Chapter 16

Every Second To Loving You (H)

 

The atmosphere inside the VVIP room where Jiyong was admitted overwhelmed with grief. After 7 hours in the opreating room Jiyong was brought to the VVIP ICU room which its only close relative can visit him. His face badly injured. But doctors are able to remove pieces of glass from his face. They even said they already try their best to safe Jiyong, they did everything they could but they still failed to stop  the bleeding inside Jiyong head. He's has a head haemorrhage and now everything is up to Jiyong. If he is strong enough to fight and to survive he will safe but if he's undermine his self he will died.
 
The rooms getting silent. Only the slowly 'beeps' sounds from the ECG machines showing how weaks Jiyong's heartbeat and pulse right now and rooms also just filled with Bom and Mrs.Kwon sobbing who was sitting next to bed. According to the people who witnessed the accident, they said when Jiyong want to brake the cars on the bends his car was lose control, to avoiding from hitting and crashing the car in front of him, he's turning his steering wheel to the left caused he hit by a bus coming from the opposite direction. And they said the car that Jiyong trying to avoid to hit, has a baby inside.
 
Chaerin looked up to the clock on the wall. Almost 5AM. She sat next to her Dad on the couch while on the other couch Mr.Park trying to comfort Mr.Kwon and she noticed it to Mrs.Park keeps staring at her from head to toe! And Dara never leave her sister side. She just there,without saying anything. She just susshing and patted Bom's shoulder,wiping Bom tears with her hands. She knows no matter what she said now, Bom wont listen. So she take a simple decision,just silent and let Bom crying her heart out loud. Chaerin touched by how Dara comforting Bom. Her face is hurt too whenever she look at her sister.
 
"Mr.Kwon. Its already morning. I guess we better get back home. U need to rest Mr. and Mrs.Kwon. There's nothing we can do here. Don't worry. He'll be fine. " Mr.Lee said. He's getting up from his seat.
 
"Yes. I think the same. We can come back again later. Let's have some sleep Young Hwan. Let Bommie taking care of him." Mr.Park agreed. But Mrs.Kwon refused. She said she want to look after her son.
 
Bom turn her gaze to Jiyong mom with her red eyes. "Mom,just back to home and get some rest. I will taking care of Jiyong. U can come back again tonight." Bom trying to persuading Jiyong mom. Finally, Mrs. Kwon nodded weakly before hugging Bom.
 
"Are u stay?" Mr.Lee asking Chaerin. She look at her Dad for a second before leaning her eyes to Dara who was looking at her too. Mr.Park and Mrs.Park look at Chaerin as well. Chaerin just nodded. Mr.Lee nodded too and patted Chaerin shoulder,hugging Bom and Dara then walking out from the room. Chaerin bowed her head to Mr and Mrs. Kwon and they leaving the room too. When she's infront of Mr and Mrs Park her nerve getting nervous suddenly. She could feel her hands getting cold and cold when Mr.Park and Mrs. Park getting near to her.
 
Chaerin bowed her head hesitately with her nervousness and suddenly Mr.Park bring her to his embrance hugging him and whispering to her. "U have my trust. Taking care of her." His words making Chaerin frowning in confused but the blonde just decide to smile and nodded trying not to show her awkwardness.
 
Mr.Park stepping out from the  room and now the situation getting worse for Chaerin when Mrs.Park look at her without any expression. It just a tense on her face. Chaerin bowed her head and without saying anything Mrs.Park leaving the room. Chaerin a bit offended but she trying to smile but Dara noticed and could read Chaerin face.
 
She approaching Chaerin. "I'm sorry about my Mom." Dara apologized. Bom turn her head to them. "What Mom did to Chaerin?" Bom ask confused since she is really focus on Jiyong who was laying unconscious on the bed.
 
Chaerin smile and shooked her head. "Nothing. Really. Don't worry. Maybe she is tired."
 
Bom nodded. "Guys,u can leave too. I want to sleep for a while." Bom said and sinked her face on the bed. Maybe she is tired keeps crying. Even with her eyes close Dara and Chaerin could see a tears flowing down from Bom eyes.
 
Dara look at Chaerin,roaming her eyes on Chaerin face before stop on the band aid on Chaerin neck and then look at Chaerin face again,looking at her deeply. A gaze that no one can predict not even Chaerin. Its something inside the eyes,something that Chaerin can't read. It not just a blank stare.
 
Her gaze strike straight to Chaerin heart making Chaerin nervous badly. This is the first time Dara staring at her with the those gaze. To ease her nervousness Chaerin scratch her scalp hoping that her movement can make Dara awake but nah...Dara still staring at her with a killing gaze. 'I will die first before Jiyong if she keeps staring at me like this!' 
 
