chapter i

Wishes work in a ed up way

 

 

 

Part I: Wishes work in a ed up way

 

 

 

chapter i: Takanori is one lucky man

 

 

To hell with this . Takanori crumples the piece of paper and throws it across the room, an annoyed smile dancing on his full lips. For three days, 72 hours, 4320 minutes he has been trying to write a ing love song –at least, that was his glorious intention- but it seems that his hand and mind just don’t want to work this way. It has never been a problem before when it came to writing; this world has enough filth for another 30 years of inspiration. He looks one more time at the little pyramid that his attempts to write a sweet, love filled song formed and ruffles his hair in pure agony, one single thought swimming in his head: the world will find out that the great Matsumoto Takanori, worldwide known as Ruki has never experienced true love if he won’t come up with a fantastic, mind ing blowing song.  I wish some ing inspiration or a ing muse would come to me like an angel.

He decides that it isn’t his fault but the fan girls’ who wanted to see his “soft side”. Definitely their fault.

_ _ _

He exits his black, expensive Audi and slams the door, ignoring the sick sound it made. With a sour expression on his face he begins to search in his pockets for his cigarettes and lighter only to find out that they ing aren’t there and that he most likely forgot them on his mothering desk along with his-biggest-failure-that-shall-not-be-named; he has to steal some from his band mates who won’t be that happy to share their cancerous sticks with him.

“Terrific, ing terrific” He mutters under his breath and struggles to tame the growl that wants to escape his throat.

“What else can go wrong today, hmm? A rock will crush me? A clown will punch me”

But Takanori talked a little too soon for when he  tries to enter his company, the glass door hit him square in the face, making his to painfully make contact with the ground. And to top that, some incompetent and way too taller assistant (and for the fact that she practically is a giant in “Matsumoto is the ” world, she would go to jail) spills her coffee on him, his perfect hair that took over 2 hours to style- let’s not talk about all the times he almost burned himself- now looking like the fur of a ing wet and miserable puppy.

Oh, what a ing terrific way to start a ing day.

 

---

Takanori walks into the building whit his head hang low trying to ignore all the muffled laughs and all the snickers from fellow artists and employs.  He just has to endure this hell just a little bit before he reaches his haven and change clothes; pretending that this never happened is all that is on his mind.

. Screw that tall idiot who couldn’t look where he was walking.  Maybe he is blind and didn’t see the bright light that surrounds him. Idiot. She thinks some halfheartedly apologizes will stop him from complaining to her boss?

Reaching the much awaited door he takes a deep breath and opens the door with a perfunctory smile.

“I’m sorry I’m la-“

But Takanori doesn’t finish his phrase for a big motherer spider falls on his face and looks into his eyes with disgust.

you spider. I don’t like you either.

And then, he begins to scream and flails his arms around trying to get the horrible creature off his precious face.

 

“You think he’s okay?” Akira looks at their vocalist who is rolling on the carpet as if he’s on fire, shrugs his shoulders and looks back at Yuu.

“Sure he is.”

“Shouldn’t we help him” Yutaka’s motherly aura kicked in.

“Nah. Let’s enjoy this for a little while”

And with that being said, the rest of The Gazette members enjoyed with smiles on their faces Takanori’s torture.

What are friends for after all?