(2 of 2.)

Dorm Championship

 

(2 of 2.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung, thank you for yesterday," Jongin hugging Kyungsoo's back. Kyungsoo is making dinner for everyone and Jongin is the one who will accompany him, as always.
 
"For what?" Kyungsoo mumbled.
 
"For everything,"
 
Kyungsoo nodded, eventhough he doesn't understand what Jongin is talking about. Yesterday is the worst but the best day ever, too. Kyungsoo felt like that day is just him and Jongin in the world. No schedule, no managers, no sasaeng, no selebrity life, just Jongin, own him.
 
He did everything together with Jongin, cleaned the whole of dorm, then watched three movies, marathon. After watched movies, they had a lunch; checked the internet, searching 'kaisoo' at the search box. There was a ert Jongin, begun everything, kissed his body then make out until members came home.
 
"Why are you smiling, hyung? Do you thinking of me?" Jongin smirks.
 
"No,"
 
"Then what? Thinking about that Hyunsik boy?"
 
Kyungsoo chuckled. "I know you were jealous of him, since that interview,"
 
"No. Since we were trainee, hyung. You always talked with him at phone, then you ignore somebody else around you when you were talking to him," Jongin pouted his lips.
 
"He's my bestfriend, and forever will be my bestfriend. But you, Kim Jongin, you're my best enemy and forever will be my best enemy,"
 
"Whatever, hyung. I'll accept anything that out from your mouth," then they're laughs.
 
Suddenly, a freaking tall boy with a blonde hair ing their hug. "Ugh, there were ten aliens hungry since one hour ago but what I found here is the chef was doing nothing, just lovey-dovey with his tan boyfriend," he sighs.
 
"The food is ready, Kris-hyung. I'm sorry," Kyungsoo grinned.
 
"Whatever my baby Soo said," Kris smirked, then Jongin sent him a death glare.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jongin, if there's a time for both of us to spend together, what we'll doing?"
 
"Anything."
 
"Eventhough fanboying over BToB?"
 
"Yea--WHAT!? No, except that,"
 
Kyungsoo pouted. "You said anything,"
 
"Anything except everything include that Hyunsik boy,"
 
"Aish. You must talk to him and make friend with him. Hyunsik is a really easygoing person and nice, Jongin."
 
"Whatever you say about that Hyunsik boy, I don't really care. Thanked to God because yesterday you didn't come to MBC," Jongin cuddled his body beside Kyungsoo's.
 
"Hyunsik didn't come too." Kyungsoo giggling.
 
"The , hyung. I hate you."
 
"Ugh, my Jongin is mad," Kyungsoo pinch Jongin's cheeck.
 
"Good night," Jongin closed his eyes.
 
"Ya, Kim Jongin! You're ignoring me. That's hurt," Kyungsoo sighs dramatically. No respons from Jongin. He rolled his eyes then whispers, "Whatever it takes, I love you."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"My heart's sobbing, ge." Tao cried. "Why they're so romantic fantastic elastic?"
 
"Gosh your fanboy hormonals," Baekhyun rolled his eyes.
 
Five of members, Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, and Luhan were watching Jongin and Kyungsoo stealthily from a gap between the door.
 
"They're so Romeo and Juliet," Chen mumbled.
 
"No, they're so Sehun and Luhan,"
 
"We shouldn't peeking them like this, guys. My back was numb," Chanyeol sighs. "Ya!"
 
Chanyeol's kicked hard by Kris. He threw into Jongin and Kyungsoo's room, and woke the two up. "He—heyo, what's up, Soo,"
 
Chen, Baekhyun, Tao, and Luhan froze at the door which has opened because that two troll.
 
"GET OUT FROM OUR ROOM, YOU'RE ALL CREEPY ING ALIENS!"
 
Jongin's scream made Suho and Lay who were kissing at Suho's room ended their hot night, then walked out. "What the hell is going on?"
 
Xiumin and Sehun who were playing play station in living room shrugh nonchalantly. "I think Jongin is going to be a yakuza,"
 
"Bet who will dying first?"
 
"That Park ingdumb Chanyeol,"
 
"Yeah, me too, hyung!" they do a high-five.
 
Suho sighs, burning his face with his palms. "I think I will dying first,"
 
"Why you want to die, ge?" Lay asking with full of confused in his face, but no response from Suho. Those....kindergaten..kids...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"There's no peeking to others room again!" Jongin pouted his lips. "Why all of you is ing curious of what me and Kyungsoo-hyung doing?"
 
Sehun answered, emotionlessly. "Me and Xiumin-hyung aren't involved to this topic,"
 
"Because we never ever peeking you and Kyungsoo, both of us were just betting on who will killed by you first," Xiumin shrugh, as emotionlessly as Sehun.
 
"Me and Suho-ge too,"
 
Kris rolled his eyes. "The is, you were making out with him last night,"
 
"Yeah," Lay said sheepishly.
 
"We promise that we will never ever ever ever peeking you again, sorry for last night. We were just curious, and curious is care, do you knows?"
 
"ing curious of people who make out at their room isn't a care, Chenchen." Suho sighs.
 
"That's why I kicked that idiot,"
 
"It was hurt, you know." Chanyeol rest his head on Baekhyun's shoulder.
 
"Okay, guys. Thank you for whatsoever you called care," Kyungsoo smiles. "But peeking someone when they were sleep isn't a good job. I don't really care about it, but Jongin is different. He's on a badmood,"
 
"Cute," Luhan pinch Kyungsoo's cheeck. "Sorry then."
 
Kyungsoo nodded. "Jongin?"
 
"What?"
 
"Forgive them!"
 
Jongin rolled his eyes. "Okay. I forgive you all."
 
"Should we hugging like Telletubies?" Tao grinned.
 
"Huggiiiiiiing," Chanyeol and Baekyun were the first who hug them all. Kyungsoo and Jongin were in the middle, as they hugging tight, they whispers one to another. "I love you,"
 
"Ya! Love us!"
 
", your giant feet is stepped my innocent feet, hyung!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
EXO are busy with their comeback schedule. Jongin was watching Kyungsoo practicing 'My Lady' when someone patted his back.
 
"Enjoying your boyfriend's voice, huh?"
 
That is Sehun.
 
"Yeah, he sounds like heaven." Jongin murmured.
 
"I agree with you, but you forget to practice for our new choreography, Kim ingstupid Jongin. Choreographer-hyung was mad at me. We was waiting for you since thirty minutes ago,"
 
Jongin sighs. "What! Oh ingdisgusting Sehun, I forgot!"
 
"Come on, moron." Sehun rolled his eyes, then walking with arm crossed on Jongin's shoulder. Eventhough he's a moron, he's my bestfriend till I die.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyungsoo was done with his singing practice. He mumbled, "Fans, fighting. Me and Jongin will comeback soon,"
 
"What are you talking about? Like EXO is just two of you, brat." Chen pouted.
 
"Me, Jongin, and EXO."
 
"Me, Xiumin, and EXO."
 
They laughs, then walked out from sing practice room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Both of Kyungsoo and Jongin are have a good time when other members weren't home, but they're have a better time when other members were around.
 
"Fighting, Jongin." Kyungsoo whispers from dance practice door. Jongin's ear can't hear, but his heart is hearing what Kyungsoo's whispering. He nodded, then melted his body movement with music and Kyungsoo's voice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n: Why this is like OT12 ;_; there's less kaisoo, and where's the dorm ghawd stupid hyunnie ;_; OT12 is ruined my life they're like a drugs ;_____; final guys, final. EXO will comeback soon. SOON.