Final

Angel

 

 

 

~♥~

 

 

Park Chanyeol.

He was leading a very happy life.

He had friends he could lean on, a very close family that loved him. He was handsome, smart, tall and most of all he had a very cheerful personality.

He also had the perfect boyfriend.

“Lulu~” He called as he gave a soft peck on the so called “Lulu”.

Luhan, or Lulu as Chanyeol calls him, was his boyfriend. He was a Chinese sweetheart, whom Chanyeol first fell in love with. He was also very popular at their school.

Chanyeol had the perfect life.

….Until it all crashed down.

~♥~

 

 

One day, Luhan called him and asked him to come over. Chanyeol of course grabbed his jacket and his shoes then left in a rush.  He was worried, as Luhan didn’t sound like he was fine.

After a good 10-minute walk, the younger reached his boyfriend’s apartment door teeth chattering and cheeks cold. He rang the bell and was soon welcomed by a familiar face.

No it wasn’t Luhan.

It was Oh Sehun.

Oh Sehun is Luhan’s childhood friend. Luhan used to have a crush on him before, but he never told Sehun. Sehun is also Chanyeol’s class mate.

“Hey Chanyeol, Luhan’s been waiting for you.”

Sehun smiled as he closed the door behind Chanyeol. His nose tingled as the familiar scent hit him. Luhan was seated on a couch, hugging his knees.

“Hey baby~” Chanyeol sat beside him and gave him a soft peck. Luhan tensed up a little and Chanyeol noticed. There was something different in Luhan, Chanyeol thought.

It was awfully quiet, and Sehun had left earlier. Chanyeol felt that this wasn’t going to end in a good way.

“….Park Chanyeol.” Luhan called, his voice sounding a little shaky.

“Yes?” It wasn’t usual that Luhan called with his full name, unless he was angry with him.

Was Luhan angry from him?

“I want to break up with you.” Luhan spoke.

 

 

Chanyeol now sitting on the sidewalk, soft whimpers heard as tears trailed on his cheeks. Thinking of Luhan.

One question, why?

One answer, Oh Sehun.

♥~

 

Chanyeol’s life went on a downhill after the break up with Luhan. His normal bubbly cheerful self was long gone, replaced with a quieter-less cheerful one. His friends tried to comfort him but nothing could.

His grades dropped dramatically. His family broke up, as his mother and father got a divorce. His mother tried to explain that his father was nothing but a useless jerk and that he would bring nothing but harm.

He was forced to work part-time at the store near his house. His life .

Chanyeol felt pain. He felt he couldn’t take it anymore.

He even thought of killing himself.

Bad events happened, one after the other. Chanyeol was forced to keep it to himself, he had to be strong.

But then he decided he can’t be strong anymore.

He walked on the empty hallway of the music department in his high school. A knife was held in his hand, as his back bag slung lazily on his left shoulder.

He gave up life.

He sat near a door, ready to jot that knife into his heart and end his life. His hands sweaty and shaky, and the hallway extremely quiet. His eyes red, his cheeks pale.

He lifted the knife, and put it closer to his chest.

Closer

 

Closer

 

Then he stopped.

Sweet melodies escaped from the door beside him. It was the same song as his father used to play when he was a child. His eyes fluttered as he remembered. He stood up, as the abandoned knife lay on the cold dusty floor. He put his hands on the knob, then turned it.

He blinked once.

He blinked twice.

A big piano was set near the window. A boy sat on the piano chair, his hands moving gracefully on the piano keys creating sweet melodies. The sunlight blocking him from seeing the face clearly.

Then he saw it.

Strangely, white wings were attached to this boy. They moved a little. They sparkled, they shined. Chanyeol blinked again.

He probably shot the knife through his heart and died. Now he is seeing angels, Chanyeol thought.

He just stood there, doing nothing. Just listening.

Then it all went black.

~♥~

 

He was woken up with a nudge on his head. He realized that his head was resting on the angel’s lap. The angel was his head, as he hummed.

“Hey are you alright?” The angel spoke.

Chanyeol nodded. His eyes sparkled as the angel gave him the warmest smile. He sat up, still staring at the angel.

“Are you sure you are? Because you don’t look fine.”

“I am alright.” Chanyeol spoke, the angel smiled.

He spent the rest of time hearing the angel play. They did talk afterwards, and he was told by the angel that he was apparently not dead.

And the angel is not really an angel.

 

The angel’s name was Byun♥Baekhyun. Though Baekhyun told Chanyeol that he is really just a normal student who is actually in the same class as him, Chanyeol was still not convinced.

He thinks Byun Baekhyun is an angel.

Every day, Chanyeol would go to that music room and sit on the floor. He would listen to Baekhyun’s playing. The brunette would gladly play any song Chanyeol requested. Chanyeol felt very relieved whenever he heard Baekhyun play.

