misunderstanding

Two Ways

AMBER VIEWPOINT

Enter the room and went to the second floor to take a nap, when suddenly I heard a disturbing noise from below, decided to go down to see who it was. To my impression was this girl conceited of the stairs, was arguing with someone on the phone.

"Hello" I said.

She turned and looked at me startled, then his expression changed to one of anger, was wearing only a shirt and sleep shorts that left very long legs bare.

"You ... you ... you ... that aces here in my room? " she asked.

Wait a moment, this is your room?

"Why do not you answer me? This is not a place for men, is better go or I'll call the auxiliary "threatened me, does this girl think I'm a boy? Then I saw her go to the door.

"Wait, you're wrong" I said, taking her arm.

She watched as the arm take.

"HELP!!HELP!! A ert in my room "suddenly shout.

Suddenly, the door could be heard the voices of the girls' bedroom aids. And opened the door went 3 assistants, and the girls in the dorms neighbors leaning out from the door to see what was happening. The three assistants who were entered last school year, one of them was wiping his face mask the screams apparently took her from her beauty section, the other wearing pajamas sleeping newborn apparently rose but despite his face sleeping was very beautiful with dark brown eyes, red hair and milky skin, last wore the school uniform if his face was not very nice to say had a very cold expression on his face, you could say that you'd be afraid to anyone near her.

"Unni, help me I would violate" she said pointing to me, effectively acting like the victim of a drama.

"That's not true do not lie" I said releasing the arm.

"What are you doing here" one of them shout.

"Men are not allowed here, how did you get in?" Another of them scream.

"You're coming with us," the third said and took my ear crawling out.

"Ww w ..... wait .... is ... is .... They are confusing "I said taking the hand that holds my ear.

"Are we confused about what?" Screaming one.

"I'm not a ert I am ..." I said but was cut off.

"You are a ert for being in my sister's room and now you will pay" said I was holding his ear.

We came out of the bedroom with a few girls whispering behind ert. We walked behind the campus, I thought it would take me to the address but the road was on the other side. Where are you taking me? I saw the print cold as ice and took out his cell marked a number, do not wear to hear the conversation because it was very brief.

Suddenly there were two guys behind the building one was tall and the other lower than.

"Jessica you sure about this?" Asked one of them, who was behind her.

"If, tiffany'm sure I have to give her deserved to be in the room with my younger sister, imagine that you would have if we did not reach" Jessica replied.

"Jessica is this is too better get him to the direction" said the lowest of them.

"No! Sunny has to pay the "shout Jessica with a sharp look.

"Jessica unni well why have you treated us call this time of night?" Said one of the boys who appeared behind the building.

"Now! You're confusing me go in person I'm no ert "this time to hear me scream, letting go of his grip.

"This ert was in the room of your future bride, minho" Jessica said ignoring me.

"THAT!" Scream in surprise. Suddenly I took the neck and get up suddenly.

"We will handle this Jessica, do not worry." Said the other boy who was with minho.

"W... wwww ... wait" I said without oxygen. And began to walk away.

The view is clouded and I was less oxygen to my lungs felt like they threw me to the ground and started beating me saying things I did not listen, blow after blow until it was losing consciousness.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber Subconscious

I woke up in a dark room a picture appeared to me holding out his hand up.

"Already beginning Yiyun" knew that voice is always heard in my mind, but who is? He wanted to see his face but the darkness prevented me could only see red eyes salient as a cat at night.

"No more oppress you free your mind son" continuous

"Why do you say son? Who are you? "I asked confused still was not sure who this person was and why I'm still listening.

"Many questions now but soon you'll know Yiyun, do not compress most will tell you everything when you are ready" said even in the shadows.

"Who are you" I asked.

"Very soon you will know, the changes are starting now" he said and walked away into the shadows disappear. But who is? What is it that has already started?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reality

I opened my eyes slowly and saw the two guys who beat me lying on the ground, and I in front of them. They were unconscious on the floor with shock and burn marks on the body while I had no scratch hits I got. What was it that happened here? I ask myself. Suddenly I felt approaching footsteps.

"What was what happened here?" Someone asked in surprise, I turned my head to see who it was? Sooyung? What do I do? It is better to lie or tell the truth, I do not believe even I think that just opened my eyes and found them lying on the floor with severe , that's not what I think.

"I do not know, recently I have found here," I lied.

"Good is better than relocate to the infirmary" she said, taking one of them in his arms and carrying him on his back appeared to be very heavy for her and to help her up, while I grip minho and helped her to charge the other.

We arrived at the hospital and on stretchers cocamos unoccupied, the nurse told us that the kids will be fine, for now they only had minor burns, but the shock was nothing serious just needed rest, so she would care.

Outside of nursing walked back to the rooms.

"Is it weird? Do not think amber "sooyung said.

"What is it unnie?" Ignore grabbing ask your question is that was what he meant by that.

"It is very rare to find a key and minho in that state" she continued.

"This school never found someone beaten to such an extent is this strange?" She continued.

  "Amber is better go to your room I'll see that they are properly" sooyung said.

"Okay, bye unnie" I said goodbye and I walked toward my room.

I still had doubts about what just happened What was what happened to those guys? Why do I feel different? Who was that person? What is about to begin? I had many questions in his head.

