Changing Lives

The Library

Title:  The Library: Changing Lives (805 words)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi
Summary: Who would have thought that being in the library would bring a change in Kyuhyun's normal life.





Kyuhyun leaned back against his chair, a book open in his hands as he blatantly gazed at the tall student standing in front of the information desk of the university library.  His eyes taking note of every detail and curve of the tall guy’s figure as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other. Kyuhyun wasn’t the type to take notice the comings and goings of people around him, especially in a place like the library. Well, he doesn’t really take notice of anyone he does not deem important at all. So basically, that would consist of about 97% of the school population.  This guy though, has a different air about him that seem to draw Kyuhuyn’s eyes to him like magnet. Well, maybe it was the pants, the really tight, your-hands-are-welcome-to-touch-me-anywh

ere pants. Kyuhyun his lips in delight when the guy leaned over to rest his elbows on the information desk giving Kyuhyun the perfect view of the rounded buttocks swaying left and right, making him want to cup them in his hands and squeeze. It was just the right position too.

Suddenly, his very great view was cut off, and all he could see was pink.

“You look like you’ve just seen a feast after being starved for a month,” Sungmin said with an amused smirk.

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun exclaimed as quietly as he could, pushing Sungmin to the side so that he could continue admiring his view of a nice piece of . 

“You were drooling too,” Sungmin said with a quiet laugh as he sat beside Kyuhyun. When the latter did not answer, Sungmin glanced at his friend to see that Kyuhyun was now glowering, his knuckles white from the tight grip on the book he was holding. “Kyu?”

Kyuhyun ignored his hyung and proceeded to glower at Henry, whose hands were tucked inside the back pocket of Kyuhyun’s beautiful, leggy view. “Why is his hand on his !” Kyuhyun hissed.

“Whose hand and whose are you talking about?” Sungmin asked following Kyuhyun’s angry gaze. All he saw was his Chinese classmate, Zhou Mi and a cute, chubby cheeked guy in full adorable pout, whose hand was inside Mi’s back pocket. Sungmin tilted his head a bit and watched the two walk out of the library when it finally dawned on him. “Oh,” Sungmin whispered eyes wide and a wide grin appearing on his face. He turned to face his still glowering friend. “You like Zhou Mi.” he stated with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Kyuhyun took one look at his friend and instinctively backed up against his chair. “Uhmm.. No?” he answered knowing all too well that his life as he knew it is drastically going to change. Oh why did it have to be his Sungmin-hyung who had to see that side of him? His hyung might be cute and bubbly outside, but inside he is pure evil; especially when he gets ideas into his head.

“Oh Kyu!” Sungmin all but squealed, earning a glare from the passing librarian. “This is going to be a fun semester!”

Kyuhyun groaned and turned to lay his head on the table as he tried to tune out Sungmin’s rushed whispers.

--

Henry bounded over to Zhou Mi as soon as he got the book he needed checked out. He deftly slipped his right hand inside Zhou Mi’s back pocket, which is quite a feat, seeing how tight the other man’s pants were.

“Gege,” Henry whined at the startled man. “Everything’s ruined! Someone just had to interrupt right in the middle!”

Zhou Mi glanced at Henry and saw the makings of a full pout. He knew from experience, once the full pout is on Henry’s face, a full whine is coming, followed by a mild tantrum.

“Is this about your crush?” Zhou Mi asked cupping Henry’s face, who was now pouting.

“Yes!” Henry whined. “He was almost about to come and talk to me gege! It was all over his face that he wanted to.. uhmm.. talk to me.” Henry continued, the last few words becoming a whisper.

“You could always talk to him first Henli,” Zhou Mi said as he led Henry towards the library doors.

“But, gege, he’s my first guy,” Henli whispered quietly, his cheeks heating up. “I don’t know how.”

Zhou Mi’s face smiled in understanding and took Henry’s hand out of his jean pocket and held it. “Let’s go to this small coffee shop I discovered the other day,” Zhou Mi said pulling the other quickly. “Hurry, I’ve been feeling like someone’s been staring at me the whole time I was in the library, and it’s kinda giving me creeps! Still is acutally, so I need some coffee to get my mind off it!”

Henry laughed and followed his gege, his little problem temporarily forgotten.


--