Early wake

II.. I love you too.

I woke up suddenly because there was a poking sensation in my cheek. It was Chanyeol of course. Probably pay back from what I did to him last night. "Wake up sleepy head." I moaned and  hit him in the arm. I looked at the clock. It was only 9:00am still three hours until I had to go to work. I wanted to go back to bed but I couldn't. It was a thing I had, once I woke I couldn't go back to sleep with the only exception of night time. I figured Chanyeol only woke me up so I could cook him food. I really needed to teach him how to cook. But there was another thought that came to my mind. Chanyeol was in a band called Exo K. He told me he might be debuting soon and when that happens I won't be able to see him very often. I got off the bed and slowly pushed Chanyeol out of the way. As soon as I got up I asked " What would you like for breakfast?" He looked at me as if I just read his mind. "Fried rice please." It was pretty much the same thing every morning unless he just had cereal. So I had fried rice to. We sat at the table and ate. The silence was killing me so I decided to break it. " Sorry," I said. " For what exactly,?" He replied. " For coming into your room last night. I really tried not to this time." " It's fine." He said smiling with a mouth full of rice. His voice was so deep it felt like I was talking to one of those robots over the phone. Then my mobile rang. I knew it was mine because I purposely put a song as my ringtone because he hated it. Chanyeol got really frustrated when it started playing. I answered. It was work asking me to come in early. I didn't want to leave him because usually after breakfast he picks me up and starts running around the whole apartment. I felt sick after but it was fun. But I had to work so I agreed. I went into my room to get changed but of course Chanyeol didn't do the washing. They were his chores while he was home and I wasn't. I would usually scream in his face but today I didn't. I just went into his room, opened his shirt drawer and stole one of his shirts. I walked out and went into my room and changed into my work clothes. I walked out and suddenly I heard a scream from his room. I ran to see what was wrong. "Spi....iddd....errrrr." he said. Chan had a horrible fear of spiders. I had to go but I had to get rid of the creature before he had a mental break down. I took it, opened the window and let it crawl out. I went into his room and hugged him tightly and said " I have to go to work now but I'll be back soon. While I'm gone can you please do your chores?" " Fine. But if there is anymore of those things I'm going to call you and you better rush over here." He said. I nodded and left.