"Amber"



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



KRYSTAL VIEWPOINT

When I felt that I take the arm not know how to react, but it came to my mind what happened on the stairs, so the only thing that came to mind was screaming. They entered the room Sunny, tiffany and Jessica unnie and some students who peered out from the door. I watched as he was led from the room. I was relieved and worried at the same time, I know my sister is going to do something I hope not to hit send, but because I worry that it has erted hopefully deserved.

Do I believe in putting together a scene exaggerate?

Luna, Sulli and Suzy entered the room.

"Krystal, are you okay?" Luna I wonder.

"I'm fine" answer.

"Do not you izo damage or something?" Suzy asked.

"No, I'm fine the girls did not even touch me" I replied.

"Then why did you scream?" Asked, sulli.

"Mmmmm, well when I took her arm to stop accusing him of not he was here, just yell" I replied.

"Krystal gave him time to tell you why he was here?" Asked Luna.

"as you think you will have time to answer, you know how she is," answered my sulli by pointing his finger .

"Yah! I gave him enough time to respond, "I complained.

"Krystal you have not stopped to think that he is the boyfriend of your new roommate and I was just here for her" suzy proposed.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that's a very good theory Suzy" Suzy Alago sulli.

"But if so that by this late in the bedroom of his girlfriend?" Luna asked, thinking.

"Well that's not obvious, do what a partner does" answered Suzy doing Luna blush.

If he really was the boyfriend of my new companion that explains why I hiso case, his girlfriend must be prettier than me? But because I feel bad knowing that he already has a girlfriend just met him only ten minutes and nothing else but feel that I know of life.

"yah! As you say those things, "said Luna, pulling me from my thoughts as I was pulling a couple of pillows to Suzy, she only laughed.

"Maybe it's his brother, that too can be" said Sulli, who had remained silent thinking. Luna and suzy, stopped to pay attention to sulli.

"Good is also can be" continued Luna while sat down again.

Hearing what sulli said, I felt hopeful.

"In any case you should krystal giving him time to speak, before he screamed and put together a scene" suzy scolding me.

"All this where is your roommate she should be here?" Said Sulli.

"I do not know, I have not seen yet" I replied.

"Suddenly she was at the address when he heard that took her boyfriend or brother to the address" continued Luna.

"That may be," I replied.

I really felt bad after having to draw conclusions of what could be I should have given him an opportunity to have answered who he was.

"I'm a little exhausted girls is better rested" I said, leaning back in my bed.

"If it is better than the rest leave" Suzy said standing.

"Goodbye, krys" said the three and left the room.

I think I should ask apology tomorrow but because I would not stoop to apologize if anything was wrong it was he who had been in this room, if brother or boyfriend should not have been here.

I got up early in the morning, I joined and I went for a walk in the park of the school, when in the distance I saw someone lying on a bench near me quietly to see who it was. It was this guy last night, the stupidest of the stairs was asleep on a bench, I saw how flushed by cold clear we are entering the beginning of winter and this moron came up sleeping on a bench outdoors. I felt bad for him to sleep there so I went to my room to bring a blanket to cover it but before it gets to the bench in the distance I saw someone I was with him.

I could not tell who he was, but he was already up and were chatting I saw he was very happy and talked happily with that person. I felt bad to see him so happy as I really would like him to be like that with me. Just grab the blanket I had and I left.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




VICTORIA POINT OF VIEW

I left school secretly to buy some Chinese food for Amber and me. Returning to school was like a spy movie I outwit the guards and crawl through the ventilation ducts as there was a small hole that connected with the campus and the street. Leaving the ventilation saw amber go to the pavilion where his room was.

"Amber" I scream, but not too hard for her to just listen.

"Vic" she asked looking at me curiously.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"My room ......" said the court "are we going to eat" I said pulling her into my room.

But I stopped abruptly when did it strong?

"Vic, I can not go" she said very coldly.

"But do not wanna be with me?" I asked, I felt bad because she did not want to be with me.

Sigh.

"Vic, we do better tomorrow now I'm very tired and want to sleep in my bed apart and kick you snore when you sleep," she said, giving me a smile which always convinces me.

"Okay see you tomorrow, amber" I said goodbye.

"Sleep well" she said goodbye and moving to another ward.

I gave food to the auxiliary gate guarding the flag just so do not ask me where I was. I went to my room enter the key and opened it. The room was dark guess my roommate and must be sleeping, I went to the second floor and collapsed on the bed closing his eyes.

 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


JESSICA VIEWPOINT

Last night a ert wanted to my little sister and it was not going to stay that way I know Dad was not going to do anything so take reprisals for myself, call minho he is captain of the school basketball, all the girls behind it, as it is the most popular kid in school and he is in love with my little sister but I know he just wants to play with it so I just use it for things how are you. I called him and told him to bring Key along with it and wait for me behind the science building.

  I watched with Key Minho approached and told minho what I had to do but I was not very detailed and he understood at first glance. Let Minho and Key will take care of everything, he will give a good beating.

"Jessica should stop this What if your sister was lying?" Looking worried, said Tiffany.

"Soojung not lie, he wanted to move from ready with my sister and now is taking his due" I said curtly.

"But ..." Tiffany replied again.

"Fanny, leave if you were in his situation would do the same" said Sunny took her by the arms to calm her down a bit.

Ignore them and went to my room, opened the door and I realized that my new roommate has arrived. I started to change my sleeping ignoring things and boxes on my desk that were there, I lay in bed.

I know what I did was the right thing that lout not going to happen in ready with my sister but I felt like something bad was about to happen. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up early so I decided to take a bath before school started.

What?