Chapter 19

Every Second To Loving You (H)

I'm in serious , I feel totally lost
 

If I'm asking for help it's only because
 

Being with you has opened my eyes

I keep asking myself, wondering how

I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out

Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me

Nobody else so we can be free

And I'm all mixed up, feeling cornered and rushed

They say it's my fault but I want her so much

 

 

Dara couldnt concentrate on her work. Everything that she read and write seems wrong. She sigh again. Something is bothering her mind. Finally,she decide to walk to the company cafeteria and ordering a cup of black coffee  hoping that could help her to clear up her mind. She sit on the bench while thinking.

 
After the meeting 2 weeks ago, Chaerin either Dara didnt talk to each other. They only open their mouth to talk  about work. While inside the house Chaerin trying to avoiding to be alone with Dara. She spending her time by  locking herself inside her room with Tiffany after back from work. Not sure what they doing,they only show up on  the next morning ready to go for work. Last week, Dara was dragged and force by Chaerin bodyguards to move out  from her house on Mr.Lee orders. She refuse really hard when Mr.Lee asking her to move out from her house the  main reason is because she don't want to witness a lovey dovey moment between Chaerin and Tiffany! Almost a week Mr.Lee persuading her and she keep on refusing until finally Mr.Lee had to use a violent ways by dragging her to  Chaerin mansions and she has no other choice unless to stay! Her guess was right it has been 1 week they living  together during that period her soul was in a deep torturing when she had witness how Chaerin treating Tiffany  with her lovely,warm and sweet gaze and act especially when they gather together at dinning table and sometimes  they are kissing while sitting together watching TV at the master room.
 
On the first day she living at the residences she has been order to following the rules. First rule is from  Mr.Lee. Wheter she off to work or back from work she had to share a car with Chaerin. She was disallowed to drive  her own car and she was forbidden to call the driver. No matter what she has to ride in Chaerin car unless  Chaerin had to working out of Seoul. The one who really against this rule is no other than Chaerin but finally  she had to give up when Mr.Lee threatened her asking her to choose wheter she want to share a room with Dara or riding her car together with Dara. Chaerin had to choose the second choice. 
 
And the second rule is from Chaerin. Short but firm. "Since u are staying inside my house u are my responsibility  and I dont want to be blame by ur sister and parents if anything happen to u! Start from today u have to report  to me whenever u wanna go somewhere after work!" but Dara protest with Chaerin rule. On the 3rd days they living  together Dara secretly sneak out of the office after work and walking alone at the night market until Chaerin had  to trace her through GPS after she rejecting Chaerin call again and again. After Chaerin found her in the bustling night market Chaerin screamed,yelling and scold her in the crowd.
 
Dara sigh again. 'After she heard about what I said to Gummy before the meeting she was turn into someone else.  She acting gross and cold to me but when she inside the house and meet Tiffany she will smile and laugh.' and  again another sigh from her. This morning Chaerin not inside the office. She was really busy with her new  project, Diamond Residence.
 
"Hello Princess.. what are u thinking? Ur face so gloomy." Dara turn her gaze to the voice on her left side. The  guy with his white suit and a purple neck tie smile at her while holding 2 cups of cappucino on his hand. He sit  in front of Dara. Dara giving Jimmy a warm smile. 'He looks cool in white' Dara complaint. She lift her cup wanted to drink her black coffee but Jimmy grab her cup from her hand quickly.
 
"No. Don't drink this. Its already cold. Drink this..." Jimmy shoved her a cup of cappucino. Dara take the cup and smile. "Thanks Jim..." Jimmy just smile. Their look at each other,treasuring each other face until finally Jimmy realized and he blink her eyes then ducking his head a bit. Dara turn her sight around the cafeteria.
 
