Should? Shouldn't?

My light when everything seems so dark

 

---

Taeyeon’s POv

 

I woke up from the buzzing of soonkyu’s phone. Aish! Who would call her at this hour? Don’t tell me it’s her… If it’s her I’m going to give a talk to her when we meet later. Oh… what if it’s not her? Who could it be? I was eavesdropping as soonkyu tried to converse to the caller in a sane way. I know soonkyu’s not in herself because she’s still sleepy and she’s talking lousily. Say her name… Say her name… I kept on waiting for soonkyu to mention someone’s name. But she didn’t… who is the caller?!!! I want to know!!!! You should say her name now! I’m not saying this out loud okay… it’s just in my thoughts… I couldn’t scream like this to my soonkyu… hehehe…. Hmmm… should I ask her now? Or should I not?

.

.

.

 

Jessica’s POv

 

Huff! Aaarrgggh! I couldn’t sleep! How many times should I roll myself unto my bed tonigh? Aish! I kept thinking about her… Aish!!!! Why do I keep thinking about her? Why oh why?! I already know the reason, why do I still keep on asking myself? Stupid me… of course to remind myself that I love her… I love her… I love her even though that person loves somebody else. But, part of my heart is still hoping that someday… one day… she will love me back the way I love her. Yeah! That’s the spirit girl! Now, I’m cheering for myself, hehehe…

 

So, where is my phone? I want to hear her voice, she wouldn’t mind if I call her this late right? Right! She will understand if I told her that I couldn’t sleep and I needed someone to talk. Now I’m talking to myself, this is healthy… yes, this is still healthy… I giggled at myself for being like a crazy person as I took my phone from my bedside table. I tapped for her number and call, but the line was busy. Waited for five minutes before I call her again, however the line was still busy.

 

Who is she talking to this late? Whoever that caller be should not talk that much like there’s no tomorrow. Should I wait for her to end the call to whoever’s bothering her? or should I not?

.

.

.

.

.

Tiffany’s POv

 

Why didn’t she call or even text me after her recording? She told me, she’s going to do that, hmmp! She’s bad. I’ve been calling like there’s no tomorrow however her phone just keeps on ringing. She’s not picking it up. Is she avoiding me or something? Did I do wrong? If so, what did I do? What? What? What? What?! I switch on my bedside lamp and took my phone. Hmmm… should I call or should I not? Should I bother? Or should I not? Should I wake her up? Or should I not? Should I try or should I not? Should I? If I should, will she pick it up now or she will just ignore it? Should? Should? Should I give it a try? Or should I not?

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

Sunny answered the call sleepily.

 

“He..llo…”

 

“Hi sunny-ah!”

 

“Uhmmm… yes?”

 

“Did I disturb you?”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Are you sleepy?”

 

“Actually, I was already sleeping when you call and wake me up.”

 

“Hehehe… I’m sorry…”

 

“hmmm…”

 

“You’re the only person I could talk to like this in the middle of the night…”

 

“Uh… okay…”

 

“Could we talk?”

 

“We are already talking right?”

 

“Sunny….”

 

“Of course… we … could… Zzzzzz…”

 

“How could we talk if you’re sleeping?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“You’re sleeping…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“So, how could we talk?”

 

“I sleep talk, couldn’t I?”

 

“Sunny!”

 

“Hehe… okay… talk hyomin-ah… I’ll listen…”

 

“That’s good…”

 

“I’ll just listen… until I fall asleep…”

 

“Yah!”

 

“Yah… yeah… why are you so loud this late?” sunny said in a whisper

 

“Because I couldn’t sleep and I need someone to talk…”

 

“And that someone is me?”

 

“Yes…”

 

“How about the others?”

 

“I get it… if you don’t want to talk to me just say so… goodnight…”

 

“Hey! I’m just asking you… I didn’t tell you that I don’t want to talk to you… tsk!”

 

“But, you are pushing me…”

 

“Pushing you?”

 

“Yes… pushing me…”

 

“I’m here in my own bed and you’re there… in your own bed too… we are kilometers apart… how could I push you my dear hyomin-ah?” sunny retorted stifling her giggles

 

“Huh?!” hyomin went blank for a while…

 

.

.

 

One second…

.

.

 

Two…

.

.

 

Three…

.

.

.

 

Four…

.

.

.

 

Five…

.

.

.

 

“Aish! Lee … Soonkyu….”

