Acts of Possession and a Bodyguard

Summer Nights

 

You know those friends who never shut up about their lives? The ones who complain, complain, complain, and expect the people around them to pity them for their oh-so-tragic lives until their quota of attention has been filled? Well, let's just say a certain college student has one of those. Two, actually. And they always seem to find the worse timing imaginable to start bugging him.
 
No, one of them wasn't Wooyoung (even though he had to admit the guy had his fair share of complaints). The two annoying pesets were his university friends, Jessica and Tiffany, and even though one knew nothing of the other's existence on this planet, he was intrigued (and annoyed) to find that they were almost the same when it came to chatting his ears (or in this case fingers, since they were texting) off.
 
The boy couldn't help the mewl of irritation spilling from his throat as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Another text message, from which one he didn't care.
 
Before Junho could even react, however, he felt someone's hand slide into his pant pocket. Blushing a pretty pink due to the touch, he looked up to find Wooyoung holding his dongsaeng's phone in his free hand and typing something.
 
The younger blinked slowly, watching the other's fingers move across the keys, and he was ashamed to realize his thoughts were heading down a naughtier path as he continued observing.
 
Shaking his head to free himself of the imprisoning thoughts, he came back to reality finding his hyung's hand was still in his pocket, even though Wooyoung already had his phone in his other hand for safe-keeping and Junho stared down at his invaded pocket.
 
"Um, hyung, your hand..." he began, voice cracking as the intruder's fingers twitched.
 
"What about it?"
 
"It's still..." he didn't know quite know to put it without making it sound wrong, "in my pants."
 
"And that's a problem?" Wooyoung teased, looking at the younger with a knowing smirk, and the other had to use all of his strength not to choke on his own saliva.
 
He hated when his hyung like this. It was alright in private, since no one could see, but here it was a different matter entirely; they were shopping in public, for crying out loud!
 
To clarify assumptions, yes, they had a ual relationship, but love wasn't a contributor. At least, on Wooyoung's side it wasn't. To him they were friends with benefits. To Junho... it was an all out different stage of emotion.
 
It was no shock to any of his classmates once they learned of the rebel's uality, which had shocked even the rebel to high heaven when he had found out years before, but what was surprising to the school was the knowledge of his crush on Wooyoung, who happened to be one of the professor's at Seoul University.
 
Of course, they couldn't do anything about it because of the homoual teacher's power in the school, but they did do something; they ignored Junho when he was there, at least when he was on time. When he was late, though, they didn't hesitate to put their attentions on the kid, using the excuse of him interrupting the class to check and see what marks the boy had on his body that week. Hickies? Bites? Nail marks? None of them knew, but they were curious enough to want to figure it out on their own some way or another.
 
Back to the subject at hand, riddling through his mind.
 
Love. It was such a confusing dilemma to go through, especially one-sided love. Every time they would kiss or 'sleep over' at the other's house or living quarters, Junho would consider the way the older would hold him in a loving embrace afterward instead of showing his trademark 'I won the game' smile and walking out.
 
Coming back to Earth at the sensation of Wooyoung's hot breath on his neck, he blushed and moved away.
 
"S-So... How have you been?" Junho asked with an uneasy feeling knotting itself in his chest, and the other laughed at his attempt of diversion but easily followed along.
 
"I've been good. I've missed you," the older grinned and tried to wrap his arm around the boy's shoulders, until the boy put space between the two of them, making the older feel a tad bit rejected and begin wondering if his ual relationship with the younger was ruining their more innocent friendship out of the house.
 
"I've missed you, too. Ah!" the younger cried out as he heard his phone ringing, looking around for the device, before remembering his hyung had it, and he swallowed in anxiety at the look on the other's face.
 
"Who's Nichkuhn?"
 
"A friend..."
 
"Then why is there hearts around his name?"
 
Junho snatched his phone back from the jealous male's hand.
 
"He's just a really close friend, that's all..."
 
The other gave him an unconvinced face, growling in anger.
 
"Have you slept with him?"
 
"N-No, of course not..." he murmured, looking away before the other could notice the student's blush, trying to find an escape in one of he store's they were strolling passed. Too late.
 
"Liar!" Wooyoung hissed, stopping in his tracks and crossing his arms over his chest, glaring at Junho with a slight pout, "was he better than me?"
 
"Hyung..."
 
"Answer me!"
 
"No!"
 
"No you won't answer me or no he's not better?" the possessive friend gritted out between clenched teeth, and Junho looked away silently, afraid to see the other's reaction. But apparently that was all he needed to confirm the older's thoughts.
 
"I'm going home," Wooyoung growled, turning his back on his dongsaeng, but the younger cried out and launched himself on his hyung's back, wrapping his arms around his moping friend's waist.
 
"No, he's not better than you."
 
"Prove it."
 
~*~
 
How he ended up on his own bed underneath a one-hundred-and-forty pound body glaring down at him with both hands pinned around his head, the kid didn't really know, however he could tell that whatever was about to happen would leave him sore for the next days or even weeks.
 
"Wooyoung, listen, I can prove it a different way, I can explain to you what makes you different--"
 
"Actions speak louder than words."
 
Junho gulped, nervousness wracking throughout his entire body, and to be honest, he didn't quite understand why. He had slept with Wooyoung tons of times (not to sound like a or anything), and he had never got nervous during any of those times besides the first few, so why all of a sudden was he feeling that familiar scared feeling in the pit of his stomach?
 
Attempting to keep his head still and not turning away from the gently lowering face, he relaxed his tense muscles and tried to think of happy thoughts while the other ravaged his lips from the outside in.
 
Find a happy place...
 
~*~
 
On the opposite side of the hall, sitting at the mahogany desk where his Mac laptop stayed dormant, the brunette that had been crashed into just a few hours before was tapping his pen across the music book sitting in front of him while his mind wandered to different parts of his own world. What had been going on in this kid's life to make him so distant when we met? Why am I so interested in that kid in the first place?
 
Standing, he sighed with a newfound determination and wrapped his jacket around his wife-beater clad torso and jeans, nodding his head at a silent remark he made. He was going to be social with this new neighbor, he vowed to that. This new neighbor wasn't just going to be a stranger any more. This new neighbor was going to be a friend, or maybe even more than that. All he had to do... was take one step after the other.
 
Keep it together, Junsu, you're only three steps away from his door.
 
Step.
 
Don't let your nerves get the better of you, you need to get this over with so that you can stop thinking about him.
 
Step.
 
What's going on in there?, Junsu thought to himself, stopping in the middle of the hall after overhearing a few moans that seemed to be emanating from a wounded victim, and his barriers immediately heightened around his senses, causing him to be acutely aware of his surroundings and the noises inside the opposite apartment. What if the kid was in trouble? What if he needed help?
 
Clenching his jaw, his eyes narrowed as he took the final step with urgency and knocked on the door. If this door doesn't open in the next minute, he thought to himself, I'm kicking it down. He needs a savior, and I'm prepared to be just that.
 
 
A/N: Yay, chapter two!~ Go ahead and comment ^^ I love da comments >:D XD