"So princess...u look tense.. whats wrong?" Jimmy Han ask concern. After the incident inside the meeting room few months ago where Chaerin mad at him about the cancellation contract with Dignity Kwon Paradise he was impressed how brave Dara fight for him even their boss face that time is really burning with anger and she still dare to back up him even when she received a screaming from their boss in front of every staff making her almost losing her job too and luckily their Chairman show up suddenly and settle the messed. Since that day he wanted to approach Dara but his busy schedule didnt allowed him to do so. He always working out of town to consult Dignity Kwon Paradise get back the contract and with a few of small projects that been hand to him to handle. He only got the chances to close with Dara 2 weeks ago when he found the tiny girl crying inside the washroom. He keeps asking her why but Dara just silent. In the end he had to acting silly in front of the washroom just to make Dara smile,ignoring everyone who looking at him weirdly. He act and do a lot of funny expression until Dara finally smile. That was the started of their relationship.
 
After that day they always meet with each other even Jimmy office is at level 13 while Dara at level 17. Sometimes they going out for lunch together. Although they know each other for 2 weeks they already found their chemistry making them comfort with each other in a short time. Everytime he's with Dara he really behave himself and he really respect Dara.
 
"Jimmy Han...dont keeps staring at me with that y eyes it make me weaks and hot!" Dara teasing him making Jimmy blush. Seeing Jimmy red face Dara chuckled. 'He's cute!'
 
"So,tell me. Whats bothering u? U still owed me the explanation why did u crying inside the washroom. Remember?"
 
"Jimmy..u know...."
 
Jimmy raise his both hand to the air. "Okay. I know u dont like to talk about that but I'm just concern and curious. I want to know who make my princess crying. I want to beat him up." Jimmy showing his fist to Dara with his playful face. Dara laugh. Feeling funny. Did Jimmy dare enough to beat his own Boss?
 
"I'm just tired Jim. I got a lot of works to do." Dara lying. Jimmy sipped his cappucino. "I'm not surprise since u are our CEO assistant. Luckily our CEO is a girl if he is a guy....my heart will torn into pieces seeing him courting u." His joke making Dara speechlees for a while.
 
"Jim.. i got to go. I have a lot to do.." Dara stood up and walked away but then Jimmy call her. "Princess! Lunch hour 1PM! I'm waiting for u at the park! See u later Love!" Then Jimmy blow her a flying kiss making Dara laugh.
 
When she turn her body to the front she frozen seeing a figure standing in front of the elevator,looking at her. Even when she wearing a black dark shades on her eyes Dara could still feel a anger heat through the way Chaerin staring at her between the shades. After a minute Chaerin walked away from the building heading to the main exit.

 
Dara clean up her desk quickly after she received a call from Chaerin saying that she waiting for her at the parking lot. She rushed towards the elevator and walking to the parking.
 
"So, u have a part time job while I'm not inside the office, flirting with my staff. Isn't it?" Their first conversation after they silent for 10 minutes inside Chaerin car. Dara showing her annoying face. A first personal talk between them making her pissed!
 
"I'm not flirting Lee Chae Rin!" Dara answer trying to control her anger. No matter how hard she trying to avoiding Chaerin she still cant run away too far. In the end she had to face Chaerin inside the office,house and car! Seems like their lives are tied together. Sometime she felt like Chaerin is just like her shadow. Where she goes there is always Chaerin by her side. She really cant run away!
 
"No wonder u..." Chaerin couldnt finish her words when suddenly her phone ringing and Tiffany name showing on the screen. Chaerin answer the call making the whole car full with Tiffany voice since her stereo connected with her phone through bluetooth. She always forgot to bring her handfree making her decide to just connect her phone with her car stereo.
 
"Baby..." Tiffany pamper voice on the line. Dara turn her head to the window and close her eyes pretend that she didnt heard anything.
 
"Hmmm?" Chaerin humming while focus on road.
 
"Where are u?" 
 
"I'm on my way home. What's wrong?" Chaerin brake her car when the traffic light turn to red. She glance at Dara for a second.
 
"Okay. Come home faster. I cook something for us. Did Dara with u now?" Chaerin nodded. "Yes baby. She's here."
 
