Final

Not awkward at all.

Final

Big eyed, short, too smart, ugly, dorky, quiet, loser
 
I admired him. It hurt me to see him get beat up by these cold and pathetic souls. Couldn't they do something better than this? Wait, no, they couldn't since they didn't have the brain to.
 
I mean, I was cold too, but I did not beat people because of such reasons. After all, this century was judgemental in many ways.
 
Why did we need to have labels on everything anyway? Gay, Straight, Biual, Fat, Short, Tall, Skinny, , , , e; it annoyed me.
 
Those reckless and hateful comments, I wanted to scream at everyone who had bullied him. I didn't believe in whatever others said about the boy. I knew him, I watched him, slightly stalkerish of me, but he was the opposite of what most people described him as...
 
Ugly.
 
He was beautiful. There were times I hid, staring and observing his face as he sat alone. I furrowed my eye brows each time, checking if he was affected by the fact that he was a loner. Surprising, Different,
 
He wasn't affected by it at all.
 
People called him a freak and a weirdo for having those gigantic shiny orbs. What were so bad about them? I can easily drown at the sight. 
 
Do Kyungsoo, D.O, he was interesting. He had a small or large smile whatever happened. Even if he broke his leg or arm, he would turn his head towards his friend Chanyeol, smiling painfully, ' I'm okay, ' he would reassure. As if for me, I think I would be crying, honestly.
 
"Yah, Jongin, why do you keep looking at that freak?" His friend nodded his head towards Kyungsoo who was outside of the building, walking away. "Don't tell me that you like him..?" His friend continued to blabber with a teasing voice and wiggled eyebrows, earning a smack on the head, yelping.
 
"Shut up. And I don't admire that weirdo at all," Jongin lied, rolling his eyes in frustration, ruffling his hair. He stood up, walking away and outside, running towards Kyungsoo.
 
"U-Uh, hey, wait!" Jongin stammered nervously. Kyungsoo's ears perked up at the sudden call of his name, turning around and blinking his eyes in curiosity. 
 
He pushed his glasses up, looking up at the taller with curiosity, "Can I help you?" 
 
Yes, do me a favor.
 
Stop being so adorable.
 
Jongin rubbed the back of his neck, averting his gaze elsewhere, "U-Um..." he trailed off as the other waited there patiently. "Would you mind if I spend lunch with.. you?" He questioned hesitantly, but it wasn't that noticeable or heard.
 
Kyungsoo's eyes slightly widened, "With me?" he pointed to himself with his free hand and a lunch kit in the other. He let out a soft laugh, immediately melting Jongin. "Let me guess," he trailed off, humming and tapping his chin, "you were forced to do something to me, right?" That was something Kyungsoo was sure about.
 
Jongin immediately widened his eyes, shaking his head, "N-No, I actually want to.." His sentences were now full of pauses or stutters. "to eat lunch with you," Kyungsoo couldn't believe his ears, twirling around.
 
"Feel free to follow," was all he said before walking away. Jongin caught up, stuffing his hands in his pockets shyly. 
 
"So, are you always alone?" Hopefully he didn't hurt the shorter, especially because he got bullied a lot. 
 
I want to be his friend.
 
Not because of pity, but because of...
 
that little crush I had on him.
 
"Yeah, but I don't mind," Kyungsoo turned his head towards the other, grinning with a heart shaped smile.
 
Stop.
 
My heart.
 
Stop. Ju-
 
"By the way, we haven't had a formal greet yet," A smirk was planted on Jongin's lips. "I'm Jo-"
 
"Jongin, I know. Everyone in the school knows you and you're mostly on every sports team along with your grades being one of the best and you're also really rich," Kyungsoo didn't mean to sound rude or awkward, or maybe even stalkerish.
 
"I'm Kyu-"
 
"Kyungsoo, and I've been admiring you for a long time and I think I'm in love with you,"
 
Not awkward at all, Jongin.
 
Not at all.