How Great Is Our Love

Time Travel Our Fate

Next morning

 

Taeyeon waked up before the girl sleeping besides her. She starts to stare at the beautiful sight in front of her.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Omo, how can a goddess like her still stayed besides me. I feel like it was always a fleeting moment to have her…like she and I would be separate in any time. This is heaven and hell combined! I make sure we stay together this time. If we fought our fate 8th times already, we could still do it forever. I love you~

End of POV

 

Unbeknownst to Taeyeon, the sleeping girl wakes up when the gaze of Taeyeon is piercing even through her dreams. The girl wants to check if the gut feeling she have is right, so slowly she moves from her position and peek a little, only to see Taeyeon looking at her unfazed and unblinking, as if Taeyeon becomes a statue that can see thru people’s soul. The girl finally decided to open up her eyes only to see Taeyeon not moving an inch and didn’t recognize that she’s already awake.

“Taengoo~”

“…”

“Taengoo~ya”

“…”

The girl slightly panics when she sees Taeyeon doing her specialty: spacing out. It’s really a rare thing to happen to Taeyeon and she easily snaps back to Earth. This time, it seems Taeyeon has really moved from another realm.

So the girl kisses Taeyeon’s eyes so she would blink, only not her eyes move but it seems effective to bring back Taeyeon in reality.

“Taengoo…Are you okay?”

After hearing the girl’s sad voice, Taeyeon felt guilty for worrying the girl

“I’m okay princess. I’m just caught up by your deadly charms kekeke” Taeyeon joked.

The girl slaps Taeyeon’s arm and said; “Yah, you made me worry you know! I don’t want to lose you while you are staring at me!” when the girl finished saying this, she can’t help but sniffle a little

“Sorry princess. I’m sorry for spacing out…too much. Hehehe. Don’t cry okay? The last thing that I wouldn’t want to see is you crying early in the morning” Taeyeon cooed the girl

“What are you thinking so much anyway, is it---?”

“Yes. I’m still thinking about us. I want us to stay together forever Jessica Jung Sooyeon. This time, I want us to end up together, not only in this lifetime but for infinity. I love you” Taeyeon passionately kissed Jessica as if the kiss would strongly reinforce her sweet words.

“I know that Taengoo. Even if we travel to Hell or moved to Paradise, be the poorest of them all, the hated people of the world, with you, I could overcome them because I know that we are one, that you wouldn’t leave me and even if years,status and everything changed, the only one fact that I would acknowledge is that you, Kim Taeyeon is my soulmate. I love you”

 

 

A/N: cheesy, cheesy, and lame cheesy chapter 1 keke. it's probably not a surprise who's the girl -.- lol you fail author. comments or anything?