Cold Moonlight Angel

Cold Moonlight Angel

Hyomin:

 

                    " baby, i know that you are thinking weird things again. I know that i am not a good girlfriend to you. I Lack a lot of things. I can't make you fell better but one thing for sure. I. LOVE> YOU. Even if your love will fade, my love for you will always be strong like as always. Have some rest now. Close your eyes and dream for nice things. Good night baby. JUST TRUST ME. I love you. "

 

 

                 After hearing Hyomin's SMS for him, Seunghyun's heart is now at ease. All he has to do is to trust girlfriend no matter what it takes. Thinking that they will have a happy relationship till the end, he went to his own dreamland.

 

          

               Seunghyun open his eyes as he hears the arguet of Minhwan and Hongki from the kitchen. The two were shouting. He felt like he had a very pleasant sleep ever. He got up and went to comfort room happily, as he takes a bath he is happily thinking the message of his girlfriend last night and also singing happy songs. 

 

 

               After taking a bath, he immediately wear his tank top and a loose short since he will just stay in their dorm the whole day. He proceeds to the kitchen ,without looking at the living room or any place of the house, to see if why is it that the Hyung is arguing  with the Maknae. But when he got there, he saw a very shock Jaejin looking at him, who is there to stop the two from arguing. But Minhwan is now going to the living room. And Hongki face him and something, almost shouting rather.

 

Hongki: "What are you doing here? What kind of a guy are you?"

Seunghyun who is still confused on what happening on his surrounding, said: "Why? Am i not allowed in the kitchen anymore? What happen here?" 

Jaejin said calmly: "Some is waiting for you to wake up for almost 2 hours now. Aish.. Go to her now."

 

 

                When Seunghyun heard the word 'her', he knew already who it was. He hurriedly went to the living room only to find out that his girlfriend is seating in the middle of the two CHOIs. Which Minhwan is persuading Hyomin not to go home yet and Jonghoon is just there watching some music shows. And he naturally entered he scene.

 

Seunghyun who sits beside Minhwan and hug the latter: "Ehem~ are you going home now? Without letting your boyfriend know that your here?"

Minhwan said while standing up: "you talk to her for a while before I scold Hongki hyung"

Hyomin said smiling: "yeah~. Because my boyfriend is sleeping soundlessly even I woke him up many times already *pouts* "

Seunghyun laugh at his girlfriend's cuteness: " Aigooo~ baby sorry. maybe i'm too tired for not to notice or feel it.  Did you waited for too long? "

 

               Hyomin is about to answer her boyfriend's question but Jonghoon interrupted them.

 

Jonghoon: "oh yes! she waited for 5 hours for you to wake up. You two talk for a while *stands*. I'll just check them at the kitchen. "

Hyomin: "It's not like that. Oppa is just joking, It's just two hours. "

Seunghyun sigh in relief: " that's nice compared to five hours right? hahaha did they do or say something weird when I am still sleeping? "

Hyomin: "Nothing. Hongki oppa is entertaining me with random stories from your concert but I feel bad for Jaejin oppa and Minhwan when Jonghoon oppa force them to talk to m. You know they were kind of shy to me because i was too cold to them. -.- "

Seunghyun excitedly asked: " so? Did they talked to you? "

Hyomin: " luckily yes.! but Minhwan is stuttering at first. But Jaejin oppa came to ask me if why I am cold to him and to Minhwan and not to Hongki hyung. They said that they would understand that I am not cold to you and to Jonghoon oppa but why with Hongki oppa too. I feel so sorry I can't tell them the reason and I don't want for them to think that I am a choosy or kind of angry to them. :( "

Seunghyun taps Hyomin's shoulder: Don't be sad baby. I think it's okay if we tell them the reason why right? They can protect themselves.. "

Hyomin: " but..... I don't want them to get hurt.. Maybe next time okay? "

Seunghyun: "cheer up baby, we'll figure things out together. "

Hyomin tries to smile for his boyfriend: Anyway, how are you feeling? Are you still sick? "

Seunghyun smirk: "a little.. but if you will give me a kiss in the lips, I will surely be okay. Totally okay.. "

Hyomin: "what do you think of me huh? Medicine? And your friends are here.. What if they'll see us "

Seunghyun: "it's okay.. they are in the kitchen.. Busy with something. "

Hyomin: " okay "

 

 

----------------------------------------------

Comment and Subscribe :)

 Don't forget to Vote too ^^

 

Feel free to mention me in twitter @asdfghjBULLY