Calm Down

It's Okay.

"Your serious?" I asked. I held in my rage.

"Well yes, They didn't find it." My dad said.

I hung up without thinking. I was furious with myself because I was so stupid. I was stupid enough to leave my phone on the bus! I'm mean seriously! What kind of person is dumb enough to do this?! (no offense if you have forgotten your phone) All I can do now is just sit around and do nothing! TV, I hate it and there is never anything on.

Ring, ring, ring I heard.

I sprinted into he living room to see the home phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID. It was my best friend, Tao. He was always able to make feel better. I didn't hesitate to pick the phone up and answer.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey___ What's up? I tried texting you but you didn't answer." He said.

"Yeah I kind of forgot it on the bus..." I trailed off.

"Hey, can I come over? I know you struggle in math, and we have that 100 question challenge" He asked.

"Yes, oh my gosh that would be so helpful!"

"Okay give me a few minutes." He then hung up.

I honestly was excited for him to come over, since my parents wouldn't be home for another few hours. Would you believe that I'm in love with my best friend? I've loved him for so many long years... Since we were about 6. And trough those years I have had to put up with him dating girls and seeing them kiss. It always breaks my heart to see it. I haven't told him and I always thought it was best to keep it bottled up. I figured he wouldn't like me back. I now he only thinks of us as friends. That had always pained me. When he wasn't around me I felt alone and when he WAS around it felt almost like I was in heaven...... As long as one of the girlfriends he once had weren't there.

Honestly, I would tell him if I had the courage. But I don't so there isn't a point in doing so. I have even given him so many hints... Dislike his girlfriends, well that was just me being jelly and natural. I'm always there for him, and when he tells me something, I always listen! I don't understand how much more I can really do. Where did I go wrong.

I heard the door belling and opened the door. Tao was standing there in jeans and a black v-neck. He was smiling. His face tough still looked rather bored in my opinion, but that's me honestly. I always thought that he was handsome and that he could really kick someone's when he needed to. Or anytime really. He always reminded me of an angel for some reason. His dark eyes just hypnotized me every time. And I always knew if he was on pain or not.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Hey! __. How is it going?" he asked.

"Good, considering that I forgot my phone on the bus." I laughed.

"Oh that's to bad." He stepped into the house like he always did. "Ready to work?"

"Yes!"We started working on homework.

I was getting most of the answers right. After we had done about 40 questions we took a break.

"You know I broke up with Anna." He said blankly.

"Oh Tao I'm so-" I was cut off when his lips were pressed against mine.

I was shocked at first, but I got used to it. I kissed back.  He was gentle and passionate. Yet lustful. When he pulled away I widened my eyes. 

"I'm sorry" He looked down full of sorrow.

"No. Don't be." I said softly.

"I shouldn't have done that. But I couldn't help it anymore. I can't stand knowing your in pain because of me. I know you know what I'm talking about. When we would hangout and my girlfriend was there you looked so sad and like you were about to cry. I didn't want that. And I don't think I should've fallen in love with my best friend... But it happened. And I'm sorry that I have hurt you. You never deserved it. And-" I cut him up.

"No... Don't. It's okay... I- I love you to.And the fact that your here and you just stole my first kiss amazes me. And you don't have to feel bad anymore. You stitched my heart back together." I looked up at him.

"Thank you... ___." he was silent for a moment. "Can I kiss you again?" He asked.

"Yes" I smiled.

Tao leaned down again and pressed his soft lips to mine again. I didn't hesitate to kiss back this time. I felt his arms wrap around me. One of his hands tangled in my hair. I did the same. We stayed like that for felt like eternity. And I never wanted it to stop...