It's ok...

Love triangle

at school

Kwangmin where are you?im just up the rooftop oh I was looking for you you should have told me,and what was up with your attitude,you know why I'm like this.but still you promise you'll change you promise mom.im trying but I'm not promising that I will keep that promise!but you know that girl is beautiful u should give her a chance.right.....

at class

ummm bora shii I'm sorry about my attitude this morning.its ok just call me bora and ill call you kwangmin without the shii.youngmin (kwangmin shouted).oh hi bora shii. It's ok you could call me bora like I call your brother without the shii.oh ok he chuckled a little,umm is it ok if I sit next to you (both of them said at the same time).(bora) oh sure.....

everyone we will be doing a project and we will have a group of three.ummm kwangming youngmin and bora you three are in one group.oh kkkkk.is that okay with you bora (youngmin asked).ya no problem I did promise to help you guys since your new,but we have to work as a group I'm not doing all the work.yes mam(youngmin joked and chuckled a little).soyoung interrupted oh umm let's go to lunch bora.ok sure,you two wanna have lunch with us?umm sure if its ok with you.ummm I have to meet someone so I'm not going.ooh ok.youngmin.. Kwangmin shouted,I'll see you in the next period ok.

at lunch 

is your brother ok don't tell me he's still Mad.no he just probably went to the rooftop.oh what's he eating.i don't really know,he's probably just staring at the sky.ill be right back I'm just gonna go somewhere.ok bora comeback soon soyoung said.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if its a bad chapter I'm really new at writing so hope you guys don't mind.im trying my best to write a story for you guys everyday.dont forget to comment what you thought about it so far. kekekeke... Lol.but thank you to my first subscriber.  

                                                                                Em-vip