T h e B r o k e n Part 2

│ T H E │ B R O K E N │

She never thought that she would grow to love it so much, so bad like a drug who intoxicated her. Deep inside she knew it was Baekhyun. Baekhyun was the drug who numbed her pain, bringing her high. It can’t be helped that she was worried that the time will come when Baekhyun won’t be there to be her drug.

“I love you..” Yui froze as Baekhyun stopped.

His eyes widen, staring into her guilty eyes.

“Baek…” She trembled, afraid that she almost confessed her heart to him.

No, she confessed it that she loved him but why is he looking at her like that. . She wasn’t supposed to fell in love with him. He made it clear that between them are only pleasure and no string attached.

Baekhyun can’t believe it. He always thought that he can’t make that person away from her mind whenever he take her, claim her as his. Never in his life the thought of her liking him back entered his mind.

“Mianhei, Baek.” Her finger clung at him, desperately.

He loosened his hold and she tightened her grasp.

 “Please, Baekhyun… Don’t leave me..”

 “Baekhyun…please…” She pleaded desperately as he stood and shove her aside.

He was mad as hell.

“How could you, Yui?” He pulled back his shirt on.

“Baekhyun.. I.. don’t do this to me.” She hugged his leg, begging and for the first time she is afraid.

She is afraid, terrified to lose. She loved him. Curse . It’s too unbearable.. Her feeling for him caught her, betrayed her and made her feel helpless.

“Get out, Yui.” Baekhyun looking mad as he pointed the door, he almost glared.

Yui know she in big . Her eyes were hot, she is crying for him.

 “Baekhyun…please listen to me.. I…”

“I don’t want to listen to anything. I am tired of you, Yui.” He never meant it.

Every words escape his lips tore him. He never meant any of it. He feel angry and mad. Her eyes full of white hot pearls and her pale cheek wet with rain of tear.

If only….

He swallowed the lump in his throat, stopping himself from grabbing on her forcefully and take her over and over again and make her think of him only, only him.

 

 

“She’s dead. You have to accept that, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol shook Baekhyun.

“No, she is not dead yet. She is alive. She would never leave me.”

“Baek…. Please…” Eunji frowned.

Just like Yui, he was drove into insanity by love. Chanyeol remembered that horrible day they found her out in the cold snow. The blood tainted the white ground. Like a pretty sleeping beauty on the red blood ground. Her wrist was bleeding with blood.

Pain.

Her face full of it.

Misunderstanding cost her life, her insanity, Baekhyun’s.  Baekhyun was never the same. Keep mumbling to himself and talking alone as if Yui is with him. I don’t know but I am sure he would never be the same.

They loved each other too much but why did it have to happen like a bitter melancholy.

This is a tragedy and I would never forget it.

 

 

 

“Baek.. You won’t leave me?” Yui sat by his side.

Her voice gentle as always, Her smiled dazzled him making him charmed.

“I won’t leave you.” He whispered, his voice shaking.

“I have to go. I can’t stay with you forever, Baek. I am dead already.” She smiled sadly.

“I need you, Yui just like you need me.” His eyes tearing.

Baekhyun doesn’t want to be separated with her. He knew both of them when through hell without each other. He doesn’t want to be apart without her again.

“I know but we have to be apart. I can’t stay with you anymore Baekhyun. This is the last time. ”

“You want to leave me again, Yui.”

“Baekhyun. The distance between us, it’s death between us.”

“Why didn’t I listen to you? I am the one who killed you, Yui.”

“Mianhei baek… It’s not your fault.” Her eyes looked tearing as if she would cry.

She knew she can’t cry anymore. The barrier between them is too far. Even when she is at his side, she is too far from him.

“Baekhyun what are you?” She startled when he stood and look up at the sky.

She was shocked when he stepped toward the edge. He turned and faced her as his leg took a step backward.

 “No, you can’t Baekhyun.” She yelled.

She looked around and there’s no one around.

“Baekhyun, don’t.” she stepped and reached for him.

For a moment, she feels like she can touch him again. He stepped backward and she flung herself, wrapping her arm around him like a pair of wings made from air. He smiled as he fell.

“Let’s close that distance between you and me, Yui. Let’s be together again.” He whispered to her.

“Together. Forgive me, Yui. I love you.”

“Together.” Her voice cried and echoed like a beautiful song in his head and he closed his eyes to the end.

...................................

A young man kneeled by a pair of tomb. One of it are new. He choked as he brought himself to smile.

“Chingu-ah, I hope you are happy now. If not, I want to knock you with those books you made me read. Well if dead make you went back into sense. I hope it would be the best choice you made.” He chuckled as he felt the breezy wind went past him, bringing comfort to his cheek.

“Baekhyun, let’s meet again someday.” He smiled at Baekhyun’s smiling face in the picture on the tomb.

“Come on.” Eunji patted Chanyeol’s shoulder gently.

“Thanks .” They walked away from the cemetery.

For once, Chanyeol turned back to the cemetery and he swore. He heard Baekhyun laughed happily with Yui. He smiled before resuming back his steps.

 

 

T H E     E N D