Our Relation..

~Our Secret~

 


hey, before u read this, make sure u know about this old issue

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/miss-as-suzy-criticized-for-continuously-mentioning-kim-soo-hyun 

also this

http://www.ohkpop.com/26902/lee-seung-gi-lee-teuk-tipoff-suzy-kim-soo-hyun-are-together

I make the story based on their real issue/news/photo/video, hope u'll like it :) feel free to comment and again Im sorry for many mistake here and there


 

[AUTHOR POV ]

           “ u never thought of her?” the interviewer asked, staring at the face of Soo hyun.

           “her?” soo hyun frowned.

           “yeah, her, suzy..”

          Actually Soohyun knew exactly who is meant is Suzy, he just pretended like he doesnt get it. This question all over again. Yeah, Suzy is not a strange girl for him. But isnt he always think of her as a  “dongsaeng” ? yup, as a younger sister, that's what he wanted people to think about them. Because if people find out about their special relationship it will bring a tremendous influence for his career. Moreover, he had just climbed the ladder of success through his great acting in “dream high” for his role as song sam dong.

          Not only that he was bound by a contract agreement with the agency regarding his relationship status in the public. He would never reveal his relationship to the public even though many people want their drama love story become real, not yet until he can reach the top and old enough to be in serious relationship and reveal it to the public.

          “of course, I thought of her as my dongsaeng, she is my co-star and we suffered a lot together during filming, but our relationship is just like that” Soo hyun keep his slight smile on his clear face. He keeps his expression less so people cant get what his real feeling.

          “oh really? So.. people are expecting too much from u two” the interviewer also lil bit dissappointed for soo hyun’s answer that he cant dig up for more information about his private life. He’s too smart, he always can answered all the question on secure way and prevent the scandal.

          Soo hyun just smile. He can keep it very well but the one who always brings it up to public is suzy herself. In many interview before, even when they are not knowing each other very well like now, she already said with all her own that she likes him. Thats why many people still suspect them. And it was his job to manage it.

[Soo Hyun's POV]

          I currently busy with my new historical drama “The moon that embraces the sun” so I cant really meet her like usual, we kept contacting each other with sending message to each other everytime we have lil free time. She also busy with her first movie “Introduction to architecture” and like a fate, in her  movie she is act as the younger version of my opponent partner in this drama han ga in.

          “Soo hyun-ah,, Soo hyun-ah!” my make up artist noona hurriedly come to me. I just finished my filming this day late at night and still need to go filming tomorrow in early morning. Im so tired these days.

          “didnt u see the news yet?” she asked.

          “huh? Whats news? About me? About Im too perfect to be a king of korea?” I tried to joke even its not funny at all.

          “nah, what is that? no! Its about suzy!”

          “huh? What is it again?” I dont know why suddenly I feel burden because of it.

          “she said it in a show that u two keep contacting each other once awhile, and there’s some idol that saw u when u come to SBS gayo daejun last year to cheer her”

          Holy crap! Again??  I rubbed my forehead that lil bit dizzy. Yeah, I knew it that she is such a honest and blunt girl, and maybe its already scripted by the staff of the show. But can she just be more careful with what she said? I dont want her to get bash by my new fans or my close-minded fans.

          When I got home, I checked internet right away to see the news, and look, many people asking about our relationship. I need to do something about this.

          Its almost a week since we're not contacting each other. No, its me who didnt have time to answer her message since our last conversation that I used to know the message that she talked about in that show.

          I need to contact her right now.

Can I give u a call right now? I send her a short message.

Maybe she have schedule right now even its late at night, who knows? I have to make sure about it

Yeah thats her message answer after five minutes.

          I give her a call right away after I received the message.

          “ ne, yoboseyo..oppa, how’ve u been?” she always answered the phone with cheery voice. I miss that voice suddenly.

          “hello, oppa? Soo hyun oppa?” she repeated it as Im not answering her greet.

          “y-yes “

          Accross the phone suzy smiling sweetly, “what happens? Its been a while since u call me like this”

          Ah, I remember to the reality that I need to talk to her about same thing for quite few times and its always about the same problem “Suzy.. I know we already talked about this for many times, why u keep bringing up my name in every shows? Dont u know that thats kind of thing gonna affect us, dont u even think about it?”

          “ I know it oppa.. but..cant I  answer it honestly? your name just appear in the script, they want me to talk about u”

          “yeah, but its too much u know? What people gonna think about us?”

          There’s silentness for few seconds, “yah! Suzy-ah, cant u answer me?!”

          “yes, I’ll be careful next time..” I can hear her voice got weaker.

           Finally... “okay then, bye..”

          I turned off the phone without any waiting for her respond. I'm so tired lately. I make many CF contract, filming in extremely cold weather, photoshoot, interview and discuss about my movie. I wont to think about anything else. I  just want this drama to be success and I can prepare for more better future for me. Yeah, thats what I think for a moment before I go to sleep without even thinking about it for twice.

[Suzy’s POV]

          “okay then, bye..” he said, I just open my mouth to tell him ‘sleep well’ but the phone already turned off.

          I can only sighed weakly. This is not the first time we talked about this. Actually this is not my desire to continuously carry around his name on every shows, I was asked to mention his name because every time I mentioned his name, the show ratings will highly increase and I cant refuse it. Yes, soo hyun oppa are a big star now, his successful drama drawing a lot of attention of viewers with a very high rating. And me, as her former co-star in Dream high become one of those who affected by his popularity, especially we often rumored to have a special relationship.

           I dont know why this story could last so long. yes, a love story that only a few people around us who know about it. A story that soo hyun oppa  always wanted to hide from everyone. The love story that develops as we undergo filming together, where most of the scenes and the training are we did together. So many things that make us feel the flutter and interest in one another. Or maybe just me who feeling this way.

          Actually this is the first time I'd really like someone until it feels like I want to die. Yes, his considerate, thoughtful, and adorkable personality has made ​​me fall in love so deeply without realizing it. And slowly without any declaration, our relationship has been established so deep. Like I said only people around us who know about it, and they always told us that we cant show it in public. Especially soo hyun oppa who doesnt want our relationship smelled by the public, has always success to act cold towards me every time the camera turns on. But I was never disputed by it, because when there is no camera around us, he was always very kind and considerate to me, he didnt hesitate to teach me which a newcomer in the acting world. He's the only person who kept with me and helped me when I had fallen and received a lot of insults on my acting which is considered as an amateur by many people.

          “hey, what are u doing here?” Soo hyun oppa came to me when I just sat alone in the set and read the script. All staff and artist are eating their lunch as we are on the break time of filming. He brought 2 cups of hot coffee on his hands.

          “here..” he gives me one, “ are u practicing?” He slowly sipping his hot coffee and sat down beside me

          “yes, I have to do it right, I dont want people feel burden because of me..” I just put the coffee to the small table next to me, I continued to read the script for the next scene. Soo hyun oppa looked at me with those cute eyes, makes me feel a little bit awkward.

          “why u dont eat ur lunch first? U’ll be sick if dont eat in this extremely cold weather, and if u sick, who gonna be go hye mi the awkward princess”  he smiled very warm. I glanced up at him while pursing my lips. Actually I have another reason for not eating my lunch, and the other reason Im not eating my lunch is because currently I was bothered by my weight issues which increasing drastically. I did not have enough time to exercise on the set and no one here told me to lose weight, they are all so nice and concerned about me a lot, thats why I didnt very notice I gain weight until I found many news about it everywhere.

          I shook my head weakly, “Im not eating.. its u oppa that should eat ur lunch, if u sick, who’s gonna be my fool country boy sam dong “

          “I’ll eat if u eat”

          I shook my head more powerful this time

          “what? Do u scare about ur weight?”

          Ugh! Exactly..

          He cupped my face, I just can blinking my eyes as a surprise and then he pinched my cheeks, “ya! Its hurt!” I said while pouting.

          But He did not release his pinch on my cheeks and even pulled it to the right and to the left just like Im a baby bear doll, “ dont u know that you are cute with ur chubby cheeks, so u dont need to torture ur self because what other people think, u can show them ur best as long as u are healthy” he said it with a comforting smile and stared right into my eyes.

          “oh,, I get it, let go of my cheeks please..” I'm so embarrassed, my cheeks feels so hot, as if there are blood which are pumped from the heart to my face. He tried to look at my face which was looking down shyly right now and again he's smiling.

          “ come on... I’ll teach u after we eat our lunch, okay? ” he held my hand as he pulled it slightly to join his step. I give up, I was like enchanted by his word and cant resist it.

          Yes, thats just one moment of many our moments before. Now because of our busy schedule I can only see him once a week, and also with very limited time. Sometimes it makes me wonder if we were really dating or not. Honestly there are a lot of things that made ​​me skeptical and jealous if I was not around him. Like the times when Soo Hyun oppa and Eunjung unnie became partner in a CF together.

         “ah!! forget it Suzy forget it! U know that they are just friend! Eunjung unni is a good person ” Im trying to convince my self. I clenched my hands and decided not to think about it again.  But... “aaarrgghhhhh...!!!” I hit my pillow so hard, I hit it again and again while shouting like a crazy.

           “ya suzy! u haven't sleeping yet? Go sleep quickly! U have schedule tomorrow morning right?” Fei unni came to my room as I make those noisy sound.

           “ah, yes unnie..” I slowly lay back my body to the bed as Fei unni shook her head and close my room’s door. Im facing my pity pillow and I can feel that my eyes feels so hot, “Im sorry I hit u..” I sincerely apologized to my pillow and close my eyes.

I miss him.. I miss him...