Super Hero

Super Hero

"Hey, what are you up to?" Sam said as he walked into the recording room with Teo.

Yun sat there playing with the recording machine and was startled when he saw the two together.

"Oh, nothing. Just waiting for you two," He said nonchalantly and looked at Teo.

Teo gave Yun a strange look back, as if thinking "What?" but Yun just had a bitter laugh to reply with. Sam hadn't paid any attention to them and proceeded to go and sit down by the recording monitors. Yun didn't take his eyes off Teo which made him blush with embarrassment.

"U-Uhm, hyung. Listen to this line, I think I made a mistake here," Teo said to Sam to get rid of the awkwardness.

"Hmm, no, I think you did fine. Your English is getting better Teo." Sam replied back without taking his eyes off the screen.

Teo grinned a bit and Yun suddenly said, "Teo hyung must be so happy to get praised by Sam hyung. Even if it's just a minor compliment."

Feeling hurt, Teo didn't reply and he slowly lowered his head.

"Yah, what's wrong with you? Why're you attacking him like that? Apologize." Sam said.

Yun just scoffed and exited the room, leaving a hurt Teo behind.

The next day Yun was sitting on the set for their upcoming music video. As he was setting up his guitar, Sam and Teo entered together.

"Heh, together again? Geez you two never separate." Yun said bitterly.

Sam sighed and pulled Yun to the side, "Yun, what's up with you? Is there something wrong with you and Teo? You two shouldn't fight, okay. Think about Lunafly and how far we've come."

Yun wasn't listening though and he pushed Sam away and returned to his seat by Teo. During the recording Yun had messed up too many times and so the director called it a day. Sam and Teo were also beginning to feel the aftereffects of a five hour recording session. Feeling ashamed, Yun left first again without saying anything to the others. Teo followed him outside to the back entrance.

"Yun! Yun! Wait up." Teo shouted as he ran up to Yun who was speed walking away.

"What do you want?" Yun said as he stopped by the car.

"... Yun, uhm," Teo hesitated to speak.

"Did Sam hyung tell you to come chase after me?" Yun said then scoffed, "Heh, figures. You'll do anything he says though, right?"

"N-No, it's not like that..." Teo said in a small voice.

"You know what hyung, just go back to him. You obviously like him so damn much. Always following him around and taking his side, even though I told you that I liked you. You just don't care to even reject me properly, huh? Instead you'd rather flaunt how happy you are with Sam hyung isn't that ri-"

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT." Teo suddenly shouted, interrupting Yun, "Aish, it's like you never listen! I already said that it wasn't like that! Hyung and I aren't dating or anything and the reason that I've been avoiding you lately is because it hurts too much, okay!" Teo continued to shout as Yun's heart sank hearing that his feelings were oppressing Teo. But Teo just continued to speak, "It hurts, so much. Hearing that you like me... My chest feels so tight whenever, whenever I think about Yun. My mind becomes clouded and I can't think straight, I almost called Sam hyung 'Yun' about five times already because I just can't get you out of my head. Whenever I'm near you I can feel my body heat rise and my face goes red and, and I just feel like I can't breathe anymore."

Teo suddenly stopped and covered his face in embarrassment, "T-That's why you shouldn't say such mean things like I'm dating Sam hyung,"

Yun was absolutely silent. He thought his feelings were troubling for Teo, but instead Teo was feeling the exact same for him. Soft sobs were escaping from Teo's mouth and Yun placed his hands on Teo's shoulders.

"Hyung, let me see your face..." Yun said. Teo just shook his head. Yun grabbed Teo's arm and placed it down by his side. Slowly he moved in and kissed Teo on the lips. It was a light gentle kiss and was meant to pacify but Teo, but shocked, the tears from his eyes poured out more. His face was beet red and Yun smiled at how cute Teo could be while crying so he began to kiss the corners of Teo's eyes over and over again until the tears finally stopped.

"Y-You're such... such an idiot," Teo said as he pouted and wiped the remaining tears away with his sleeve.

"I know, but hyung, I like you." Yun said as he pulled Teo in closer.

Teo burried his head in Yun's chest and said quietly, "I like you too."

Teo looked up at Yun's smiling face and Yun brushed Teo's hair away and lowered his lips to Teo.

He pressed his lips harder onto Teo's this time and indulged in the sweetness. The following day as Lunafly began their second day of filming, both Yun and Teo got scolded for only looking at each other during the shoot, so the director called for a break.

"Geez, what's up with these kids. First they're ignoring each other and now they're making googly eyes at each other," The manager said to Sam.

"Eh, just leave them alone. Their Sam hyung approves," Sam said smiling as he left the manager confused.