Remembering the past

Loving you kills me

 

Eli P.O.V

After our café closed Joon came up to me.

“Hey!! ELI!!! How do you fall in love?!!?!?!?!”

‘What.....?’

“...uh....”

“Tell me! TELL ME!!! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!”

Every time he said tell me he would move closer and closer.

‘Why is it getting so hot in here?! It’s winter!!!!’

“You just do...?”

Joon looked at me like this -_-....

“Have you ever fallen in love.....?”

“....no......”

Joon moved back

“Oh......I’ll ask Kevin!!!”

He ran off into the kitchen.

‘What does love even feel like.....?’

Joon P.O.V

‘Kevin will know!!!’

“KEVIN!!!!!!”

“Hmm....?” Kevin said in a questioning voice as he turned around.

“I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS!!!! HOW DO YOU FALL IN LOVE?! HAVE YOU FALLEN IN LOVE??!?! AND!.....what does it feel.....like....?”

“You asked me three questions but...anyway....falling in love is the easy bit but falling out of love is the hard bit. I have fallen in love but that person won’t know and will never know......that person isn’t allowed to find out and what does it feel like......hmm......you have butterflies in your stomach, you get red all the time when your around that person, you feel like you want to run away because your embarrassed and that person’s face keeps popping up in your head.......Joon......?” Kevin asked looking at me to see if I was paying attention.

“WHY IS LOVE SO COMPLICATED?!?!?!?!?!?!”

Kevin smiled.

“Love isn’t always happy, cheesy and cheerful stuff....it can be painful.....suffocating.......and.......two faced.....” Kevin said explaining to me in a very detailed manner.

“How can love be two faced???”

“We could act all happy in front of the person you love when you actually feel like crying your heart out.....” Kevin said starting to look a little sad.

‘What’s wrong...?’

“Are you okay...?”

“I’m fine....it’s just....knowing the fact that the person I love will never realise I love them is making me cry.....” Kevin said. Tears started to trickle down his face.

I went over to him and patted him on the back.

“It’s okay!! I’m happy if that person is happy so yea!!” Kevin shouted loudly smiling.

“Kevin....”

Later on I left the kitchen.

‘I wonder who Kevin likes.....’

“Guys!!! Eli is buying us dinner!!!!!”

“REALLY?!?!?!”

“YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Everyone went to the Korean Barbeque which was only a few streets down from the café.

“MEAT!!!!”

Eli P.O.V

“T-The meat is only half cooked......” Soohyun said looking shocked.

“Ya!!! I won’t steal your food so eat slowly!!”

“Oppa!!!”

Everyone turned around and we saw Dong Yeon standing looking at Eli.

“Next time you have to invite me!!”

“We didn’t want you here.....that’s why we didn’t invite you.....” Dongho said with an emotionless face.

Dong Yeon glared at Dongho and pushed past Joon and sat next to me.

“Oppa!! I missed you so much!!”

“Oh.....right.....”

We continued to eat the meat.

Shin Woo P.O.V

“Let’s talk about our first love!!!!” Soohyun shouted.

“I want Hoon to go first!!!” Soohyun shouted.

“We didn’t agree to this-“ Hoon was cut off.

“Let’s just play!!” Dong Yeon said whining.

‘Sticking to Soohyun as usual.......-_-....’

“Okay Everyone let’s just play.....”

We all turned to look at Hoon.

“My first love was in high school year 2.....she was a really nice person....that’s why I liked her but she started to date a sunbae who was really popular so I killed my feeling for her.....” Hoon said blushing like a red tomato.

We then looked at Kevin.

“Well the person I like was really nice, funny, and cute, a bit of a player but I’ve liked the same person for 15 years....ever since I was 5.....”

“OH!!! Is she hot???” Soohyun asked.

Kevin rolled his eyes.

“No comment...”

“My first love was a person I met at baseball...that person was really funny and kind but a bit hoot tempered but she friend zoned me.......” Dongho said with a poker face.

“We didn’t ask you....yet..”

“I just answered because I didn’t want everyone staring at me when it’s my turn....”

‘This game is stupid.....’

I rolled my eyes and I looked out the window and I saw a girl with a camera taking photo and taking down notes.

‘Is she a fan of Joon...?’

Suddenly she took out a file full of paper and began to write something down.

‘She isn’t a fan!!’

The girl saw me and she began to run away.

‘...hmm.......If I ever see her again...I will-‘

“Shin Woo!! Your turn!”

“Oh....I liked a guy.....he...but he called me ugly and that’s when I stopped being girly and started to live like a guy.....”

“Wow......what a jerk.......”

“Joon!!”

“I don’t have one......”

“WHAT?!” Soohyun shouted at Joon

“Is that...bad...?”

“YEA!!!” Soohyun shouted.

“Eli what about you....?”

Dong Yeon smiled to herself.

thinks it’s her.....-_-...’

“I don’t have one either.....”

Dong Yeon looked really shocked and pissed off at the same time.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLES!!!” Soohyun shouted

“Kiseop please tell me you have one!!” Soohyun said looking worried.

“Duh!”

Soohyun calmed down.

“Who is she.....?”

“I started to like the girl when I Was 5...I think it was in preschool anyway....she had long straight hair and always wore a dress to school but she left at the end of the year....anyway...I really miss her....”

Joon started to choke on a piece of meat.

‘OMG!!’

“I will take Joon to the toilet....goodbye.....”

Joon ran to the toilet.

"You do know Joon is a guy....."

“Joon!! Are you okay?!”

“They remember me!!”

“Joon what are you talking about...?”

“When I was a small kid I used to have long straight hair and used to wear dresses because my parents wanted me to be a girl when I was young....”

“Kiseop could have been talking about a random person....”

“No....I was the only girl in that preschool who wore dresses all the other girls wore skirts or pants.....they were supposed to have forgotten me.......I can’t believe Kiseop used to like me......”

“Did you know Kiseop...?”

“Yea...I remember them now!! They liked to call themselves U-Kiss.....there was another guy called AJ but I don’t know where he went anyway if I ask them....they will get suspicious....I can’t believe I did not recognized them....”

‘Kiseop....likes...Joon....why do I feel a bit sad......why??? Is Joon going to tell them...I hope Joon doesn’t....it’s not the right time....Joon....wait a little longer.....’

~~~~~ End of chapter 6 ~~~~~