`❤ applicants.

`❤ speak now. ( apply open )

 

Speak Now » Applicants

〈 Accepted 〉  you're being considered for the story!
〈 Under Review 〉  Your application is still under review.
〈 Error! 〉  You've made some errors that need fixing before I can accept your application.

〈 Rejected 〉  You copied a previous application or changed the layout and need to redo it before I can accept it.

 

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  

 

Song Aerin k-rst-n
» The Ring ; Wu Yifan & Huang Zitao ; Kim Dohee ; Accepted

Ooh, my first app /grabs popcorn. I'm excited so I have a feeling my review might get long, please bear with me! ;a; Anyway, hello! First of all, I really like your ulzzang choice. Kim Dohee is exactly the type of ulzzang I had in mind for this story, VERY AGE APPROPRIATE. I was also really happy to see a Duizhang app right off the bat! The app was very long and detailed, so props for that. As I read Aerin's personality, I couldn't help but feel like you were describing me at some parts (lol). But one thing I noticed was that you didn't really give her any positive personality traits. Everything was negative or neutral. Still, I really like her and I think I got a clear sense of her personality! I really like Kris here (who doesn't like cocky Kris though?) and how you paired them together. I can really see them happening. ...Though my heart breaks for Tao. Poor Tao. Thank you for the great app, and good luck!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  

 

Goo Chaehee kintoun
» The Veil ; Park Chanyeol ; Park Hwanhui ; Accepted

Hi! I'm happy to see another long, detailed app. I'm glad you chose Park Hwanhui because she was one of the top 2-3 ulzzangs I had in mind for this fic. c: I like that Chaehee is insecure with love and thinks getting married will solve it, which leads her to... basically manipulate Chanyeol into proposing (lol). The only problem I found is Chanyeol becoming an idol. I'm lukewarm to the idea because I want to keep idols out of this as much as possible (G-dragon is fine though). Anyway, really good app! thank you!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  

 

Kwon Haneul TeenIdle
» The Vow ; Kim Jongdae ; Park Sora ; Accepted

Hello! Hmm, your name looks very familiar. Auto-accept for being a Marina & the Diamonds fan! Totes kidding Anyway, right off the bat I can tell you picked the perfect ulzzang for the character. And every fic needs a fierce, independent tbqh. I kinda like that Haneul is a control freak; it's refreshing. For some reason, while reading your app, I felt like I was reading a dating profile. And oh my GOD WHAT IS THIS TRIVIA SECTION I LOST IT AT APPENDIX OH MY GOD. Star, Apple, and Gaffa AND OH MY GOD THEIR TATTOOs. I like how you went above and beyond with her parents' first meeting. I can tell you put a lot of thought into what shaped Haneul into the person she is today, and frankly it made a lot of sense! Okay, at this point, if I keep noting everything noteworthy about this app, I'm just gonna end up noting all day. There's so many fantastic details (like the gay bridesmaids and Paranormal Research Agency) scattered through this app that I can't even begin to comment on all of them, so here's a blanket "good job"! Thanks for applying!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  

 

Jung Hyejung Rainydaze
» The Invitation ; Kim Jongin & Byun Baekhyun ; Baek Sumin ; Accepted

*sobs* I was starting to think no one would ever apply again, so thank you for breaking the silence! Maybe just because I'm reading this in the middle of the night with a headache, I was a tiny bit overwhelmed with the personality portion because there were a lot of traits to remember, but all in all I think Hyejung's personality is a pretty good match for The Invitation. I like that she's a drama queen to the extent that she makes up stories on the spot. I also like the fact that she's in love with love but has never actually been in love—that's very relevant to this plot, so good job there. Ooh, and she wants to meet her soul mate in the rain. At this point in the app, I just can't help but wonder how I got so lucky that all of these apps are so good so far??? I like the idea of a wedding notebook! It's fun. I'm confused with her siblings though—you called them Daehyun and Nicole (idols) in the background section but the names are different in the family section. I'm assuming you changed them into OCs after realizing idol siblings aren't allowed but forgot to change the names in the background section and trivia? ASJDGKASDGK I love Kyungsoo setting Kai up with Hyejung! ...Ooh, wow, you know, I thought it was interesting that you made her parents a florist, pastry chef, wedding planner, etc. but I didn't even think you would manage to tie it in with the wedding like that! You said Baekhyun replied to the ad because he was lonely, but did he have any intention of marrying Hyejung from the start? Phew, that was long but worth the read! Thank you for the great app!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  

 

Do Hyunsoo hyunsoo96
» The Invitation ; Kim Joonmyun & Do Kyungsoo ; Girim ; Accepted

Hi Aidan! I'm sorry about the wait for the review. I hope it wasn't too anxious for you! Anyway, I have to say I'm really wary of applicants naming characters after themselves; author insertion is pretty much frowned upon, but it is quite cute that it sounds so much like D.O's name. Right off the bat, there were a few minor problems. First, Hyunsoo would actually be 25 right now if born in 1987, and second, 48.7kg is pretty underweight for someone so tall. It is possible, though, I guess. I thought the personality was a little inconsistent; you described Hyunsoo as sweet and polite, but then in the next paragraph she was blunt "with no feeling." I laughed at first when you said she was a Mary Sue, and I wasn't going to agree... until I got to the background. I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, but Hyunsoo really did turn into a Mary Sue at that point. I understand that her parents are surgeons, but having maids and butlers is really over the top and not realistic even for that pay level. The stuff about being bullied for being homeschooled was kind of a turn-off, too, idk. I really appreciate the amount of detail you put into the app, but the whole thing just didn't feel at all realistic. It just needed to be more down-to-earth. But thank you for applying!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  

 

Hong Jaekyung whentomorrowcomes
» The Invitation ; Park Chanyeol & Kim Joonmyun ; Jung Roo ; Accepted

Hello! Hmm, the formatting got kind of messed up in some places, but I guess that's okay. Your ulzzang is very pretty, and I appreciate that even though you made her tall (like Jung Roo is), her weight is healthy and realistic. The personality section was a little bit overwhelming, reading so many traits without much detail, but that's okay. Overall, you did give her... some sort of flaws, but I still think she felt maybe a little too "perfect"? idk. I am... really confused as to how her parents suddenly became rich? You didn't explain that at all. I also don't think Jaekyung could really be "rich" so to say if she's just starting out as a brand-new wedding planner. Again, like with the app before yours, I just think that it wasn't realistic; it was too perfect, and perfect isn't that interesting to read or write about. I hope that this review wasn't too discouraging, and your application could really benefit if you went back through and added realism to it. Thank you for applying!

 

〈 The Vow: 1 〉 〈 The veil: 1 〉 〈 The Ring: 1 〉 〈 The Invitation: 3 〉 〈 Total: 6 〉