 

“Hehehehe…. Aigoo… so slow… hehehehe…”

 

“Yah!”

 

“Okay… talk now…”

 

“*sigh* okay… here I go….”

 

“Wait!”

 

“Why?”

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Hehehe… you are going to start talking… hehehe…”

 

“S-u-n-n-y…”

 

“Game!”

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

“Uhmm… I’m al...rea..dy… slee…py… Zzzzzzz….”

.

.

 

“Why is… it… still… bu…sy…? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….”

.

.

 

“She’s still… not… pic…king… up… Zzzzz…”

.

.

 

Birds chirping… The sun shines, entering the room through the curtain slits. One girl started to stir from deep slumber except from the other one who’s still hugging a pillow and a cute snore could be heard.

.

.

 

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes, adjusting her vision from the light. She turned off the bedside lamp and turned to the other side and wrapped her legs and arms around the other sleepy girl who only hum as a respond.

 

“Hmmm… so soft… I wanted to wake up every morning like this.” Taeyeon murmured and pulled sunny closer to her body and went back to sleep.

.

.

.

 

Jessica woke up before her alarm went buzzing. She stretched her whole body while yawning, eyes still closed. Then she remembered something that made her open her eyes abruptly and stop from stretching. She started looking for her phone…

 

“Aaaaaah… where is my phone? Where? Where? Where are you phone? I need you now… I need to know something… Hey! Who did she talk to at dawn? I tried calling her at 3:30 am but it’s still busy. Aish! I wanted to know… Now phone… let me see you… I wanted to know! Phone!!!!!!!! Where the ----… oh! There you are under my pillow… geez! hehehe… now let me call that bunny….”

.

.

.

 

Tiffany suddenly sat up from her pink bed, shoving her pillows on the side, her messy hair partly covering her face, looking for her phone. When she found it, she checked for messages or missed calls but there’s none. She pouted, and slumped back to her bed, covering her face with a pillow.

 

“Why didn’t she call me back? I kept on calling her but she didn’t pick up, for sure my missed calls will be notified by her phone. Even my messages will be received by her right? Of course! But why? Why? Why? I receive nothing, even a single text! Hmmmp!!!”

.

.

.

 

---

 

Sunny’s POv

 

I am feeling that I’ve been chained for hours. It’s so hot. Was the AC broken or what? Uuuggh… something’s stopping from moving. I gradually open my eyes, and found arms and legs around me, a face nuzzling unto my neck. Where am I? Where? Uhmmm… I think I’m at the zoo… a koala’s been sticking to me like there’s no tomorrow. Aish! This girl really… I slowly released myself from her tight hug and put pillows as a replacement of myself... hehehe she’s still sleeping, didn’t even stir.

 

As I slowly got up from the bed to go to the comfort room, I fell back to the bed, I felt dizzy… I hold my head and close my eyes a bit. I think I’m having a headache, uugggh! Consequences I got from talking overnight to hyomin. Having not enough sleep is prohibited but then I break the rule. Hyomin needed someone to talk and I couldn’t just ignore her. She’s a dear friend to me and I just couldn’t leave her hanging like that in the darkness.

 

I opened my eyes again and tried to stand up and walked to the comfort room slowly. I think I need to freshen up and drink my meds. Yeah! That’s what I need to do.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Vibrating sound of the phone made taeyeon woke up; she hugged the pillow tighter thinking that it was still sunny.

 

“Uhmmm… soonkyu-ah…. Why are you so soft? Softer than a human body… and… and… where… I couldn’t feel any… any… hump? And your hair… your hair that usually tickles me… why couldn’t I feel it? Soonkyu-ah… uhmmm… soon----“

 

Taeyeon stopped blubbering when she noticed that she was hugging pillows… She sat up, eyes wide open, her head turned from around the bedroom looking for soonkyu…

 

“Huh?! Where did she go? I am 101 percent sure that she was with me when I went back to sleep. She was under my arms, but she’s … she’s… she’s gone now… waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!”

 

Buzz…

Buzz…

Buzz…

 

Taeyeon looked at her phone, she was about to pick it up when she saw a note to the side.

 

Morning Taeyeonnie!

I went down to prepare for breakfast.

Freshen up and go down…

 

Always

Soonkyu  

 

“Hehehe… my soonkyu is so sweet… Okay! I’m going to freshen up and eat whatever soonkyu prepares for breakfast! Weeeeeee!”

 

Buzz…

Buzz…

Buzz…

 

Taeyeon picked up that call… “Hello?”

 

“Why aren’t you picking up?”

 

“I’m so sorry… my phone was on a silent mode…”

.

.

.

---

 

“Hello?”

 

“Goodie Morning!” sunny greeted in aegyo

 

“Morning!”

 

“How are you?”

 

“I’m doing fine now… how about you?”

 

“Me? What’s with the question? Of course if good… hehehe”

 

“You don’t sound fine to me though…”

 

“Huh? Why do say so?”

 

“Your voice…”

 

“My voice?”

 

“Yes your voice… it’s hoarse…”

 

“Oh… morning voice… hehehe…”

 

“No… it’s not like that…”

 

“It’s like that… don’t worry…”

 

“But….”

 

“I’m fine… I’m definitely fine… don’t worry yourself for nothing…”

 

“*sigh* Fine…”

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Jessica and Tiffany stepped out of their respective room at the same time; they smiled and greeted each other good morning. They walked to the living room talking…

 

“Did you have a good sleep?” tiffany asked first

 

“Uh… kinda… and you?”

 

“KInda? Kinda too… hehehe”

 

“Oh… thinking of something?”

 

“Yeah… thinking…”

 

The two halted on their tracks when they saw the two girls sleeping on the couch while the other two were on the carpet snoring. Chicken bones, pizza boxes, glasses and a pitcher were still messily scattered on the table.

 

“Eeeew! What’s wrong with these girls?” tiffany blurted

 

“They went crazy last night and transformed into a pig after eating… sleeping heavily after being so full… you know…”

 

“Oooh… yes…”

 

“I’m hungry… I want some pancakes this morning…” jessica whined as she went to the kitchen followed by tiffany

 

“I could make that one for us…”

 

“Really tiff?”

Tifaany nodded

 

“Yes! Thanks!”

 

“Welcome! Can you just wake those sleeping pigs? And tell them to freshen up?”

 

“Sure! Hehe…”

.

.

.

 

While Jessica was walking to the living, she took her phone out and scrolling over her contacts. She stopped to a certain name and tapped it to call.

 

“Yes! It’s ringing….” She cheered as she started waking up the girls while waiting for the other line to pick it up. She shook yoonyul on the couch, and kicked hyoyeon and sooyoung on the carpet.

 

“Hey guys! Wake up! Wake up! Waaaakeeee uuuppp!!!” jessica yelled at the four while shaking and kicking them hard to at least pull them out from dreamland.

 

“Ughh… stop bothering me whoever you are…” hyoyeon mumbled…

 

“I’m waking you up… get up…”

 

“Uh… Stop shaking…. Earthquake! Uh… ZZZzzzz…” yuri whined

 

“Huh? If there’s an earthquake you just act like that? Wake up!”

 

“Aaaaaah… pizza! I’m under attack by pizza army!”

 

“Burger! Stop kicking me! okay… I’m going to eat you… just wait…”

 

Yoona and sooyoung respectively sleep talk out loud…

 

“What the--- these crazy shikshins… wake up! And why is she not picking up? Aish!”

 

Jessica walked to the kitchen and took a bottle spray… she put a cold water in it. She does have a plan. She went back to the sleeping girls while calling again. She sprayed them water until they all wake up.

 

The four readily sat up as soon as their faces where all wet with cold water.

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!” they all yelled

 

 “Yaaah too! Wake up! Freshen up and we’re going to have our breakfast then… hehehe…” jessica said and turned her back to the shocked wet girls.

.

.

.

---

 

“Hello?! Morning!”


.

.

.

.---

 

 

AN UPDATE… WEEEEEEEEEEEEE…. ^_______^ SORRY IF IT TOOK SO LONG...

i hope you didn't get confuse with the flow of the story...

You're still with me right? ^_^

 

Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time…  Confused? Feel free to ask… *bows90degrees*

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who never fails to make me smile…

 

Sunshiner239, Sayanorie, Taengkyu, HYOYEONzxc, Phibster12, eka318, Koihaku, AnDroGeNie, SayTsuki, (mybaby) gwen_stefani, elinlinzz, DanDyuGangsters, 151kamii, oOoTaengSicoOo, and puffycosmo

 

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU… \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/

 

PS: LEE-TAN, I’ve updated… your turn now…  @_<