Meet the new tutor

Mr Perfect meets F(x)

~Victoria's POV~ "KYAAAAA HE IS COMING SOON!" A random girl from my class yelled. I looked up from my history textbook, puzzled by all the commotion. There was a rumour going around that a new boy was coming to our school. Rumour has it that he possessed all the charms that a perfect guy would have and even I was curious about him. I walked to the lockers to find Krystal, Luna and Sulli gossiping among themselves. Krystal seemed to be flushed with excitement, she could barely stay still. "Where's Amber?" I asked. "She went to see the principal for some tution thing I think." Luna answered, tiptoeing to see if the new boy has arrived yet. Suddenly a collective gasped came from a group of girls that were gathered at the entrance. A tall guy with brown hair entered. My heart practically stopped beating for a few moments. He looked like a PRINCE! From his hair right down to his shoes everything seemed perfect. He was carrying a lot of books and seemed to be struggling with the weight. He looked so hot even like that. The next minute Luna rushed forward and went up to him flashing him a dazzling smiled. He smiled back and she offered to help him with his books. He gladly accepted the offer and Luna took three books from him. They walked to his locker which was amazingly where we were standing. I moved aside to give him excess to the lockers. After putting his books inside he straightened up and thanked Luna. His voice was heavenly and I think almost every girl swooned on the spot. He turned around and looked at me. My heart fluttered as he said hello. "Hey I'm Lee Jaejin. Nice to meet you girls. I was wondering if you all could show me around..." He trailed off giving us puppy eyes. Krystal immediately screamed a loud yes causing the remaining girls that were eyeing us with jealousy to yells with disapproval. Jaejin smiled happily and we walked him to his class. To Sulli and Krystal's utter delight he was going to be in the same classes as them. I felt slightly jealous but I quickly brushed it aside. 

~Sulli's POV~ I felt like I was going melt everytime he looked at me. I smiled at him goofyly and we talked about his transfer before class started. Jaejin got up to introduce himself. "Hello! I'm Lee Jaejin. I hope to get to know all of you very soon!" He finished off with a wink and almost everybody gave him an adoring look. The teacher asked him to choose a place to sit and he walked quietly over to me and bent down. "Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked. I nodded enthusiastically and he gratefully pulled out the chair. I noticed Krystal looking at us and I stuck out my tougue at her. Class passed relatively fast and we showed him around the school. We were supposed to meet Amber at the canteen so Jaejin excused himself to go back to the dorm to pack his things. He waved at him reluctantly as he left. I spotted Amber waving at us over at the end of the canteen and we rushed over. "Guess what! The principal said we are going to get a private tutor for our history since we so much at it!" Amber unnie said, irritation clear in her voice. I moaned and slunk back in the chair. I always hated history and now a private tutor?! Amber unnie told us that we were supposed to meet him/her outside our dorm. Now I really didn't want to go back to our dorm at all. I was looking forward to spending the time to get to know Jaejin more since we exchanged numbers in class but now all my hopes were dashed. The final bell rang and I went to meet Victoria and Luna unnie at the school gates. "Lets go. Krystal and Amber are already at the dorms." Victoria unnie said. We walked over to the dorms dragging our feet slightly. 

~Krystal's POV~ I didn't mind the private tution since my history grades wad pulling my overall results down. I went into the dorm suprised to see Amber unnie already there. I washed up and got my history books out of my bag. Just then Victoria, Luna and Sulli entered. We sat in silence while waiting for the tutor to arrive. Too moody to talk. A faint knocking was heard and I volunteered to get it. I opened the door to see brown hair poking out from behind a pile of books. I let our new tutor in and a muffled thanks could be heard. He put the books down on the table before turning around with a smile. I was shocked beyond words. It was the school's hottie Jaejin oppa! He looked suprise to see us to but he just smiled at us and said. "Hey girls. I'm your new history tutor. Please take care of me." He bowed formally. We sat in a circle and started with some ice breakers. I know it was silly but it was totally fun doing them with Jaejin oppa. Half of our time was spent on games instead of homework. Jaejin oppa was easy going and adapted well quickly. Sulli suggested truth or dare. The bottle spun and pointed at Jaejin. "I want to ask this time!" I yelled. "Jaejin oppaaaa. Truth or dare~?" "Truth." He said. I smiled widely and asked the killer question. "Which girl is closerst to your ideal type?" I asked. OOooooosss rang through the room as we leaned in closer to him to hear his answer. Jaejin oppa blushed slightly before answering. "Err.... I think Sulli is my ideal type.. " He said. Truthfully I was really dissappointed. Sulli clapped in delight and scooted over to sit next to him. He smiled shyly at her before spinning the bottle. It landed on Sulli. "Dare!" Sulli said. Victoria unnie wanted to dare her this time and I looked expectantly at her. I half hoped that Vic unnie would dare Sulli to do something embarrassing in front of Jaejin oppa but instead I was filled with horror when I heard the dare. "Ok Sulli! I dar eyou to kiss Jaejin." Sulli looked at Vic unnie in shock, a blush rapidly appearing. 

~Jaejin's POV~ It was seriously fun spending time playing games with my new friends. Suddenly Krystal asked who my ideal type was. Secretly I really liked Sulli. She was not only pretty but had lots of aegyo. When I said her name I noticed Amber, Luna and Krystal get a little upset. I felt sorry for them but I wanted to be truthful. I was shocked when Victoria noona asked Sulli to kiss me. My heart beat increased slightly as Sulli came closer to me. The bad boy inside me awoke and I placed my finger under her chin to guide her lips to mine. She looked at me in suprise but I just winked at her and kissed her gently. The kiss did not last long but it felt sweet. Sulli rushed to her room leaving me to deal with 4 shocked and jealous girls. I shifted awkwardly in my seat and decided to leave first. I stood up said bye and hurried out of the dorm.