Sorry

My light when everything seems so dark

Sunny ended the call from taeyeon

 

Sunny’s POV

 

“Tsk! denial queen! I know you very well KIM TAEYEON… pretending or lying to me is no use… I can detect it instantly. My… My… My… I’m getting pissed off…  Inhale…. Exhale…. Inhale… Exhale… Sunny just relax… stay calm… you still have some remaining tests and you don’t want the argument between taeyeon affect you…”

 

“Baby, Dr. Linton wants to ask you something…” Mrs. Lee’s voice interrupted sunny’s thoughts

 

“Yes Umma, coming…” sunny replied

 

---

 

Jessica went out to find manager oppa talking to the Pd.

 

“Excuse me, Oppa did you look for me?” Jessica asked

 

“I didn’t, I was talking to Pd-nim here to discuss your next guesting.” Manager oppa replied

 

“Oh… tsssh…. Taeyeon told me that she heard you looking for me… well, maybe she just imagined hearing it… sorry for interrupting your conversation oppa, I’ll be going back to the waiting room now…” Jessica said and bowed to both men.

 

The two men just nodded and continued their conversation.

 

Jessica saw taeyeon slumping at the couch staring blankly at her phone frowning.

 

“Tae, I went to manager oppa and he said that he’s not looking for me…” Jessica said

 

“Is that so? Maybe I misheard your name… sorry…” taeyeon replied not looking at Jessica; instead she’s do deeply staring at her phone

 

“Okay…” Jessica responded “What’s wrong with her?” she thought

 

---

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“What am I going do now? My bunny’s mad at me… Stupid Kim Taeyeon! Stupid! What have you done?! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…………………. So STUPID OF ME! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m going to call her now and ask for forgiveness, I don’t want to prolong our misunderstanding…”

 

Decided to call sunny, she heaved a deep sigh and tap sunny’s number; the other line starts to ring, it kept ringing… ringing… ringing… and a beep was heard at the end for a voice message. She tried again few more times but still no one picked it up.

 

“She might be busy… yes she might me… but what if she intentionally didn’t’ answer my calls? What if she’s really mad at me and didn’t want to talk or see me? What if… what if… what if she won’t go back at our dorm? What if she will leave me? No… no… no… she promised me that she won’t leave without saying goodbye… but what if she breaks her promise? What if? What if? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soonkyu-ah!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t want you to leave me….. You just got back, and I couldn’t handle if I’m going to lose you again…”

 

Taeyeon’s expressions were changing every time she thought of some circumstances that might happen, which was the result of being eaten up by her jealousy.

 

Manager Oppa announced to the girls that they will now go to their next schedule which was radio guesting.

The girls stood and headed to their waiting van.

 

“Relax taeyeon, your bunny was not really mad at you that she could break her promise just like that…” taeyeon thought consoling herself as she walked to the van.

 

---

 

The radio guesting went well; after a couple of hours, they proceeded for their last schedule of the day, a mini concert which was organize by a certain tv station will be airing live.

 

Sunny was well informed about the mini concert, thus she sent a boosting message to the girls ahead of the mini concert.

 

To: Everyone

 

>Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You’re performing tonight huh? Make sure to wow the crowd as always…. I’m watching on you………………. Fighting! Love you…. ^__________^ sending my warmest hugs…. Feel it… there you go…. ^_______^

 

From: Sunny

 

---

 

As the girls were on the backstage waiting for their turn to perform, their phones beep respectively notifying that they’ve received a text message;

 

Taeyeon whose been holding her phone from the very beginning, fighting the urge to call sunny; noticed first the notification. Her sulky expression changed, she’s smiling now as she saw a message from sunny. She read the message and then her smile started to fade away.

 

“A group message… Just a group message… I thought it’s a message just for me and me alone… *sigh* at least she sent one to me, that proves that she’s not mad… right? Yeah right…” taeyeon thought.

 

The girls performed three songs; Gee, The Boys, and I Got A Boy; the crowd was going crazy over the girls… chanting and screaming… cheering for their biases and the couple that they ship… Lots of Taeny moments were spotted by Locksmiths. The girls were really having some fun; the overwhelming response of the audience was daebak!

 

---

 

All the girls fell asleep on their way home (dorm), exhausted from all the activities of the day. They arrived around 11:30pm; lazily walking up to the dorm, they entered the code and opened the door.

 

“Why is it dark?” Hyoyeon asked as she was the first one to get in and switched on the lights

 

“Is sunny already asleep? Why did she turn off all the lights?” Yuri probed

 

“Maybe she fell asleep early that she forgot to turn it on” sooyoung reasoned

 

The girls proceeded to the living room, flopped their body on the couch, turned the television on, while others closed their eyes.