"Give the phone to her. I want to talk with her." Tiffany asked. Dara turn her head to Chaerin immediately.
 
"Just talk baby. She heard it. My phone connect to the stereo inside my car." Chaerin pulled the gear when the light turn green.
 
"Dara... can u hear me?"
 
"Yes Tiffany. Go on..." Dara answer reluctantly. She notice that after she moving in to Chaerin house Tiffany trying to be nice with Dara but Dara always ignore her. She dont even know why she cant accept the friendship that Tiffany want from her. Maybe because of Chaerin....
 
"I cooked a chicken  soup for u with some Chinese herb that Mom taught me before to lessen the tiredness. This lately I saw u exhausted and pale. Come home faster and taste it. I hope u would like my soup that I cooked special for u." Tiffany voice sounded happy and excited on the line. Dara look at Chaerin and she saw a smile on Chaerin lips while her eyes focus to the front.
 
"Thanks Tiffany. I would love it." Dara replied not too sincere.
 
"U're welcome Dara and babe.. drive carefully. U both are precious to me. I love u.."
 
"I will... I hang up now." Chaerin wanted to end the call but Tiffany stop her.
 
"Wait! U should answer me..." Tiffany making her sulking voice. Chaerin frowning. "Answer what?"
 
"When I said I love u what should u answer me?" Chaerin gulped. She tapped her finger to the sterring wheels then glance at Dara on her right side. She could see a changes on Dara face looking at her too. Tense.
 
"Babe... I'm waiting..." Chaerin took a deep breath and say, "I love u too..." More like whisper. 'Its hard! Stop it Tiff! I can kiss u but I cant say this word to u in front of Dara!'
 
"Say it again. I cant hear u clearly.." Tiffany asked making Chaerin suffocated,breathless! She hold the wheels tight! She look at Dara again who still looking at her with a red face. 'Say it Chaerin! It just a words! If u cant say it u will ruin ur own plan!' Chaerin encourage herself.
 
"Okay. Nevermind." Tiffany sulking. "No Tiff. Wait." Chaerin stop Tiffany from hang up the phone. Her grip on the wheels getting more tight until she could feel her palm hurt and her car speed getting fast and fast.
 
"I love u Tiffany Mae Eun Kim." Finally Chaerin could say the words just with one breath but without any expression nor feelings. Her eyes on Dara. She could see a wet crystal on Dara eyes.
 
Happily Tiffany answer, "I love u too Lee Chae Rin." Then she hung up the phone and the enviroment inside the car silent and tense. Chaerin eyes still on Dara while her car speeding fast. A sudden request from Tiffany making Chaerin forgot she's driving.
 
"I didnt wish to die young because of ur stupid love Lee Chae Rin. Turn to the left!!" Dara loud voice awake her. When she turn her sight to the front she saw a bright light from bus about 100 meters away in front of them. Their car was on the opposite line. Chaerin turn her wheels to the left side quickly before they could crash with the bus. After successful out from the dangerous situation Chaerin drive a few meter before she pulled a brake in front of the bus stop.
 
"Oh my God!" Chaerin scooped her face. They both breathless. Grateful nothing happen to them.
 
"U're insane Chaerin!" Dara mad and open the car door then walking to the bus stop. Chaerin getting out from her car and walk to the bus stop too.
 
"I'm sorry Dara. I'm sorry." Chaerin apologized. She didnt sure whats the reason for her sorry. Is it because she was careless on her drive making Dara scared or because the words that she said to Tiffany and making Dara hurt. She kneel in front of Dara who was sitting on the bench while ducking her head. There she saw Dara tears running to her cheeks.
 
"I'm sorry..." Chaerin apologized again. "I dont need ur sorry. Back home and leave me alone here!" Dara lift her head and facing Chaerin.
 
"No. I wont! U cant be alone in this place! I wont leave u! Lets get in the car. I promise I will be careful and we'll safely arrived at home." Chaerin persuading her.
 
