Butterflies in my stomach~

Sarang Sakura

 

Yoona's POV

 

" Cherry Blossom, my favorite tree. So beautiful and wonderful it is. Blooms magnificent cherry flowers, so delightful and sweet. If I would be a tree then a Cherry Blossom it will be."

*claps*

"Bravo Yoona." Our teacher told me. Her name is Hye Min. She is very kind and has a delightful smile which I really love.

I smiled and replied. "Kamsahamnida Susengnim~"

Then I took my seat.

 

-----

 

The class ended shortly after.

"Yoonaaaa!!" Yuri shouted before I can even go out of the room.

I smiled. "Wae??"

"Are you going there today?" she asked.

"Neh. You wanna go with me?"

"Anii~ I just want you to bring me some blossoms tomorrow."

"Blossoms? Wae? For what?"

"I wanted to put it in my room. It's so cute! And oh, your poem is daebak!"

I laughed.

"Kamsahamnida~ I will surely bring your blossoms tomorrow."

"Kamsahamnida Yoona!"

Yuri hugged me after and I hugged her back.

"I'll be going now. Annyeong Yoona and kamsahamnida again!"

She said while waving and moving away towards the exit.

"Arasso~ Annyeong!" I replied and smiled.

 

I walked straight to that place like I always do. Still wearing the same dress from school and a bright yellow bonnet on my head. Going to that place is my daily routine after class. That place is very dear to me. It where most of my memories are found.

And that place where I am now is "Sakura Park". The place where there are a lot of Cherry Blossoms. The place where dad and I always went.

I sat under where I always sat. Under the tallest Cherry Blossom you see. I feel the soft breeze of the wind. I felt like it's hugging me.  Then I stood up, wanting to fully feel the wind. It grew stronger. Stronger and stronger until it set my bonnet flying towards another place. I followed my bonnet. I didn't know where the wind would take it. I followed and followed it until the wind stopped and my bonnet fell on the ground. Before I can even pick it up someone has already picked it. I looked up and saw a guy. A handsome, young and blonde-haired guy. Somewhat of the same age as I am. I never have seen a guy so handsome as he is. He was staring at me with those dear-like eyes. No one uttered a single word. I could not speak and I do not know why. I was lost in his eyes.

Finally he opened his mouth.

"Uhh...here." He handed me my bonnet.

I can feel my blood rushing to my cheeks. I felt something I have not felt before. It was weird but it that I have butterflies in my stomach.

"K-kamsahamnida~" I replied and bowed.

And like that he left. I looked at him as he walks away. I noticed that he is carrying a canvas as he goes. I suppose he is a painter.

I shook my head. It seemed that I was drowning in my thoughts about him.

"Aigoo~" I covered my cheeks with my hands like a kid.

After that incident I hurriedly went home. I ran fast. Thinking of nothing else. I just ran and I don't know why. I ran. I ran and ,suddenly, I heard a loud beep of a truck. And in just a split of the second everything turned black.

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

I saw her again today. She was wearing a dress and a bright yellow bonnet. Everyday she would come here and seat underneath the tallest tree I see. And here I am, also coming here everyday just to look at her from afar. I wanted to talk to her but I was always anxious. I never had the courage to put what I feel into words. I never even had the courage to go near her. All I can do is paint her everyday. Paint her beautiful face. Paint what my heart desires most.

Suddenly the wind grew stronger. So strong that I had to stop painting and fix everything. As I stood up a bright yellow bonnet fell in front of me. I picked it up. As soon as I looked up I saw someone. And not just any someone. I saw her! I was in shock. I could not say anything. My eyes are staring toward hers. Her dear-liked eyes looked so clear and gentle. Not one uttered a word. The silence is making me even more nervous. Without thinking I opened my mouth.

"Uhh...here." I handed her her bonnet.

That was best that I can say. I noticed her cheeks turning red like cherries. She's so cute. Finally, it's her turn to say something.

" K-kamsahamnida~" She replied and bowed.

After she bowed I hastily left.  I could not think of anything anymore. My heart was throbbing like crazy. Buterflies in my stomach flew faster. I heard her voice. Her sweet soft voice. Like of an angel's. Everything about her is sweet. If only I knew her name. Oh how sweet it might be. If only tomorrow I can have the courage to speak up and ask her. If only tomorrow I will already be able to know her more. Today is just the beginning for us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I do not know if you liked it or not so please do comment. XD It was a short chapter. Sorry. >.< This kind of story is new to me. So, I do not really know how to start it. ._______. Please do forgive me it becomes lame. lol. And Thank you so much for subscribing! <3