Chaerin clear . "Ehem!" And finally Dara blink her eyes as she is just realized she staring at Chaerinquite long.
 
"Where are they staying? I mean ur parents..." Chaerin ask just trying to kill the sudden awkwardness. After the fight its kinda awkward to start the comfortable conversation.
 
"Mom living at Anyang and Dad at Incheon." Dara answer, Chaerin just nodded. "Chae..u should going home too." Instead of answering she took Dara both hands to her grips.
 
"I want to be by ur side to through the better and the worse. When u need me or even when u don't want me too I still want to stand by ur side." Dara just silent. Its a lie if she deny she's not touching by Chaerin words.
 
"Guys.. if u want to make a love scenes here. This is not a suitable place for it. I really want to sleep." Bom voice interrupt them. Chaerin smile to Dara and lead her to walking out from the room. They sit on the bench outside the room.
 
"I don't want to burden u..." Dara said weakly.
 
"The burden words don't exist when it comes to the one we love." Chaerin said sincerely making Dara speechless again. She gave the sweetest smile to Dara.
 
"Dara,about us.. U can put it aside first. Bom really need u now. Thats why,lets go home and get some sleep. I don't want u to get sick. U looks really pale right now." Chaerin brush Dara hair that covering her face. Dara wanted to crying out her heart loud by Chaerin act but seems like something stopping her to do that.
 
"Go home take a bath change ur clothes then sleep. We come again after lunch. Bring some foods and clothes for Bom. I will fetch u at home. Come,I drive u home." Chaerin getting up from her seat. After a second Dara nodded her head. For the first time in their relationship Dara didnt against Chaerin.

 
Chaerin walking to her room weakly as she felt her head dizzy a bit. When she open the door her bed empty. As she is just remember about Tiffany she trying to call her phone but weird since she hearing a ringtone from Tiffany phone inside her room. 'So,she still here?'
 
"Tiff....." She called while walking inside. She look at the bathroom but no one is inside so she decide to walking down to ground floor.
 
"Tiff...." She call again.
 
"I'm here!" Tiffany answer on the kitchen. Chaerin walking to the dining table and saw Tiffany busy cooking something. She sit on the chair.
 
After done. Tiffany take a sit next to Chaerin. "Where have u gone? U not on the bed when I'm awake. Its 7AM now and u just home with ur pyjamas."  Tiffany ask wondering.
 
"I'm going to hospital. My friend fiancee involved in accident. By the way, where's Dad?"
 
"Maybe still asleep."
 
Suddenly the hot scene between her and Tiffany last flashing on her mind. "Tiff...about last night...." Tiffany press her forefinger on Chaerin lips.
 
"Don't talk about this. I realized everything but seems like something controlling my body make me cant stop myself. I'm not regret it Chae not even though that was a mistake. It just happened.  Instead of regretting it I felt relieved because its u who touch me. Thanks for saving me from become a victim of that pinky guy. And I realized too u didnt undress urself."
 
Chaerin observing Tiffany face. Really. Tiffany really mean what she said. There are no regret written on her face. Remembering about last night she remembering how mad Dara was when she saw the kiss mark. Then,in a blink something bothering her mind. Chaerin bite her lips. 'No no! I wont do that! I wont used Tiffany to make Dara jealous and confess her feelings! But...this is the only way I can do to make Dara confess! I'm sure she love me too! If she didn't she wont be mad at me when she saw the marks!' Chaerin fight with her own though.
 
"Chae..."
 
Chaerin cut Tiffany with her serious face. "Tiff, I only say this once and listen carefully." They silent for a moment. Tiffany focus on Chaerin face.
 
She took a deep breath before says, "I'm on my way to reach something and make it mine. But I can't do it alone. And I guess u are the easy stairs to help me reach for that thing. So,before u can't turning back u better put ur shoes on ur feets properly and run away."
 
It took Tiffany a few minutes to process Chaerin words before she smile. She lean her face closer to Chaerin. Its kinda funny to her hearing those words. She though Chaerin is joking with her. "I...will throw my shoes away and locked myself inside ur room." Then she pecked on Chaerin lips. "Thats my answer. Come on Chae, This is not funny!" Tiffany getting up from her seat and preparing the breakfast and set the dining table.
 
"I cooked ur favorite food. Bacon. This is the first time I cooked for u.." She put the bacon on the plate and shoved it to Chaerin.
 
Without any expression Chaerin taste the Bacon. 'Hmm...not bad...' "Why didnt u tell me u working at Belus?" Tiffany look at Chaerin for a second before pouring the hot Americano Coffee on the mug and give it to Chaerin. Then she take a sit next to Chaerin. Wiping her bread with jem.
 