 

Taeyeon was the last one to get in the dorm, since their manager oppa talked to her for a moment. She saw everyone on the living room sitting and lying on the couch disorderly; some were half asleep, talking noisily, watching tv shows, and eating snacks. Then she noticed….

 

“Guys? Where is sunny?” Taeyeon asked

 

“She might be already sleeping taeyeon” yuri responded

 

“Might be?” taeyeon asked again

 

“Yeah… Lights were off when we get in… it was total darkness…” hyoyeon answered

 

“Didn’t you check if she’s home? I mean did you check if she’s really sleeping?” taeyeon probed as she’s starting to panic

 

“No, everyone just throw their bodies on the couch, could you check on her taeyeon?” tiffany said

 

“O..oo..ook…” she replied stuttering then she hurriedly went to their room

 

“Please… please…please… don’t make it happen… don’t make soonkyu-ah disappear again…” taeyeon pleads in her thought

 

She twists the doorknob with a pumping heart working overtime; she’s nervous and scared at the same time.

 

“Oh please soonkyu-ah… please… please… please be here…” taeyeon repeated mumbled

 

Complete Darkness, beds been neatly arranged, no trace of a sleeping bunny… a cute sleeping bunny was not lying on her bed hugging her plushy stuff toy...

 

Taeyeon’s expression became gloomy… she wanted to cry… she blames herself that sunny wasn’t around… she made sunny mad…. She made her break her promise…

 

“Maybe she’s just sleeping in the other rooms; maybe she’s just playing pranks on me, on us.” Taeyeon convincing herself, although she’s not convinced at all

 

Taeyeon started to open and check each room for any sign of sunny, she’s already in a panic mode, she even went at the balcony… the bathrooms… kitchen… how silly she was thinking that sunny was sleeping or hiding on those areas. The girls were giving taeyeon weird stares.

 

“What’s wrong with taeyeon unnie?” seohyun asked

 

“I don’t know… Maybe she’s just exercising?” hyoyeon answered

 

“Pabo! What do you mean exercising? Aish!” sooyoung interjected

 

“Taeyeon… Taeyeon… what’s wrong with you? Why were you looking constipated?” tiffany asked as everyone looked intently at taeyeon waiting for her response

 

Taeyeon stopped and turned to look who was talking to her.

 

“Huh?! What’s wrong with me? Nothing… I’m just searching for soonkyu-ah… hehehe” taeyeon said

 

“Do I really looked like I’m constipated?” taeyeon asked

 

Everyone nodded and agreement.

 

“Ah…. Hehehe…. I’m just… well… ahmmm… worried… you know where soonkyu-ah is… it’s almost midnight and she’s not yet around.” Taeyeon clarified

 

“Oooh… hmmm I think she’s spending a night at their house, she’s with her umma right?” yuri said

 

“Sunny-unnie will be here tomorrow, I’m sure of that…” yoona added

 

“Ye… yeah… maybe…” taeyeon hesitantly agreed “I think it’s time for you to sleep, aren’t you guys tired?” she asked

 

“We’ll just finish this show taeyeon.” Jessica answered

 

“Oh okay… I’ll be sleeping first then, night guys…” taeyeon said

 

“Good Night….”

 

---

 

Taeyeon entered their room, she didn’t turn the lights on; she proceeded to the bathroom for a quick wash and change into her pjs. She’s depressed, she stared at sunny’s bed for a while, then took the bunny stuff toy that soonkyu bought for her and hugged it tightly.

 

She lies down onto her bed hugging the bunny, tears freely flow, and she started to sob.

 

“Soonkyu-ah… I’m sorry… *sniff* soonkyu-ah…. Soon….kyu….ah…. *sniff… sniff… sniff* taeyeon mumbled


---

 

Sunny’s POV

 

“Gosh! I lost count of the time… I’m enjoying chitchatting to mom and her friends, and then fell asleep when we got home… aish! It’s almost 12 midnight… maybe the girls were already asleep…”

 

Sunny arrived, she entered the dorm silently assuming the girls were already off to bed, and then she heard it again… “Déjà vu?” she thought

 

---

 

“My… My… My… what time is it Lee Soonkyu?” hyoyeon inquired with cocked eyebrows

 

“Where have you been? Don’t tell us you’ve been at the hospital for almost a day? Just for some checkups? Sooyoung asked crossed arms

 

Sunny tried to answer but no words would come out from , she was taken aback…

 

“Lee Soonkyu, explain yourself.” Yuri demanded

 

“Unnie… you should be home already a couple hours ago right?” yoona asked

 

