I

No other Choice

 

"Good morning Mrs. Park." Taeyeon greeted in her usual work uniform.

This irritated Bom every time..., "It's MISS Park. Good morning to you too."

The said maid began cleaning the large room with no instructions for Bom and she was sure, she had discuss this upon her parents that she can handle the cleaning as a responsible woman and mother.

"May I ask what are you doing?"

"Doing what I do every morning Mrs. Park." Taeyeon addressed her as Mrs...yet again.

"If I may ask you leave this room. I'm confident, I told you to clean the said rooms excluding this room and the one next door." Bom's lines were delivered with clear frustration, resulting in Taeyeon bowing her head and making her exit.

 

 

Bom and her child had finish refreshing themselves for the start of the day. She had cleansed Mavin at a early start so he can enjoy himself with the toys her parents shower him with.

"Mavin?" Bom stuck her head under the doorframe of his respective room. She had found Taeyeon settling down several bags filled with knickknacks and clothes.  Mavin had shown great enthusiasm when he rummaged through the bag and discovered yet another Brick Bear.

"You're parents ordered me to place these here." The maid gave Bom a lopsided grin. Bom left the room to find her parents. She didn't like the way, her parents are flaunting Mavin with numerous toys because he's tilttled as their first grandson. He may end up to become a spoil brat and as a parent Bom thought she needed to take action.   

"Good morning Bommie." Her parents cooed.

"Father, mother. I know Mavin's your first grandson but in all seriousness, stop spoiling him with toys."

Her parent's reactions were confused.

"Those Toys that Mavin just received?"

"Oh. Those are from Taeyeon herself, is there anything?"

"Oh, never mind... Have fun at work."  

 

 

Taeyeon heard Mrs. Park's footsteps as she panicked.

She was caught in her antic his antic.

"Why are you crying?" Bom raised suspicious on Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry but these were the toys that were originally suppose to be gifted for my dear nephew but he's in a better place now. I didn't want them to go to waste."

Bom was speechless.

She detected a weird aura from Taeyeon from day 1 but to see her cry now soften her.

"I'm deeply sorry for your lost." The two females enveloped into a short hug.

"On a related note, I was just called. My family wants to  discuss the rather sad incident and if I may request a day off to attend that meeting."

"Of course." Bom left her with a soft smile. She turned her attention back on her son who was caught up with the toys. It was a bit frightening to hear, her son had received toys that were formerly for the maid's deceased nephew. She began savaging the bags when she came across a small handbag. The red-head opened the pouch and found an Iphone with other items.

Ding.

The device vibrated in her hands and the received text appeared on the screen.

"Does he like the toys?"

She assumed it was Taeyeon's family.

Ding.

"The pictures of Mavin are well taken, I'll reward you tonight! ;)"

...

 She could no longer guess the situation, her priority was to handle it with the employee. She starred at the unlocked screen in disbelief.

Is Taeyeon a stalker? Does she have the intentions of taking Mavin away from her?