First Date

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For the past three weeks, Jaekyung and Rome has been busy with work. There were nights when one came home late or both of them came home late and went straight to bed.

It was a little stressful, but they made it through. Though they didn’t see each other often, they message each other here and there when they were free.

After three weeks of stressful working, they finally got free time for themselves. It was a warm August Saturday when they decided to go on their very first date.

“Jaekyung-ah, hurry!” Rome hollered. “Okay, okay, I’m coming!” Jaekyung rushed down the stairs and beamed at her boyfriend. 

Rome’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped. “Wow.” He breathed. Jaekyung smiled. “Do you like it?” “I love it.” He purred and pulled her into his arms. He pecked her lips and smiled at her.

“I’m sure you’re ready to go now?” He asked. Jaekyung nodded, happily. Rome held out his hand and Jaekyung slipped her hand into his.

---------

“Welcome.” The host bowed. “Yu Barom.” Rome said. “Ah, yes, Mr. Yu. Your private room is ready for you.” The host smiled. Rome nodded and turned to Jaekyung, who gave him a look. Rome chuckled and pulled her along. “Come on, I’ve got a surprise for you.”

The two followed the host into a big private room. Jaekyung glanced around the room in awe. There were three big windows that had the sun shining through it, lighting up the room. The view over looked a small rose garden. There was a table for two in the middle of the room.

“Here’s your room that you requested, Mr. Yu.” The host smiled. “Thank you.” Rome pulled Jaekyung over to the table. He pulled out the chair and Jaekyung took her seat. Rome went to the other seat and sat down.

“Your waiter will come in a moment.” The host bowed and left.

Jaekyung looked around the room again before turning to Rome. “Did you plan all of this?” “Of course I did. I want the best for you, babe.” Rome grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. Jaekyung felt a burst of happiness in her heart as her cheeks flushed pink.

Then their waiter came in with the menus. Jaekyung and Rome made their orders and the waiter left.

“So, do you have the whole day planned out, Barom?” Jaekyung asked. Rome chuckled and shook his head. “No, I was planning on winging it.” “I’d thought you’d plan out everything, but I guess I was wrong.” “Wow. I didn’t know you’d think of me like that.”

Jaekyung laughed through her nose and shook her head. “This is a really nice room, you now. The sun shining through the windows and the view, it’s beautiful.”

Rome held up her hand and kissed her knuckles. “You’re the beautiful one here, Jaekyung-ah.” Jaekyung blushed and yanked her hand away, “Gosh, you sweet-talker.” “Jagiya~ I love you~” Rome cooed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter