Ending of the First Love Story

Time Travel Our Fate

 

 

Confession

The confession between this Kim and this Jung doesn’t spark some romantic feelings of anyone. It just happened. Like it was scripted from the start and the couple just start showing their affections more properly compared back then. Well they cut down the mindless bickering they always have. But still, the fact that they are together still stand as a fact.

‘’Yah! Kim, why the hell you put cucumbers in my dish? You know I hate it right? Are you really picking up a fight? Huh?!’’

‘’Well I apologized already right? Besides it was an accident. I didn’t mean to give it to you.’’

‘’You’re a liar! You purposely did it. You know I’m allergic to that right?” this time, tears fall down from Jessica’s eyes.

Taeyeon has already seen Jessica cried about anything, from boys up to cucumbers. However, in this particular moment, her heart was tugged by the tears. She mindlessly hugs Jessica to comfort her and said words that also surprised her:

 “Hush…I’m sorry Sica~yah. Please don’t cry okay? It hurts me to see you cry. Forgive this pabo Taeng okay? I don’t want you to cry anymore…Let me be the one to put a smile in your beautiful face everytime you cry. But please don’t cry anymore Sicababy” Taeyeon unconsciously blurted out her inner feelings for this Jung.

This surprised Jessica. ‘Is this an indirect confession from this dork?’ To see if Taeyeon isn’t joking around, she looks into her eyes and saw fear and the sincerity showing. And the next thing she knew, Taeyeon just kissed her gently. If she’s in her normal mode, she probably slaps Taeyeon already but since she just also realized her feelings for this dork, she kissed her back.

 

After 2 years

During these past two years, Taeyeon and Jessica hide their relationship especially from Taeyeon’s family. After all, they are aware that every time a Kim and a Jung is together, sooner or later the Kim would be the first one to break up. Taeyeon doesn’t want to know why the previous Kims are the first to break up. She doesn’t want to know it given that she wants her relationship with Jessica to stay forever. Every moments that passed by them are cherished since it was stolen. At some point in these two years, they are slipping up and let their respective families know that they become less hostile with each other. But every secret would eventually come out right?

One autumn morning, the couple decided to meet up behind the greenhouse. This part of the land is like a jungle so concealing themselves is easier. Getting heated up with their makeout, they are unaware of people coming to their direction after hearing some indistinct sounds from them. And lo and behold, the witness from their act is the parents of Kim Taeyeon. This time, Taeyeon admits and begs her parents that she doesn’t want to be apart from Jung Jessica. Her parents seem to be shocked by this but they didn’t replied back and held their anger although it was mirrored in their eyes. On the other hand, Jessica is terrified on what will happen with her relationship with Kim Taeyeon now. She knows that Taeyeon’s parents which are also her uncle and aunt rarely gets angry but when they are, she also becomes afraid.

“Jessica, may we talk with Taeyeon for awhile?” Mrs. Kim asked in her stern voice.

“…”

“NO EOMMA! YOU WOULDN’T SEPARATE THE TWO OF US! I LOVE JESSICA AND I’M WILLING TO MARRY HER. WE’RE NOT POOR ANYMORE RIGHT? SO WHAT’S THE PROBLEM IF WE ARE TOGETHER?!”

“KIM TAEYEON! WE DIDN’T RAISE YOU TO YELL AT US!” This time Mr. Kim shouts at her daughter for the first time.

“…”

“Please Uncle and Auntie, don’t be mad at Taeyeon. I w-would leave now.”

“NO JESSICA! Don’t go..please..stay with me. Listen to what they would say.” Taeyeon kneels beside Jessica but the latter is determined to leave them for awhile.

“Please Taeyeon~ah, talk with them. Don’t disrespect them okay?” Jessica kisses Taeyeon in the cheek, not minding the stares from the older Kims. But before she let go, she softly whispers

“I love you Taeyeon~ah. Promise to me that you would fight for our love. Okay?”

“I love you too Sica~. I would be back for you”

This is the parting words that would change their lives forever.

After Taeyeon and her parents talked, she turned into like the previous Kims---a coward.

This devastated Jessica and this time, she’s the one who begged at Taeyeon’s parents

They didn’t budge at her pleas and even Jessica’s parents tried to help but even they are shutted down from Kim’s family way of thinking. The relationship between the respective parents who are also friends turn into platonic and even if the Jungs are reaching out to them, the Kim started to act out their sole duty. To serve the Jungs, purely business.

Seeing that their daughter is like an empty shell now, they now personally beg at Taeyeon herself. But the Kim becomes someone that they didn’t know, the current Taeyeon is far from the energetic and bubbly and kind Taeyeon. The efforts are wasted seeing that Taeyeon is a stranger for them.

 

After 1 year

The Jungs estate became busy because of the special occasion of that day. Tables are set out, foods are prepared and decorations are put carefully that it would complement the ambience. Later, guests arrive and sit on their designated seats. Bells are ringing and the wedding starts already. After the ceremony, every people clap and show their congratulations for the newlyweds.

‘Best Wishes for Lee Jessica and Congratulations for Lee Donghae’

This is like a chant repeated for the whole night. Although it is supposed to be merry one for every people who witnessed the wedding, it was a requiem for a particular person.

For Kim Taeyeon.

Unknowingly from the eyes of everyone, this person is dying inside. That her tears wouldn’t even let her cry her heart out. This Kim Taeyeon who is supposed to be cold hearted. This Kim Taeyeon who shouldn’t let her emotions come out and be friendly again with her master---who is Lee Jessica now.

Taeyeon doesn’t want to feel again. She thinks that for someone like her who died already, feelings are unnecessary.

 

Present Time

“You know Taengoo, I think that our first love story is tragic and childish at the same time.”

“Mwoh?!”

“You know, even if the norms back then wouldn’t accept us, we are both cowards. It’s not a gene limited to Kim. It applies to both of us back then.”

“I think you are right princess. But I think I would still take most of the blame. It was me being a spineless lover that turned our love story into a disaster…”

Seeing that her Taengoo is feeling down from their past, she peppered Taeyeon with kisses.

*Mwah* *Mwah* *Mwah* *Mwah*

“Don’t be down by it, Taengoo~  it gave us a lesson right? And it stayed for us a long, long time. Haha.”

This time, Taeyeon feel comforted by her lover’s act.

“Thank you Jessica. Although you said it to me million times, I’m glad that you still assured me”

“No sweat Taengoo~ but if there’s one thing I like to change back then..”

“What is it princess?”

“Your confessions Taeng. Wish you could travel back and gives some tips on how to confess. Tsk tsk”

“What? That was cheesy okay. And it passed my Certified Romantic Confession List and you’re mocking it?” Taeyeon playfully becomes angry and tickles Jessica.

“Haaa…haaaa…stop…haaaa…okay….i’ll…admit…it’s….okay?”

Not satisfied with the answer, Taeng continues her assault

“It’s…hahaaa…good….hahaha…no…hahaha..the best…”

Satisfied now, she stops ticking Jessica but Jessica suddenly jumps off from the couch and ran towards her room but before she locks it, she yells:

“The best to put a cross in your list Taengoo. Hahahaha”