A crush on Kai.My BFF

A crush on Kai.My BFF
       I walked into the gates of my school quickly, not wanting to be late for the second time of the week. I had never been late to school before, but thanks to my best friend, I was late for 30 minutes yesterday. THIRTY Minutes! So, I got detention and was reponsible for cleaning the whole classroom yesterday. Talk about dying.


       You see, my best friend, he's a guy.Yeah, a guy.Let me tell you about him. He is 18 this year-same as me-, he was born in the 14th of January. His appearance are perfect. Too perfect to be real. But I'd never told him that.


His appearance:-

*Tan skin(naturally)
*Sharp and define jaw
*Full, plump and pink lips
*Dark, smoldering(almost alluring eyes)
*182 cm(reakishly tall-to me)
*Broad chest
*Well-built body
*Toned arms
*Pearly white teeth 
*Soft, fluffy dark hair
        and I can go on and on forever, describing him, that is...He's just beautiful. His name is-


"Boo!!"he interrupted me. I jumped and yelped in shock, then hit him in the arms instictively.

   
"YAH!What the hell vere you thinking? Would you be happy if I died of a heart attack?!!!"I yelled at him.
 
"First,that was just a puney little thing, you're not getting a heart attack,unless if you're so, Second, I will not be happy for murdering you that way. And lastly, my name is not Yah,my name is-"


"I know, I know. I know youfor too long already, you don't have to tell me your name.Hearing it makes me wanna puke already" I interrupted.

      
      What he did next sent butterflies to my stomach,makes my heart beats like crazy and got my kness wobbly.
 
      He went behind me and hugged me tightly.His heaven-like scent, his strong, warm arms-God take me away already.


"Wh-what are you doing?"I stammered helplessly.


"Helping you to puke, of course. You said you wanted to throw up and here I am,"He said in that husky and oh-so casual voice of his. He tightened his arms around around my stomach and lifted me up for a second.


"S-stop. ?I was just kidding. Let go of me, people are watching"No!Don't let go of me, please. What the hell did I say??


"Fine, whatever you say"He let go of me in a rather annoyed tone.


'Whats up with him'I thought.


            He led the way to the hall,  and I silently followed him.

  
            Then I remebered somrething. Something deadly important. I gasped and stopped in my tracks. Horror was written all over my face.


            He heard my gasp and turned around,with his expressionless face.

   
            I pulled my bag from my shoulders and searced frantically for my Mathematics excercise book.


           ITS.NOT.THERE....

     
           I looked up to him and found his yet gorgeous smirk plastered on that irritatingly handsome face of his.
   
           I zipped my bag and walked up to him.Eyes-wide.


"I LEFT MY MATHS BOOK!!! EOTTOKE???!!!"I shook him repeatedly.


           His smirk now turned into a beautiful smile and he pulled my hands away from his muscular shoulders. He help my hands tightly then cupped my face    softly.


"Rae Neul,breathe"He looked at me in the eyes, with that sparling eyes of his.


           I did as he told me to. I breathe in and out slowly. When he sense that I was calmed, he let go of my face.


           No.Don't.

       
          He searced his bag for something and pulled out something two seconds later.


          There it is. My stupid Mathematics book.


"Here"he handed me my book wiy=th hos smile still plastered on his face.


"Where-how-why-when?"I asked dumb-foundedly, while staring at my book with my arms limply on my side.


"I found it on your desk yesterday,and was about to give it to you, but you already went out of class. You were in a bad mood yesterday,so I didn't chase you after. But don't worry though, I did your homework for you, I know you were a bit blur of yesterday's chapter" He said while taking my right hand and put my book in it slowly.


           He winked and went to his right locker, which is right next to mine.

 
           He made me smile like a fool. He made me dizzy. He made breathing the most difficult thing to do. He.....
        
          He made me fall in love in love with him.
  
          That's him. That's my blunt, sarcastic , funny, sweet, caring, kind and devastingly beautiful best-friend/crush.


                                                                KIM

                                                                        JONG
                                                                                   IN


                                                                                                                                                                      -TO BE CONTINUED-







Author's note:

So guys, hows the story?? Did you all enjoyed it? Well, I hope you enjoy reading this story and plaese subsribe!!!(bows 90 degress) Thank you so much!!!