DO IT DO IT DO IT

I'm So Jetlag..

A/n: SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. AND PLEASE DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH BECAUSE I KNOW IT .

 

 

(*background music: Jetlag – Simple Plan*)

 

 

After boading, Jiyong sat inside the waiting room for waiting his flight to London. While waiting, he’s playing his cell phone to check up his instagram&twitter update. Some of his following list posted a photo and since Jiyong is such a supportive buddy, he liked their post. He knows, his fans would’ve monitored him 24/7 and posting his IG update to twitter. Well, it might be seen hypocrite if he didn’t know what his fans do.

 

Drrtt….

 

His phone vibrates, indicating he got a new message from someone. Oh…… it was a dm…

 

“Hai baby… are you on the plane already? ^^;  kkk  take care ok~ have a safe & pleasant flight. I’m gonna miss you so badly TT TT TT TT be back soon, ok? ^o^”

 

After read the message, he can’t help to not smile giddily while tapping his phone to reply her DM. “I’m still inside the waiting room. My flight is in a couple of minutes more. Kekeke.. I’m gonna miss you more, baby! Aigoo don’t be sad ok? It’s just a short trip… I have to make some ‘deal’ in London then go straight to Paris to buy some stuffs for my Solo Concert later ^^”

 

It didn’t take too long for Dara to respond him.

 

“Aiyoooo kkk >_< my baby must be bored kkkkk +_+ arraseo~ you already told me before, right? Hehe ^TT^ it’s just me gonna miss your presence T.T send my warm hugs to others when you meet them, ok? I missed my Chae-Hubby too!! Dadoong also miss her!!! T.T kkk”

 

“How do you know if I’m bored!? Aigooo stalker darong! ><; kekeke okie dokie baby… I’ll tell her when I’ve arrived in London, ok?”

 

“Hehehehehehehehe mehrong~~~ so  what now? Instagram update? Kkkkk I saw some of your fans tweeted about you today kkk ^.^ neh~ what are you doing now? Have you had your lunch?”

 

“Hmm just sit on the couch while checking up my instagram and twitter. Kekeke I already had, baby ^^ how about you then? What is my baby doing? ^_^”

 

“Just laying on the bed while playing with my dadoongie!! Huhuhu T.T dadoong said he missed his Jiyong appa~~ +___+ gaeddoong&durami haven’t back home yet  hyuuu~~~T.T kkkkk anyway uncle called me this morning, he said your umma is missing me! kkk aigoo I’ll go to the pension tonight.., I think >_<”

 

“Jiyong appa is missing Dadoong too! T_T kekekeke oh appa called you? Is that ok to go there without me? You can say that you will visit them when I’m back to Korea, later, tho’…”

 

“It’s okay, Jiyong. Beside, I missed your umma too!!! >o< I haven’t had much time to talk with her kkkkk ^.^ yah! Don’t skip your meal when you’re enjoying your trip in London & Paris, ok? I don’t want you to be sick when you’re back here later! >__<;;”

 

“Kekeke my baby girl is worrying too much ^o^ haha arraseo baby, I will take care of my self. Don’t worry.. ^^”

 

“Kkkk because I care!!! Hul~~~ -_-;; baby, I gotta go now ok? I have to prepare something for your mom kkkk ^_^ enjoy the holiday!!!!! I love youuuuuuuu chukchukchukchuk ~ ^^* (kisses’s voice)

 

“Ok.. thank you baby. I love you more than you do ^_^ chuk!”

 

After a couple of minutes, Jiyong’s flight called the passengers to get into the plane.

 

“Okay!!” said him under his breath. The airport’s securities guides him to the plane, he can see some of his fans stalking him. He doesn’t have an idea how the hell those fans knows his whereabouts. He’s kinda feel annoyed anyway… well, he needs privacy too, and he’s just a human after all.

 

So when he already get into the plane and sit on his seat, he logged in on his twitter account just to tweet…

 

Malaysia >>>>>>>>> London.

 

And just in a seconds after he tweeted, the fans has flooding his mention’s tab. He checked some of it and can’t help to not chuckled.