Dara stoop up "Just leave me alone! I dont want to see ur face!" She drag Chaerin to the car. "Go!" But Chaerin still frozen beside her car. "Just go!!" Dara yelling.
 
"Dad will mad if he didnt saw u're with me." Chaerin said with her weak voice.
 
"I will call him. Just go..!"
 
"Tiffany cooked something for u. Dont disappointed her. Lets go home together." Chaerin still persuading.
 
Hearing Tiffany name from Chaerin lips making her anger burst. "I dont care about ur Tiffany! She's not my girlfriend or my friend! Why do I need to care about her feeling?! Just back home! Ur girlfriend is waiting for u!" Dara screaming at the same time her tears running fast to her cheeks.
 
Chaerin staring at Dara sharply before sitting on the driver seat reluctantly. She start her car engine and drive away slowly while her eyes keeps on looking at the rear view mirror. She saw Dara sitting back on the bench while crying. Then she decide to turn her car to the silent and dark hallway which it only 40 meters away from Dara then she stop her car engine. Watching Dara from the hallway, she's worry to leave Dara alone.
 
She saw Dara talk on the phone maybe Dad or she calling the cab. After a minute Dara hang up then she dialled someone number. Chaerin took out her phone quickly looking at the screen hoping her white iphone 5 ringing and Dara name shown but no...when she turn to look at Dara the girl is talking on the phone. She sigh in a disappoinment.
 
20 minutes has passes. Chaerin still inside her car watching Dara from a far without blinking her eyes. She was afraid if she blink her eyes Dara is gone. Then she saw a black BMW stop in front of the bus stop. Chaerin straighten her sit. She start her car engine. She frowning when she saw Dara seat next to the driver. 'Who is that?' When the BMW passed her, she saw clearly the driver. 'Trojan?!' Chaerin letting out a heavy sigh. This morning she saw Dara with Jimmy Han and now she saw Dara with Taeyang. 'Who are u actually Dara?'

 
 
1 MONTH LATER
 
As the times goes by a relationship between Dara and Chaerin getting worse and worse. Since the incident Dara stray herself away from Chaerin,any document that need Chaerin sign she pass it to Gummy and ask Gummy to hand it to Chaerin and she didnt riding Chaerin car. She always back home late at night still with her gloomy face. Chaerin will waiting for her every night,sitting on the dark inside the living room,thats why Dara never notice her. She trace Dara through the GPS wanted to know where is Dara going. As long as she didnt see Dara glimpse inside the house she will not able to close her eyes to sleep especially when she saw the GPS showing that Dara was in the club. Sometime deep inside her heart, she miss Dara. The girl that she love has totally changed. No more talkative mouth. No more naughty smile. The changes inside Dara making her asking herself. Did she the caused of Dara sudden changed? Or did she hurt Dara too much? Since the first day Dara moving in to her house she never saw a smile on Dara lips. Even when she smile to her Dad or Tiffany Chaerin know it just a fake smile.
 
"Arghhh....! Too much thinking on this Sunday morning!" Chaerin sigh. She getting up from her bed and walking out from her room. She staring at the guest room in front of her. Her  idea come. Then she look at the door on her left side, Tiffany room. Then she look at the right side,Mr.Lee room. All is clear! Without any sound and carefully. Chaerin twist the guest room knob and stepping in. She approaching the bed and saw Dara still sleeping soundly. She sit on the bed carefully and watching Dara sleeping face but didnt though her weight on the bed making Dara awake.
 
"What are u doing here?" She ask,shocked. Chaerin just showing a bitter smile. "Dont worry. I didnt touch u. I'm just watching u sleeping."
 
"U invade my room without my permission!" Dara mad.
 
"I know. Its ur fault. U didnt locked the door. Plus this is my house so I can invade any room that I want." Chaerin answer with her straight voice.
 
"But still..this room is my privacy even this house is urs! Get out now before ur girlfriend caught u inside other girl room!" Dara pull Chaerin to the door but Chaerin didnt even move  a inch.
 
