Haunted House

Haunted House

“YAH!!!” Onew yanked Taemin in front of him to fend off the disfigured mannequin that had popped out of the wall. He then started to laugh hysterically into the younger boy’s shirt. If you were to ask Taemin later on, he would say the older one was sobbing into his back.

“Hyung, why did you agree to come here if you are so scared?” Taemin asked while smiling back at his lover.

“I-I-I am not scared. I just wasn’t prepared for that one.” Onew stammered into his back.

“You haven’t been prepared for any of them.” Taemin scoffed at the older man while turning around to hug him. Onew sighed into the hug and nestled his face into the crook of Taemin’s neck. He was still nervously laughing and they hadn’t moved any further yet.

“You picked this place, I didn’t. I only agreed because you really wanted to come in here and I am a good boyfriend. And can we just keep going? I would like to do something else now.” Onew pushed Taemin forward. The dancer grabbed his leader’s hand and laced their fingers together.

“Okay hyung, let’s keep going.” Taemin pulled the babbling mess that was his leader behind him. The couple carefully navigated the tricky maze for what seemed like hours. Onew whimpered something Taemin could not understand that caused the dancer to turn around. “What did you say, hyung?”

Taemin could barely make out Onew in the dark but then one of the machines flashed a bright light and his breath was taken away. Onew’s honey colored fringe hung in his eyes and his cheeks were red from screaming and laughing. His lips looked slightly moist and Taemin just wanted to lean forward and steal his breath away. “Taemin! Why did you stop? We are almost out of here.” Onew’s nose scrunched up in his frustration.

“What did you say just a moment ago?” Taemin quirked an eyebrow at him.

“I didn’t say anything.” Onew glared at him. “Can we move foward n…” There was a loud crashing sound and all of the lights shut off in the haunted house. Taemin could hear Onew starting to hyperventilate. “T-T-Tae-taemin…where are you?” He was practically whispering.

“I’m right in front of you hyung. Just step forward, I will hold my arms out for you okay? Okay Onew hyung?” Taemin stretched his long arms out for the older man to grab onto and walk toward him. He heard shuffling as Onew moved forward. “Just keep walking forward hyung. I am right here.”

“Okay.” Onew stepped forward more confidently. As he put his foot back on the ground he stepped on something which slipped out from under him. “AHHHH!!!” Onew’s entire body was thrown forward into Taemin knocking them both harshly to the ground. Onew’s elbow was pushing into Taemin’s stomach and their legs were tangled in a heap. But none of that mattered as Onew in some sort of miracle had managed to land with his lips attached firmly to Taemin’s.

Taemin wrapped his long arms around Onew’s waist and slowly began to move his lips against the other boy’s. Onew’s lips were soft and pliable against his own. Taemin shifted to get Onew’s elbow out of his stomach and started to run his fingers up and down the small of his hyung’s back. Onew let out a soft moan and Taemin took the opportunity to slip his tongue into Onew’s warm mouth. His leader tasted sweet like honey and also had a hint of what tasted like cinnamon. Taemin decided at that moment that he could kiss Onew like this forever. Their tongues danced against each other until both boys could no longer breathe.

“Taeminnie, we shouldn’t be doing this. We need to get out of here before the ride starts back up. Look the emergency lights are on.” Onew scrambled to get up and out of Taemin’s arms.

“Hyungggg…” Taemin whined and pulled his bunny leader back down. “Stay like this for a little while longer. I don’t get to hold you that often. Please?”

Onew sighed in defeat. He could never reject the younger boy. He hadn’t been able to do that since they met. And he was still wrapped around the boy’s finger after all of the years they had know each other. Only now, he was a boyfriend and not just a concerned leader. “What if someone finds us like this? We can’t have that happen. Let’s leave Taeminnie. I will buy you a banana milk.” He swore he could almost hear the other pouting.

“Fine but you owe me later.” Both boys slowly untangled their limbs while stealing soft kisses. As they stood back up the lights in the attraction flickered back on and there was a voice over an PA.

“We apologize for the inconvenience. The ride is currently not operational and we will have to ask everyone to calmly make their way toward the emergency exits. We will be refunding tickets as an apology. Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience.”

Onew smiled and turned toward Taemin. “Let’s go Minnie.” Onew grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the exit. Taemin yanked him back and pulled him into his chest.

“Hyung, I love you.” He stared into Onew’s eyes and smiled sweetly before leaning forward and pressing a swift kiss to Onew’s lips. Onew’s cheeks started to heat up and he knew he was turning red. He put his fingers gingerly to his lips and smiled.

“I love you too, Taemin.”