-1-

What I Love About capital H.I.M

YOUR POV

I was lying down on my bed wanting time to fly faster. If boredome could kill, I'd be dead by now. It's been 2 weeks, 14 days, and a complete 336 hours of no hugging, kissing, and eye contact. I felt so empty and depressed. He was my vitamins :) His derpy face that can make my gril stretch till my ears. His innocent eyes that will blink everytime I talk to his bandmates. his pretty fingers that'll touch my forehead when I'm having a fever. I was sure of one thing...

I. WANT. HIM....

WHat time is it? 1:03 am.. Where is he?? What is he doing??

Suddenly a knock from the door came. I ran to the door

"LUHA-oh Sehun. What are you doing here??

"Nuna~ Come to the garage. Hyung is waiting for you there!" He said then ran away.

Garage??? Why??

 

I went to the garage finding for Luhan. Where is he? I stopped walking when I saw him holding quite alot of red roses- my favorite flower

I saw him shyly smiling at me before he started walking near my direction. Our distance became shorter and shorter

1.) He stared at me

2.) He hugged me

3.) He pecked my lips

I felt my tears threatening to fall down my eyes. He suddenly opened his mouth and said the world's most sweetest thing

"Your small height gives me the advantage to carry you, your small lips that smiles when i do perfectly nothing, your shiny eyes that shines brighter than any star, you small pretty hand that fits perfectly to mine. And the thing I love most about you is your kind heart for accepting a fool like me. That is why i love capital Y.O.U" tears started falling like a waterfall. I felt so magical and happy.

He smiled derpily and said

"Happy 652 daysery!!!"

I chuckled... This is why I love capital H.I.M.

 

 

 

After I wrote this story, I think whoever Luhan will date is the most luckiest girl in the world. Imagine him saying and doing all this to you???? AWWW :)) ANYWAYS< THANKS FOR READINDG :))))))