Developing Interaction

The Library

Title: The Library: Developing Interaction
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi
Summary: One ogles, the other feels like fresh meat in a meat market, someone is amused, and someone interrupts, so what is a ually frustrated person to do?



Zhou Mi trudged into the library just in time to see his friend Henry disappear around one of the bookcases that led to the more private study tables of the library. Sighing, for being alone yet again in the library, he headed to the nearest available seat he could find so he could get started on the assignment he had forgotten to do the night before. He took out his notes, his reference book, a clean pad and his favorite pen that had a fluffy Hello Kitty on top. He tore his gaze away from the character that bobbed with each movement of the pen and buried his nose on the notes.

Kyuhyun glanced up from his dizzying notes on Quantum Information Science only to almost choke on the gum he had been chewing, which he ended up swallowing instead, when he saw his leggy object of wet dreams and wild imagination sit beside his classmate, Kim Kibum, who was sitting right across from him. He his lips as his eyes studied the taller man’s face. He took note of the smiling eyes, the prominent nose, and the perfect lips. Kyuhyun bit his lip as he imagined where those lips could go not noticing the amused look he was getting from Kibum.

--

Zhou Mi shifted uncomfortably on his seat. He felt like fresh meat in a meat market and he did not like it one bit. He jutted his lower lip out and tried to ignore the creepy feeling and immersed himself in the book he was scanning through to get his assignment done.

--

Kyuhyun hissed in pain when he felt someone kick his shin. Glaring at the culprit he extended his leg and kicked back only to meet the edge of the chair, making him his breath in at the added pain. Kibum snickered and waggled his eyebrows at him and subtlety tilting his head towards Kyuhyun’s walking wet dream.

"If you say anything I am going to make sure that your nonexistent reputation is as colorful as Heechul-hyung’s wardrobe!" Kyuhyun hissed at Kibum. It was bad enough that Sungmin has started adding stuff to his wardrobe that did not resemble any piece of clothing he has ever seen. Not to mention the unmentionables that has magically appeared in the drawers of his bedside table. Kibum finding amusement in his life, or lack thereof is unacceptable.

--

He glanced around until his eyes met the dark smoldering eyes of the guy across the person beside him.  He was about to tell the guy off when he smirked. ‘Oh god, he’s hot,’ Zhou Mi thought as the rest of his brain stuttered and melted into a pile of goo.  Feeling his cheeks heat up, Zhou Mi buried his head behind his book in attempt to hide how flustered he was feeling. Sneaking glances every so often, his blush remained as he grew more flustered when realized the guy just sat there looking at him, and not even pretending to read the notes laid out in front of him or studying like he obviously was. Glancing up again, Zhou Mi's eyes widened when the guy he had been staring so discreetly at over his book shifted to sit across from him and slowly leaned over. He was fighting to get actual words to come out from his mouth, like 'what are you doing," or maybe 'can we get ?' but nothing but air was coming out. He's sure he looks like a fish and he was fairly certain he was as red as a tomato, but more importantly, seeing the gorgeous face coming closer to him was also kind of suffocating him. 'Breath Zhou Mi, breathe!' He berated himself in air through his mouth when his nose won’t cooperate.

"You smell good," Kyuhyun said his eyes closed as he took a deep breath, not realizing how close to other man's face he was. He vaguely heard Kibum snickering in the background, but the all to close whimper had his eyes snapping open. Kyuhyun flushed when he came face to face with his walking wet dream’s flushed face, and it was all he could do not to close the few inches that separated them and taste those moist lips.

"Uhmm,"Zhou Mi managed to get out as he stared at the stranger's dark eyes. He could get lost in those eyes and never want to be found. He just sort of wants to lean close and whisper things he had no business thinking about, and he really had to stop this insanity. Before he could form actual words, he felt an insistent tug at his sleeve and glanced down to find Sungmin kneeling beside him.

"Mimi, I need to talk to you," Sungmin whispered frantically, his eyes red and puffy, as though he had been crying. "Please."

Thankful for the interruption, and a bit disappointed at the same time, Zhou Mi nodded put his things back in his bag. He stood up, leaning down to help Sungmin up and squeezed at his shoulder with a reassuring smile."Let's go," he said slinging his bag on his shoulder as he walked ahead to the library doors all the while trying hard not to look back at the guy at the table he was walking away from.

Sungmin followed glancing at a fuming Kyuhyun. "Sorry, Kyu," he mouthed before he turned to follow Zhou Mi out of the library.

"For 's sake! Why the does this happen to me!" Kyuhyun growled still glaring at the retreating back of Sungmin and trying not to feel like the long legged perfection of his most explicit dreams was walking out of his life forever.

With a frustrated huff, Kyuhyun got up and shoved his things into his bag. He then sprinted towards the doors only vaguely nodding at Yesung who had just entered the library. He was too engrossed in his thoughts to really notice everything else.

'It isn't stalking if I just happen to run into Sungmin and my walking dream somewhere right? Yes, it would just be a pleasant coincidence,' Kyuhyun thought with a smirk as he practically bounced out of the library.



-end-