 

“Oppa! What are you doing in London?! Are you gonna have a date with Chaerin? OMOOOOO”

“HAVE A SAFE TRIP, GEU XX!”

“YOU BUSTED! Just revealed your relationship with CHAE!! No need to play hide and seek anymore!!”

 

“What the….,” he scoffed and shaking his head. Revealed what?! Aigo… how can chaerin will like a skinny and shorty guy like me?! pfft..

 

“Jiyong. After we landed in London, we have to visit the producer first before going to the hotel,” his manager informs him.

 

He nodded while searching his note inside the bag. “Okay…”

 

“Take some rest, we will have a loooong flight.”

 

Jiyong chuckled and started to tap the pen on his note. “Arraseo, hyung.”

 

 

 

 

After sitting for a couple of hours, the plane finally landed in London. Such a looooong looooooong flight.

 

“Aigoo…. I think I can’t feel my butts any more,” he’s whining while caressing his butts.

 

He knows some fans are waiting for him in the airport already. Because Bigbang has becoming more popular after their concert in London awhile ago, some passengers recognized him. Even though he probably doesn’t look care of them, he knew if one of them took a picture of him. He’s just pretending to not know.

 

Like he thought, his fans are at the outside of the airport already, waiting for him. The fans are chanting his name, screamed and calling his name. The guards and his manager are trying to make a way from them so those girls can’t touch him. He gets mad when some fans touched him, anyway.

 

And finally, he’s already inside the car, ready to heading off to the first direction.

 

 

Meanwhile………………

 

 

Dara feels so bored inside their house without Jiyong. She updated her facebook status, indirectly telling to her friends that she feels so lonely. And because of the loneliness, she’s coming to twitter more often. She even has a fan-chat with some blackjacks. Because it’s so rare for them, blackjacks are flooding her mentions tabs just to ask her a question or saying that they’re missing 2NE1 so much. Yeah… Dara is missing to be on the stage too! But, 2ne1 is currently working on their new project. She kinda feels sorry for the fans because 2NE1 has been hiatus for so long already. But she knows, YG has planned something for them. It may take time and patience. She can feel blackjacks get mad with YG. There is nothing she can do aside from keep in touch with the fans. She hopes YG will throw the hints of 2NE1’s comeback, soon.

 

The day goes by, it’s already 3 days after Jiyong have a trip in London. They’re still communicating via DM or Line or Kakao Talk just to updating what they are doing. Sometimes Jiyong is taking a picture of how beautiful the scenery of London is, and put a caps “wish you were here….” And send it to her.

 

And finally, Minzy’s birthday has coming. Because Minzy is currently at her hometown with her family. So they can celebrate her birthday with YG Family. Today Dara went to YG building due to exercising at the gym with Youngbae. Only both of them who came to YG, today.

 

“Yo noona!” Youngbae with his frizzy hair, greeted her when she walks in to the gym. 

 

“Oh! Hi, Youngbae!” she greeted him back while setting off her bag into the locker.

 

“How are you, noona?” he asked her when Dara approached him.

 

Dara let out a sigh while trying to smile and settled beside him. “Quite good, Bae. You?”

Youngbae furrowed his eyebrows. “Me too. Waeyo, noona? You seem not in a good mood today…”

 

“Aigo… who say? Aniyo~ of course I’m in a good mood..” she said with a nervous laugh.

 

“Ey~~ noona… I know you don’t..”

 

“Aniyo~”

 

Youngbae clicked his tongue and scoffed.  “I saw you tweeted a lot nowadays, noona. You missed him, don’t you?”

 

“Omo! Aigo…” Dara bite her bottom lip while fidgeting her finger.

 

Youngbae chuckled and patted her back. “He will be back in a few days more. Don’t worry.”

 

Dara smiled at him and nodded her head. “Neh~”

 

“So let’s start our workout! Hwang-nim is still on the way here. He just texted me,” he said while standing up.

 

Dara inhaled a deep breath and exhaled them lightly. “Alright..”

 

After done working out, Hwang-nim gives them a glass of supplements. When Dara is washing her glass, Youngbae sneakily took her picture. But Dara heard the sound of the camera and turned around her body just to see Youngbae’s eye smile while tapping his phone.

