Do You Know Safety?

 

Donglim looked at his cell phone as he sat down at one of his favorite bars that was located in Seoul, hoping that she will show up again. He secretly wished that all of this was just some twisted dream that he will wake up from soon. Letting out a sigh of frustration, he placed his cell phone back in his pocket. Daniel, one of his closest friends had followed Donglim to the bar to make sure that he doesn't do anything stupid. He ordered himself a glass of scotch and sat at other side of the bar, glancing over towards Donglim every once in awhile.
 
 
 
 
Just as Daniel was finishing up his drink, he looked over towards Donglim. He was standing up and looking towards Daniel direction with a slightly shocked expression on his face. Seeming confused, Daniel turned his head to see if anyone he knew was next to him but he didn't recognized anyone. Just as Daniel turned his head back towards Donglim, he saw that Donglim was already rushing out of the bar.
 
 
 
 
Quickly, Daniel ran after Donglim but of course he wasn't quick enough. He gasped for some air as he finally stopped, putting both of his hands onto his knees. Just as he was about to get up, a person's hand held his shoulder. Glancing over at the hand and then up to see who it was, his eyes widen as he tried to pull away.
 
 
 
 
"Where's Donglim," the stranger's deep voice asked Daniel as the grip tightened on the shoulder.
 
 
"Like I would tell you," Daniel hissed. But in reality he didn't know where his best friend has gone, but he pushed away his worried thoughts.
 
 
"Tell him that if he wants to see her alive," the voiced broke Daniel's thoughts suddenly, "he will come back to us and not do anything that would put anyone else in danger."
 
 
"Pft," Daniel shrugged, "like he would even listen to you, Im Taebin."
 
 
 
 
Just as Taebin was about to speak up again, another person's arm swung around his neck making Daniel step back due to some of the force. Daniel tried to look at the person's face, but the stranger motioned him to continue running. Nodding slightly, Daniel quickly dashed off to find Donglim.