"Cuz u never ask. Since I'm here u never call me. U never look for me. So,why do I need to tell u?" Tiffany voice seems sulking. Chaerin sipped her coffee then touching Tiffany hand.
 
"I'm sorry. I'm really busy this lately. So, what is ur position at Belus?" Chaerin ask,concerned.
 
"Nothing much. For intern like me. They just ask me to iron the new clothes and clothing the statue and sometime cleaning."
 
Chaerin raised her eyebrows. "A Master of Designer become a cleaner? I won't let it happen. I will call Belus." She about to getting up from her seat when Tiffany pulled her back to chair.
 
"No Chaerin. Just let it be. I'm the one who ask for it. I didnt tell them I'm a Master on Designer."
 
"I cant let it be! U working on my friend boutique as a cleaner and laundry. I will call that sissy guy! Do u forgot who u are The Queen of America?" Chaerin mad.
 
"So what Chae if 'she' is ur friend? Because 'she' is ur friend 'she' will make me 'her' share partner? I dont care about that queen titled. Its my past!" Tiffany mad too.
 
"That could be too. I give u the money u can buy the 50% of their share not even just 50% I can buy the whole Belus and give it to u!" Chaerin said arrogant making Tiffany pissed.
 
"I don't give a damn about the money Chaerin,money cant buy our happiness! Even if u buy me the whole world but I still can have u,it's still mean nothing to me! So please... let me start from the bottom. I want to get to know the designer life before I move myself to the top. And believe me Chae. I'm no longer Tiffany that u leave 9 years ago!"
 
Chaerin silent. Quite long. She observing Tiffany face. Then her hand touching Tiffany beauty face. "Okay. I give u my trust but start from now on. Stay here with me. I'll take u in and I still can't let this pretty Miss International Global starving and staying alone by herself."
 
Chaerin smile and Tiffany smile back to her and nodded. Then she felt a pair of lips on her's. Tiffany kiss her but Chaerin didnt kiss her back she just frozen there with her wide eyes. Her mind thinking about a lot of plan. 'I will get u Dara. I will make u confess. Even with the way that might hurt u. But first thing I have to do is make Tiffany feel love. I'm sorry Tiff to involved u in this.' Then Chaerin close her eyes. Parted her lips and her hand pushed Tiffany head to deepen their kiss. A kiss that mean nothing to Chaerin. Her mind imagine that she is kissing Dara right now.

On 12.34PM at noon. The Lee's, Kwon's and Park's family was in shocking and chaos when they received a call from hospital saying that Jiyong's heartbeat and pulse has stop which it means Jiyong is dead. Chaerin and Mr.Lee dashed towards the black Mercedes. Chaerin ask her driver to pick up Dara at her house.
 
As they arrived at the hospital Dara running out from the car,she is really worry about her sister right now making her crying too. 'Sis...I hope u strong..' Chaerin chasing her from behind as she is near to Dara she grab Dara arm making Dara spinning and turning facing her.
 
"What the hell is wrong with u??!!" Dara screaming madly.
 
"I'm sorry..." Chaerin wiped Dara tears. "I just want u to calm before u meet Bom. U cant cry. It will make her more weak. Please.. don't cry. Show that u are strong so that she will get the strenghten from u. Please.." Chaerin hands can't stop wiping Dara tears. She cant see this tears. Its torturing her heart...!
 
Dara feeling guilty to screaming at Chaerin just now. Chaerin just begging her to stop crying before she meet her sister. In a second Dara push herself inside Chaerin embrance and crying on Chaerin shoulder. "Im sorry..."
 
Chaerin caressing Dara back. "Baby please... Stop crying. Bom needs u now. So u cant be weak."
 
Hearing the words baby from Chaerin making her strength light up suddenly. Dara broke the hug and wipe her tears. "I will. Dont worry." Then,they walk to the mortuary.
 
 
***Thanks for giving me such a supportive comment...lovin u all too..!! I'm happy knowing that among of a thousand of Chaera fics my fics has a place inside ur hearts! :) and yeah.. thanks to cdbmblackjack  for the cutie poster.... ^_^ Btw, I have a new chaera fics on my mind... I'm still arrange it before I post it here and the titled is I Love You, Blind Girl (*spoiler!!hehe) and about Don't Close Your Eyes on me.. I'm sorry to say this but that fics will be in a long hiatus (i guess) cuz I need to get my ChaeBom mood.. I'm still trying tho.. I cant get Chaera out of my mind T^T  so its kinda hard for me.. so sorry.... and yeah! Happy reading.. i guess this is a short chapter...***