“Ok… ok… ok… stop…” Jessica said as she approached sunny and hugged her “Uhmmm… I missed you bunny.” She mumbled

 

Sunny smiled as she heard what Jessica said… “I missed you too… you guys were great during the mini concert… hmmm… yulsic fanservice was awesome…” sunny said

 

“It would be better if it was sunsica….” Jessica said hugging sunny tightly

 

“Yah!” yuri yelled

 

“hehehe… I was just joking yuri-ah…” Jessica retorted

 

“EEEEyyyyh….” Sunny, sooyoung,yoona and hyoyeon echoed

 

Then they all laughed…

 

“Where are the others?” sunny inquired

 

“Already sleeping…” hyoyeon replied as she seated back at the couch

 

 “Oooh… and you guys? Why are you still wide awake?”

 

“Because we are waiting for the bunny to come home and brought some snacks for us” sooyoung responded

 

“Consider yourself lucky then, tadan! I brought chicken bucket meal… hehehe”

 

Sooyoung immediately stood up and took the bucket meal on sunny’s hand

 

“hahaha… wow! Lee Soonkyu, I’ll let you pass this time, still going home this late is prohibited unless you’re with us…” sooyoung seriously said and then she smile “hehehe… Let’s dig in people!” she cheerfully announced.

 

“Yes maam!” sunny answered saluting at sooyoung…

 

Jessica was still hugging sunny… but now instead of bear hug, it’s already a back hug

 

“Aren’t you sleepy sica-ah?” sunny asked

 

“A while ago, I am… but when you arrived I’m so pump up that my drowsiness faded away” Jessica answered grinning…

 

“Aigooo… you… aish… let’s join them… sooyoung might not spare us some chicken… hehehe”

 

“Ne! uhmmm… you smell good…”

 

“Of course I do! Ok now, let go…” sunny said trying to release herself from jessica’s hug

 

“No… No… No… I miss you this much… hehehe”

 

“Jessi….”

 

“Sunny-ah…. I don’t want to…”

 

“*sigh* arasso…”

 

They walked towards the living area where Jessica was still back hugging sunny. Sunny seated on Jessica’s lap and started to feed her.

 

“Am I your nanny?” sunny sarcastically asked Jessica

Nanny? NO! You’re my one and only BUNNY!” Jessica abruptly replied

 

The six girls were having fun watching while eating, and talking at the same time… they stayed like that for quite some time, either of them knew that a pair of eyes were watching them from afar.

 

---

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

She was lying on her bed hugging her bunny tightly while softly sobbing… kept mumbling sunny’s name and asking for forgiveness. Then she heard some ruckus.

 

“What was that? Why were they this noisy at this time… ”

 

She didn’t mind about it thinking that they will just stop soon, but after a couple of minutes the noise was still there…

 

“Urgh! What the heck!” she cursed and lazily got up from bed and took a peek at the door

 

“Soonkyu-ah….”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widen as she saw sunny, and then a beaming smile could be seen on her face but soon washed-out as she saw Jessica giving sunny a bear hug.

 

“Why was Jessica always hugging soonkyu? Why was she always the first one and I’m only the second? Why must she always be close to soonkyu? Why does she insist on having some sunsica moments? I don’t like it a bit… I hate it… I hate it… I hate it when soonkyu was way too close to anyone… I might sound selfish but I just want soonkyu-ah all by myself…” she thought while weeping

 

Then she couldn’t handle it anymore, the two were too sweet... sunny sitting on jessica’s lap and feeding her, it’s too much! Too much! Her heart was crushing into tiny bits. She slowly closed the door and ran to her bed, hugs her bunny tightly and cried…

 

She’s really jealous and she can’t help it… as much as she wanted to refrain herself, she can’t… its freaking difficult… She just cried hard, letting go of the heavy load from her heart.

 

---

 

The remaining girls started to feel sleepy, so they cleaned their mess up and head to their respective rooms…

 

“Nightie guys!” sunny said yawning

 

“Nightie!” each said

 

---

 

Sunny entered the dark room; she headed straight to the bathroom wash up and changes into her pjs. She immediately lies down on her bed and closes her eyes, and then she heard sobs. She opened her eyes and took a look at taeyeon’s direction amidst the darkness. “Was she crying?” she thought

 

“Taeyeonnie…” sunny softly called out…

 

****

 

Yes! Chapter 9 for the 9th upvote... one more to go and i'm already breakeven...

Hope you like this update...

Comments? do leave one after you read... long or short it will be valued by me... ^__^

Thanks pipz! Now i can sleep... Nytie... Morning... -___- Zzzzzzzzzzzz....