"I miss u." A whisper from Chaerin making her grip on Chaerin wrist loosen. She look at Chaerin eyes,seeking for the truth there she saw Chaerin eyes shinning brightly. 'Did she really miss me?' Dara snap her though quickly.
 
"Dont ruin my morning Chaerin! Get out now!" She feeling breathless when she saw Chaerin right now. The blonde approaching her and cupped Dara face with her both palms. "I miss u.." Another whisper. She hold her smile when she heard Dara gulped.
 
"What do u want?" Dara ask stuttered when she saw Chaerin face is getting closer to her. Chaerin smile naughtly.
 
"I want u..."
 
Another gulp.
 
"I love u..." Chaerin hot breath crash into Dara skin making her nerve shaking. Dara make herself awake before she drowning too deep with Chaerin. She pushed Chaerin body with all of her strength making Chaerin stepping backwards.
 
"U greedy! Do u forget u have Tiffany?! Dont u dare to flirt with me!" Dara scold her while trying to control her heart beat! 'Crazy Chaerin!'
 
Chaerin chuckled. "But u still cant deny that I could make ur heart beating crazily cuz I can heard it now. U greedy too Dara. Dont u have enough with one? Everynight! I saw a guy sending u back home! Tonight is Trojan tomorrow night is Jimmy! Where's ur pride?! Dont u feel ashamed with Dad? If u can flirt with them why cant I flirt with u?!" Her face turn to red.
 
"Dont push me too far Chaerin! I had enough with u! I'm sick I'm tired keeps arguing with u!" Dara cluntch her hand tightly.
 
"If u cant respect me as the owner of this house please respect our Dad,the eldest among us! How he felt when he saw u sending by guy every night!"
 
"If u really want to know I inform Dad everytime I'm going out. I tell him where I'm going and with who I'm going! So get out now!"
 
Chaerin was speechless for a second but doesnt mean she will surrender this fight that easy. 'Dad know everything but he did stop her?!'
 
"I told u since the first time u moving in. If u want to go anywhere let me know! Tell me not Dad! Do u think I didnt know where are u going every night? Sometime u going to club with a man! U are girl, dont u forget that! I told u, u are my responsibility! If something bad happen to u, I'll kill u Dara! Dont u dare to challenge me! U dont know how scary I am when I really lose my patience!"
 
"So what are u waiting for? Just kill me! Just admit that my worse attitude now hurting ur pride! Get lost Lee Chae Rin! I dont give a damn! I'm not ur Tiffany so I dont need u to care about me! Put ur hand down off my business! Wheter I'm flirting with any guy or I go to the club its my life not urs! U dont....."
 
Dara couldnt finish her words when suddenly Chaerin slamming her tiny body to the wall hard making her groaning in pain. Chaerin look into her eyes sharp while breathless probably controlling her anger. "I told u, dont u dare to challenge me! I say this for the last time, IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO U WHILE U'RE WITH OTHER GUY OUT THERE I'LL KILL U SANDARA PARK! And listen here,u are my responsibility thats mean u are mine and u cant stop me from flirting with someone who's mine! Let see if u can stand my seduction. I bet I can make ur kneels weaken,u will screaming my name while we rocking ur bed all night long and every night its only me inside ur dream and ur sleep! Its only me in every breath that u take! I will make ur stupid stubborn head and heart adore and worship me! Only Lee Chae Rin! Not Trojan nor Jimmy! Remember this!" Then Chaerin giving a naughty bite on Dara neck before leaving Dara room with a satisfy smile on her face  but she could still heard Dara screaming inside her room making her smile getting wide.
 
"LEE CHAE RIN U'RE INSANE!!! I HATE U!!!"
 
Chaerin walk to her room. 'At least I confess that I miss u. U dont know how much I miss to talk with u even I know we will ended up arguing and every of ur words hurting me. U would never know my heart Sandara Park! Thats what I hate about u!'