Background information

All the Little Things

 

I said in the foreword that I was going to be doing this as one shots / drabbles whenever the mood striked me. Essentially this means I probably won't be giving a lot of developing information for things such as settings and what not as these two characters are based from role play. However, I don't want to leave anyone out (to those who are actually interested in whatever I may be posting) in understanding as to whom Kim Jungwoo and Zhang Yixing are in this "verse". With that said, this is just a bulleted list of them in general - what setting they are in and where, etc. etc. for a good standing basis. 
 
tumblr_lzd6myOKfi1qf7dmgo5_r1_400.gif
J E T. 
 
→ Kim Jungwoo.
→ Born May 9, 1992 (20 years old).
→ 181 cm, 62kg. 
→ 3rd year chemical engineering major at the Academy.
 
→ Has a heart disease called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM for short). It's a condition that causes for his septum to thicken and reduces the blood flow coming from his left ventricle into the aorta. Though his HCM is not severe (he's on medication to keep it in check), he suffers from constant chest pains and has difficulty breathing 7 out of 10 times. Throughout the years in the Academy, he's had a long line of healers tending to him. It's only when he meets Yixing does he find stability.
 
 
 
Abilities.
 
Superhuman Speed: Being able to move faster than humanly possible. Jungwoo is able to move at the speed of light, but his power is limited due to a weak heart. He can only go so far without feeling three things: difficulty breathing, numb leg muscles, and temporary blindness (something that can be fixed; he's working on it). His momentum has grown impressive over the years and with the help of the academy, he's learned to find his limit when he's attempting to push himself too far. 
 
Molecular Destabilization (secondary; also called molecular acceleration): "The power to take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to kinetic energy thus “charging” that item with explosive results" - Powerlisting. Over the years, Jungwoo's superhuman speed has granted him a peculiar secondary ability by the age of 18. By touching objects, Jungwoo is able to destabilize atomic matter by accelerating its molecules and causing them to explode with mass amounts of kinetic energy. However, this ability comes with time limits. The larger the object, the more time it takes and the more energy he forces out of his system to charge it. This ultimately leads to fatigue and disorientation when overdoing himeslf. Due to these setbacks, he prefers smaller objects such as bouncy balls - or if he's feeling creative - playing cards a'la Gambit. His favorite card of use being the Ace of Spade.