Beginning

Two Ways

One night in April 1986 it was raining violently in the empty streets of California, and in the darkness he saw a man running through the streets frantic as if escaping from something or someone, accidentally fell to the ground and in front of the one began to appear a silhouette in the darkness.


"No please do not hurt me" said frantically catching his breath even scared.


when suddenly he heard laughter coming from that figure and one began to move so the man lying on the floor and stood in front of the crouching before him.


"You pay for what you've done," he said coldly making man tremble even more scary.
 

"W .. wh .... that's what you want?" he stammered with fear.


that person smiled with pleasure "that Mr. Liu'll know soon enough," he said and got up and disappeared into the darkness.

Mr. Liu never again see the man and could never remember his face but always had recorded those red eyes. It's been about 5 years and Mr. Liu was married, but his wife could not have children unless that was what mattered, but there was something that worried him constantly had nightmares about the man repeating over and over what he said that time.

Gone are the days when Mr. Liu will play out late from work, the road was somber when he spotted a few yards to a well-dressed man with white suit hitchhiking, very kindly man iso climb.


"How long Mr. Liu" said the man and change the atmosphere of a funeral vehicle, Mr. Liu who had a smile on his face quickly changed to a look of horror and the car stopped, Mr. Liu frantically treading the pedal but did not respond, then I take the option out of the car but the doors closed automatically.


"No .. no .. no .. that's the way to greet" the man said with an evil smile on his face.


"That .... that .. that is what you want?" ask mr. liu scared trying not to look at him.


"I like very well, so straight to the point, your wife will have a baby me and you're going to raise and protect like yours" he smiled even bigger when he saw the face of Mr. Liu.


"B .... bu ... but ... my wife is .. n .." Mr. Liu said but was cut off by the man.


"I already hise, so you're going to raise as yours and protect her because he is my son and successor, haslo and your account will be paid and will not have to give me your soul or your wife" term and an evil smile showed

Mr. Liu just simply nodded "Very well, then see you soon and take good care of my son, but if you try to do something to my son will pay" term and disappeared
Mr. Liu did not know what to do on the steering wheel lay crying and headed home, when I was first thing iso embrace his wife.

9 months passed and surprisingly mrs. Liu gave birth to a daughter, during the 9 months Mr. Liu was kept away from his wife planning and thinking what I would do once the baby is born, he was determined to kill him once born, but when see her sweet face I change my mind and fell in love with the baby "AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU to call you and I will protect and take care because you're my daughter," said hugging her closer and giving warm kiss on the forehead. the sra.liu to see that anxiety was removed and transformed into happiness.

have spent a few weeks of the birth of amber and Mr. Liu was still concerned not want anything bad to happen to your daughter so she decided to move to Korea and rename his daughter "Joshep AMBER" and pass by a child and quite resembling a child and had facial features little more feminine and masculine.

one night a couple with their daughter walked in the place when they heard mourn a baby from a dark house, entered the house but found no one alone in a crib and a baby crying.

"Whoever can leave a baby here?" bitter protest women carrying the baby.

"People love inhuman" serene man said patting the baby

man was looking around the house until he found a pair of documents of identity change.

"Apparently these people were running away from someone," said the man reading the documents.

"So your name is AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU but I changed it to JOSHET AMBER LIU behalf of a child when in fact you're a girl who's funny," said the little hands playing with the baby who was in the bosom of his wife.

"APPA! APPA! APPA!" cry the girl from across the room

"What victory?" said the man, turning to his daughter.

His expression changed when he saw a pool of blood from the other room "appa that is?" asked the girl getting closer.

"You better not see us here we fence of" the man frantic

"But what about the baby?" she said

"We took so we leave" said frantically carrying his daughter out the door without looking back.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi this is my first chapter XD good if I was not there anything here kryber but there will be more later as this is a part of the past of amber is to have consistency with the whole story, I hope you'll be updating there liked and followed that vacation. hey accept any criticism as I am in this first-lol