 

“Yah! Dong Youngbae! What are you doing!?” she barked and stormed him. Dara tried to look mad but she end up failed. Her face doesn’t seem to look angry but seem even cuter. Kk..

 

“Ah… done! Go check your twitter, noona!” he orders her while chuckling. Dara snorted before take out her phone from her pocket. She opened her timeline and saw Youngbae’s tweet about her.

 

The dishwasher Park.

 

“Aigo.. the dishwasher park? Mwoyah!! You bully!” she shouted and hit his arms while Youngbae is laughing his tummy off.

 

“You really looked like a housewife already. Jiyong should marry you soon!”

 

And Youngbae received a tons of mentions, almost all of them are asking where are they, and some of them make an assumption that it was taken inside his apartment. He immediately told Dara that she has to make a statement that it was taken in YG’s building. Dara clicked her tongue replied his tweet with pouts on her lips.

 

“Aigo… see what you have done!” she yelled at him in a playful tone.

 

When his laugh died down, he patted her head. “Aigo noona… sorry, okay..” and he laughs again.

 

“Aigooo. This bully cannot stop laughing, eh?” she said while shaking her head and make a way to her locker. “I have to go now, Jiyong’s parents wants me to have a dinner together tonight.”

 

Finally youngbae has stopped laughing and sat on a sofa inside the gym. “Oh, you will go alone?”

 

Dara nodded. “Yes. Sanghyun can’t accompany me due to his tight schedules, Durami and Mom went out of town this morning.”

 

“Arraseo. Have a safe drive, noona.”

 

“Neh~ I will!”

 

After a minutes, she’s done packing her things and ready to go.

 

“See you later, guys!” Dara waved her hands to them and walks off of the gym.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong is still going around the London town. He bought a cutie Birkin bags for Dara. He immediately chat her with a picture of it. “This bag is cute, right? Kekeke”

 

He doesn’t expect a quick reply from her because it’s already late midnight in Korea. Feel boredom, he scanned his twitter timeline. And what a surprised to him seeing his bestfriend posted a picture of her washing the dishes. He wants to leave a comment on Youngbae’s instagram, but he knows it would make a commotion between their fans so he holds his ego. But he accidentally liked the picture. His fans who monitoring him probably know what he did. Because he wants to protect her lovely girl, he unliked the picture, and also because he felt jealous with Youngbae. Uh no need to explain furthermore.. haha.

 

He read her tweet to Youngbae and his jealousy has increasing up. And because of it, he can’t help to not . “At least for once… I know she won’t get mad,” he mumbled with a small smile on his face.

 

Noona, wash the dishes at our house too..

 

A simple tweet but lots of meaning. And he knows already his mentions will be flooded by his fans.  He laughed when he realized what he did, and grinned.

 

“Our supporters might be in heaven, right now.”

 

He scrolled down his mentions box and as what he thought already, a commotion has been happened. He can’t help to not laughing his off at his fans and decided to leave Dara a DM, advance an apologized to her.

 

And when the morning came, Dara awakened by the LED light of her phone.  “Hmm…” she moaned, scratching her body. “What time is it?”

 

She check her phone clock, her eyes still looks sleepy. “Ah.. It’s noon already. Aigo… I’m such a sleepyhead.”

 

Meow~~~” Dadoong’s voice welcomed her.

 

“Dadoongie~ Good morning~” she gets up to approach him, hugging him. “How’s your sleep?”

 

Meow~~”

 

Dara chuckled upon hearing Dadoong’s voice. “Aigo. You seem had a good dream last night, eh?”

 

She sits back at the edge of the bed, reaching her phone and starting to open some messages. She saw a notification from her Twitter account.

 

“Omo……….”  A gasp escapes from when she sees Jiyong’s mention to her.

 

Noona, wash the dishes at our house too.

 

“Mwoya….. Jiyong….” her eyes wide open while her hands make a way to check her DM and saw Jiyong left a message for her.

 

“Baby… I know you will be shocked kekekekeke. Sorry I can’t help it! >< I’m going to Paris tomorrow I think. Keke I’ll go home soon. I missed you and I love you. <3 “

 

“Oh God… this dragon, jinjja...” she hissed under her breath and quickly replying his message.