Baekhyun saved his life.

Gradually, Chanyeol was back to being his old bubbly-self. His foolish grin appearing again more. His friends were glad he was back. They were relieved.

Days passed by, and his friendship with the ‘angel’ grew.

Now a second-year Chanyeol ran, a little drenched from the rain water. He forgot his umbrella, again.

Yes it was raining.

Chanyeol remembered that Baekhyun once told him that he likes rain a lot. He sneezed, then tripped over to embrace the floor. He laughed a little at his stupidness and decided to walk than run. Though he stopped when he hear a soft murmur.

It was coming for the stairs next to the music room. He walked to the stairs and went down slowly.

Then his heart sank.

A panting brunette lay on the stairs, music sheets everywhere. He was a little drenched. His face was red, his cheeks puffed. His eyes shut as though he was in pain. Chanyeol immediately ran to him almost tripping.

“Baekhyun!” He yelled as he lifted the shorter’s head from the floor.

“Ch-Chanyeol” He managed to say, and opened his eyes.

He was warm. Really, really warm. Chanyeol put his hand on his forehead and gasped.

He had a very strong fever.

“Baekhyun.” He realized his eyes weren’t open anymore. He fainted.

Chanyeol put an arm around his knees and one behind his back and lifted him, princess way. He ran through the hallways, the brunette in his hands. Then he reached the clinic and put Baekhyun on a bed.

 

~♥~

 

Chanyeol was now sitting next to Baekhyun, who was now looking better. His breathing was back to normal. Chanyeol smiled.

He looked angelic.

Chanyeol took time in admiring each and every feature of his. He remembers his laugh, his heavenly smile. He was perfect.

Chanyeol didn’t know when he actually realized he was in love with the shorter. His breathe was taken away with every smile, every touch, every blink.

Luhan was long forgotten. The Chinese sweetheart was already taken by a certain childhood friend of the Deer. Chanyeol didn’t know if he could actually love after his heart was utterly broken.

“Chanyeol?” A soft voice came out of Baekhyun. His eyes half-open.

“Baekhyun you are awake! You scared me.” Chanyeol helped him sit up.

“Sorry.” He chuckled.

They stayed quiet for a while, Chanyeol was reading a book.

“Chanyeol.” Baekhyun called. Chanyeol lowered the book and shifted closer.

Was it him or were Baekhyun’s cheeks redder?

“yeah?” He stood still for a moment. Baekhyun grabbed his sleeve and pulled him closer.

He felt Baekhyun’s breathe on his lips.

Then Baekhyun did the unexpected.

He kissed him right on the lips.

Chanyeol was startled at first, but then he pulled closer and put his hand on Baekhyun’s back to deepen the kiss. It was heavenly. Then they parted. The angel’s lips tasted a bit strawberry.

Both stared in each other’s eyes.

It was almost as if time froze.

The room was suddenly bright, both of their cheeks rosy pink.

“I’m sorry.” Baek suddenly sat and hugged his knees, burying his face in them.

“I’m so so sorry.” He muttered again.

Chanyeol blinked again. Wings appeared on Baekhyun, though this time they were light pink.

Chanyeol was surprised.

He felt his heart was going to explode.

“Baek.” He called. Baekhyun slowly lifted his head.

Chanyeol grabbed his shoulder, and pulled him to another soft kiss. Baek was a little shaky, a tear dropped. They pulled apart then Chanyeol wiped his tear.

“Baekhyun.”

“Yeah?”

“I love you.♥"

The words escaped from his mouth. It felt so right saying it to him. He felt his cheeks extra warm.

“Chanyeol.”

“Yeah?”

“I love you too.♥”

He smiled his soft smile, and pulled him into another kiss. Chanyeol felt like he was on Cloud 9.♥

 

~♥~

 

“No Yeollie you are doing it wrong!” Baekhyun laughed as Chanyeol continued to play wrongly.

“I give up.” He sighed and put his head on the piano.

“Oh come on.” He pushed Chanyeol off the piano and he lost balance and fell.

Baekhyun laughed, until Chanyeol pulled him too.

“Angels don’t do bad things.” He playfully hit the shorter on the head.

“But I am not an angel.”

“You are, my angel.” Chanyeol held his chin and gave him a peck.

“Fine whatever you say.”

They still lay on the carpeted floor of Baekhyun’s piano room. Baekhyun’s head on Chanyeol’s chest as Chanyeol his hair.

Chanyeol’s life was back to being perfect.

He had the most loving mother and sister.

He had the most reliable and trustworthy friends.

…And he had an angelic boyfriend~

 

~The End~

 

☆~Author's note~

Baekyeol/Chanbaek fluff x)

Hope you enjoyed reading~♥♥

Comments are loved and appreaciated~

Alice! off~♥