Roses

Roses

 

Myungsoo sighed happily staring down at the boy laying in his lap, idly playing with some strands of his black hair. He smiled softly admiring the way his eyebrows were slightly knitted in concentration as he read biting sofly his lip, his dark eyes moving quickly, his fingers tapping on his phone. "What are you staring at?" he snapped to reality blinking surprised. Sungyeol chuckled "What's so intresting?" Myungsoo smiled sheepishly "You". Sungyeol's smile softened "I really love you, you know that?" Myungsoo grinned "'Course I know!" he chuckled kissing his temple "I love you too". They lay there silently for another couple of minutes, fingers locked, staring in eachothers eyes a small smile or more like a goofy grin, stretching their lips.

A lightning struck in the dark sky illuminating the room. Myungsoo glanced out of the window nervously tapping on the pocket of his jeans. His eyes lit up as the thunder shook the glass of the window, the rain starting to pour down. He stood up pulling Sungyeol to his feet smiling like a fool "What are you doing?" "Just put your shoes on, we're going out" Sungyeol stopped on his tracks "We're going out? Why?" Myungsoo shook his head still smiling "You'll see..." he started pushing him towards the door, but Sungyeol didn't move "Com'on, it's just a bit of rain" "A bit of rain?! It looks like the sky is falling apart! I'm going to get all wet!" Sungyeol whined starting to lace his shoes. Myungsoo rolled his eyes ruffling his hair "Then I'll dry you up" Sungyeol smiled widely "Really?" Myungsoo nodded "Really. Now get out the door, lazy arse!" he slapped his bum pushing him foward. Sungyeol laughed opening the door "Okaay". Myungsoo started rushing out but then stopped by the small table near the sofa they were sitting on earlier and picked up one of the white roses. "Myungieee! You coming?!" "Yeah just a sec!" He slipped his hand in his pocket wrapping his fingers around the small box and took a deep breath before running out the door.

Sungyeol was standing under the rain, arms wide open, his head bended, with his eyes closed and his mouth open catching the raindrops. Myungsoo laughed making Sungyeol turn in his direction "What?" he asked confused. Myungsoo just shook his head "You're so adorable..." he murmored more to himself than to Sungyeol. He walked closer to him smiling. Sungyeol slid his arms around his waist "We're out, now?" Myungsoo moved some of the wet strands of hair from his eyes "Now I'm going to kiss you under the pouring rain, because eveybody deserves a kiss under the rain..." he leaned closer pulling Sungyeol head down to meet his lips. They stood there kissing sweetly, embraced tightly, not caring about the storm that was roaring around them. Myungsoo pulled back breathless laughing as Sungyeol whined in protest and tightened his hold on Myungsoo's waist. Myungsoo pecked his lips quickly, smiling before disentangling himself from Sungyeol's embrace and kneeling in front of him. He held the rose in front of him reaching for the box in his pants with the other "Aww" Sungyeol squealed, in a totally manly way of course, taking the rose. It was a bit ruined by the rain but he didn't care, it wasn't often that he received flowers after all.

Myungsoo opened the box reveling the silver ring inside. Sungyeol's breath stopped hands flying to his mouth "Oh my god,Oh my god!" he jumped a little heart racing "Are you serious?" Myungsoo smiled "'Course, yeobo". He breathed deepily, well YOLO he thought to himself. "Will you, Lee Seongyeol marry me, Kim Myungsoo?" Sungyeol stared at him under the rain, many emotions flooding through him, making him breathless. He felt so happy he could have exploded. Myungsoo bit his lip nervously "Sungyeol?" Sungyeol nodded wordlessly feeling his eyes start to get watery "Yes! YES! Of course I want to marry you!" Myungsoo smiled standing up and took the ring handing it to Sungyeol. He slipped it on his finger "Oh my gosh..." "Do you like it?""It's beautiful..." Sungyeol stared at it mesmerized, it was a simple silver band with a small black glitter on the side but to him it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. He wrapped his arms around the smaller boy not caring that he probably looked like an idiot crying and smiling at the same time "I love you so much..." Myungsoo kissed him softly "I love you too...".