Meeting Up Once Again

Imagine: Meeting Up Once Again

 

 

It was a warm summer's day. You were sitting on an old but comfortable bench, just admiring the beauty of the park around you. You closed your eyes and felt the cooling breeze your cheeks, while the rays of the golden sun warmed your closed eyelids. A relaxed and content sigh broke past your lips, before opening your eyes to the world again. You glanced around you, there were sweet couples walking hand in hand down the path while they admired the flowers or lost themselves in conversation, children laughing and playing around their parent's ankles or on the play set in the children's area, when someone caught your eye. There was a boy with a camera, his back was facing you but you could see from the way he held himself and what you could see of his hair he was probably rather handsome. He was taking his time with his pictures, adjusting the lens and his camera angle. The way he was so absorbed in his art, you couldn't look away. You knew it was wrong to stare but you couldn't help it, you just felt drawn to him.

 

You observed him for a few minutes before suddenly darting your eyes away from him as fast as you could when he was about to turn around. You didn't want to be caught staring so you tried to look at anything else, that was when you heard someone call you.

“Aprille? Aprille!” it was a male's voice. You looked up to see it was the same boy who was taking pictures, he had turned around to see you and as he came jogging over, you finally saw his face.

“Myungie?”

“Ne, Oh Aprille, it's been too long” he said and picked you up and twirled you around, you giggled adorably. The two of you had been best of friends and you were both thinking of taking the next step and start dating, but unfortunately your Myungie had had to leave with his new band Infinite, making your future plans almost impossible. “How have you been my Yeobo?” he asked when he had put you down and tapped your nose playfully. You blushed a little and nodded,

“I've been well. But how about you? Why are you back... and how long for?” you asked, looking down a bit at the last part, already thinking about his departure. He smiled and said,

“I've also been good, but I've missed you like crazy. The band are taking a short break for a while, like a vacation, but I'll still stay as long as you want me too. I promise I won't go running off and leave you again. I promise.” You smiled up at him. He always was so sweet and caring, it was no wonder you fell for him. Even though he had quite a hard exterior, he was kind and gentle on the inside. You could still remember the time he told you how Sungjong had compared him to a pineapple; coarse on the outside, sweet on the inside. You chuckled to yourself.

 

“Come on, my Aprille, lets go for a walk”

“Ne, Oppa” you replied happily, picking up your bag and turned back to him. He slipped his hand into your's while you walked side by side, it felt so good to be with him again; you had missed him terribly but he was there now. The two of you walked and talked for a while, just catching up on what had happened in each other's lives, or just about random things in general. You talked about your school and also about how Myungie had found his interest in photography. He said he loved to take pictures of beautiful things. After a while you found another bench and sat next to each other. You leant your head on his shoulders and closed your eyes contently, he looked down at you and smiled, his arm weaving around your own shoulders. His hand running softly through your long hair.

“Your hair is longer, my love.” he said as he admired it, “I have always liked girls with long, wavy hair” you smile to yourself and bring your hand up to touch the soft ends of your long dark hair. You stayed by his side for a little while longer, until Myungie made a suggestion. “How about we walk a little longer? I want to take some more photographs before we leave”

“You are leaving with the band again?” you said saddened but he just grabbed your hand again in his two own, and kissed it gently before kissing your forehead.

“Ani, my love. I just meant before we leave the park, I won't leave you” he said and you felt relieved. He led you along another path amongst the most beautiful parts of the park, flowers were blooming in every place you looked and he took pictures all the way. Suddenly, he turned to you, with his camera already poised and he snapped a picture of you before you even understood what was happening. You were always shy around cameras so your cheeks immediately flushed a pretty rose colour.

 

“Yah!” you said and covered your face with embarrassment. “Wae are you taking pictures of me?” He only smiled, lowering the camera and as he spoke he stepped towards you,

“I told you, I love to take pictures of beautiful things” he said and flashed a cheeky grin. You batted him on the arm playfully.

“Oppa, don't tease me” he held his hands up in mock surrender,

“Arasso, arasso. Mianhae, but you know...” he stepped closer again and looked you up and down, “...You really are beautiful” you blush again and giggle, making him look down at you with his sparkling eyes filled with even more love and adoration. It was just at that perfect moment, that your stomach decided it wanted feeding and made a rather loud and embarrassing earthquake sound. You flushed with embarrassment but he only chuckled. “Come on Yeobo, lets go eat and talk more about how we will spend the rest of our lives together, because you are never getting rid of me now..."

 

Hope you enjoyed it Aegi! If not, tell me and i will either change it or write you a new one. Nothing is too good for my daughter!!!!

Saranghae, Ppyong!

BabyLocket (Umma) Xx