Chapter 2

Makane of the family fall in love

Seohyun pov:

Finally we reach their dorm~As usual,oppa and unnie was hugging each other.Aish~i look light a lightbulb here.

*cough*

I turn to the person who making the cough sound,it was kyuhyun oppa.All my unnie wishing his happy birthday except me.My unnie stare to stare at me like waiting for me to say something.Fine!Semichukahae!kyuhyun oppa!Surprisely,he smile at me and say thanks you!WOw!This is the first time i see him smile.But soon,he smile change into smirk!Aish!Prevert is forever a prevert!

Leeteuk:Let not just standing here!Let eat,the food is getting cold.

No one pov:

All of us start to sit down and in the end it left with two seats.And that is mine and kyuhyun oppa.No choice but to sit down.Oppa and unnie was eating and chatting happily in their own little world except me~That is the reason i hate going outing with because in the end i always get pair up with kyuhyun oppa.I  eat as fast as i could and excuse myself from them.But i didn't expect kyuhyun oppa was following me and making the same excuse as me.

Kyuhyun pov:

Aish!Today is my day yet my hyung was busy dating instead of celebrating for me!No wonder they want to invite them come.aish~Throughout the whole dinner,I was watching her,she was so quiet..Suddently i saw her standing out.It seem that she have finish her dinner.I decided to leave this table and follow her.

Seohyun:Yah!Why you keep following me?!

Kyuhyun:Bwoh!For your information,this is my dorm!And i am not following you!aish!

After clearing each of their own dish,kyuhyun went back to his room to continue play his starcraft while seohyun went back to sofa and on television.

Taeyeon:Makane,don't you have present to give to kyuhuyn oppa?

Seohyun:neh unnie,but i don't know where is he?

Siwon oppa:You can go to his room on the second floor and turn your right and walk to the end.I bet he is playing starcraft again.

Seohyun:deh,oppa~

With that,you make your ways toward his room with the present on your hand.Hehe~Can't wait to see his expression~hahaha!i knock on his room,*come in*

I open the door and make myself inside.Indeed as siwon oppa said,he was playing starcraft~He turn his face and saw me,it seem that he look surprise to see me here~I pass him his present and luckily for me,he accept it.He start to unwrap the present and when he saw fake cockroach,he immediately drop the present on the floor and jump on the bed.I cannot control my laughter,and laugh out loud,rolling on the floor while holding my stomach.He start to glare at me after finding out the cockroach is fake.I stand out and make my way out,but something block infront of me and that is kyuhyun oppa.what the hell~

Seohyun:Get out of my way!

Kyuhyun:You know what is the consequences of joking with me?!

Seohyun:ignoring him

Kyuuhyun:You can continue to ignore me but my nickname evil makane kyu is not being named for nothing~

Seohyun pov:

Dammed it!What have i land myself into~I should be staying at home sleeping instead of staying here dealing with some erts!Without warning,his face come near me.ahh!What am i going to do now?aish~Seojoohyun~calm down~think!!*blink*I step on his right foot making him back away from me.I quickly ran outside before he can do anything to me.And before leaving,i said,"my smart makane is also not being named for nothing!"With that i faster make myself towars the living room.

Kyuhyun pov:I was playing my starcraft halfway suddently there a knock outside my door."come in"i said.To my surprise,i saw her standing outside with a present in her hand.yea?can i help you?she pass me the present.wow~quite shock~I thought she hate me?i open the gift wrapper and i saw a cockroach!i drop the present on the floor and jump on the bed.yea,i scared of the stupid cockroach!suddently,laughter could be hear,it was seohyun!I stare at her!Now,it time for my revenage~i move near her..nearer somemore,i was about to go nearer something someone or something steo on my feet!it was her doing!!Making me back away and with that she immediately leave my room~aish!This girl~I was about to continue my games but something caught my attention.It was the present she give it to me just now.Inside was a fake cockroach and a blue checkered tees~well~At least this is better then the fake cockroach!

This is the shirt you gave to kyuhyun oppa as birthday present:)

 Leeteuk:yah!makane!Come down!We are going to cut your birthday cake soon~

Kyuhyun pov:

I went down after hearing leeteuk hyung shouting for me to come down~Finally,they remember about me huh?

I went down and found the rest sitiing on the sofa.I went to sit beside seohyun and she stare at me.I pretend not to see anything.Yah!hyung!You guys finally remember me huh?I thought you guys was busy dating!I joke with my hyung~Makane!Where is your manner?Eunhyuk said.ohohohoh~It seem that someone is jealous and afraid of lonely~Taeyeon joked.Why not you and seohyun together then you will not be lonely?right?seohyunnie~Hyoyeon said.Bwoh!!you shouted!showing kyuhyun oppa your dirty look~Over my dead body~

No one pov:

With that everyone of you sing birthday song to kyhyun oppa and you girls decided to stay at suju oppa dorm since it getting late plus you guys tomorrow don't have any schedule.

 


Remember to comment and subscribes~*wink*