 

“Yah! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!!”

 

She finally chose to reply his tweet because it might be seen weirder if she didn’t reply him. And she thinks it’s the time to show them who is the boss here.

 

I’m not someone you can boss around to wash the dishes~ kkkkk

 

“Revenge is sweet, baby.”

 

 

 

 

 

He knows Dara will be mad at him, he read her mention and DM but he decided to reply her later. Well… to distract people’s attention for a moment, anyway. He also read all of the mentions to him. His fans are crazy, especially their supporters!

 

“Yah oppa! What were you doing yesterday?” Chaerin asked him when they’re currently having a dinner with Yanggaeng(Xin) and his other friends.

 

“What do you mean?” he asked her back while slicing his sirloin steak.

 

“Youngbae oppa texted me, he saw your tweet to Dara unnie.”

 

Jiyong chuckled and ate his steak. “Why? I didn’t see anything wrong with that.”

 

“I know. But your fans, oppa. Didn’t you think if it can make a negative vibes for her? You know them better,” she said sharply.

 

Jiyong places his fork and knife on the plate and looked at her with a serious face.

 

“I discussed this already with Dara. I told her that I don’t care with what my fans would say anymore. Thus, these past few days I kept throwing the hints for them. I’ve had enough with the rumors about me and ‘her’. I know Dara hurts so much. So to ease her pain, I did those aegyo tweets and perform together with her. And I already told you about why I made an instagram, didn’t I?”

 

Chaerin sighed and drank her drink. “Yes, you did…”

 

Jiyong smiled and patted her back. “Don’t worry, ok?”

 

Chaerin snorted and give him a look. “You’re being too obvious, oppa. Aigo.. I bet all of them, know already about the deal between you two. They are just pretending to be dump.”

 

Jiyong just shrugged and continue eating his food. “Maybe…”

 

After the dinner, Jiyong and others decided to take a walk in London streets. Wandering the London city, they see so many exclusive stores along the streets. He bought some cute souvenirs for his relations in Korea. He also saw a cute pink rabbit headband inside the shop.

 

“For Dee?” Yanggaeng asked. And jiyong just gave him a smug face.

 

“Of course, who else?

 

Yanggaeng shaking his head and approaching Chaerin who busy chooses her stuffs. “Xin oppa, what else should I buy? Is this cute for Bommie unnie?” she asked and shows him a frog pillow.

 

After 10 minutes, Jiyong is done choosing his souvenirs. Meanwhile Chaerin is still hard to choose what she should buy for her cousins. And Jiyong have a feeling it may take some time so he decided to smoking outside. To relieve his boredom, he checks his instagram and twitter.  He knows his fans are waiting for his reply to Dee. So with an evil smile, he moved his thumbs on his phone.

 

Do it do it do it do it do it

 

And he also types a DM for her. “And it’s driving me mad, I miss you so bad. And my heart heart heart is so jetlagged~~~~ kekekekeke I miss you baby. So crazily miss you.. I’ll be back soon! ^^”

 

But how shocked he was, sees Dara replied him right away. She probably haven’t slept yet.

 

“YAH YOU CRAY DRAGON!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!!!! AIGOOOOOOO. DON’T YOU THINK YOUR FANS PROBABLY KILLS ME?”

 

Jiyong laughed out loud reading her message. Of course, he does. But his ego ate them up and can’t hold his desire to mention her with an aegyo anymore.

 

“A-yo baby, whats up? ^_^”

 

“Don’t you dare to acting innocent, Kwon Jiyong. aiyooooo look at your mention now! Look what you’ve done! >__<”

 

“Baby. Calm down, ok? Kekeke let them be. I don’t need their opinions anyway.”

 

”But stil!! You don’t have to do it that way, Jiyong >.< aigo… you almost killed me by heart attack!!! Huhuhu TT.TT and why are you doing an aegyo. Aigo~ hul~ T_T”

 

“Because I miss you so bad until my heart is so jetlagged kekekekeke ^.^ don’t worry baby, everything will be fine soon. Trust me ^^”

 

“I don’t know what to say, to be honestly. What are you doing these past few days, