II

No other Choice

 

Park Bom parked her vehicle in the driveway to find her "husband" was not alone in their home. Park Bom wasn't hurt or disappointed. She wasn't like those fragile woman who begged for a man's love, she knew better in the end, all was left was memories...

 Even though she had shift the handle to P (Park) & taken the key out of the engine, she sat there blankly. Her discovery was deeply bothering her. There was no other method of contacting the worker because her phone was with her. She rummaged through the small bag once more to find the phone.

There has to be a better explanation.  She analyzed the text repeatedly, eventually her eyes followed the contact whom had sent it.

......

....

...

..

.

She knew that number all too well.

Choi Seunghyun.

 

 "Mommy?"

The groggy toddler had randomly woken up and found her mother lifelessly planted in her seat. He watched her mother collect everything in her purse before pushing herself from her seat and to his side.

"You have gotten so big Mavin..." She mumbled and the anger she held prior moments ago disappeared as she lifted him from the car seat and into her arms. Mavin comfortably rested his tiny head on her shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

She was nervous.

Not for herself for her child.
This was the first in 2 years, he will glimpse at Mavin's growth since the week they both found out she was pregnant.  Since birth, Mavin had live separately with her parents and cared by the unnecessary maid when at work (parents made the excuse of Taeyeon wanting  to save $ for university to study Law").

She could already hear noises. She new nothing would change of him but she had rules they both settled as an agreement.  Her hands rotated the door knob and pushed it slightly open for the entrance of Mavin and her. 

 

" ME. ME HARDER. NGHHH...I'M GOING TO COME!!!!"

The view of Seunghyun involved in ual with another woman was no bother to her. What disgusted her was he had no manners to do it in his respective side of the house as they agreed on. Simply, she thanked god Mavin was sound asleep and climbed the stairs to her room and lay him on her bed as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Why must Korea's government system be organize in such ways?

No such thing as "divorces" in this Nation, following no financial support system for single parents. (It's not confirmed if Korean runs this way, made it up to follow the story) therefore she could take no further action but to avoid Mavin from him.

 She cursed under her breathe as she searched for a duffle bag or something to contain most of her belongings-She was leaving. The contract made had clearly stated, if one rules was broken she was have the right to leave this house.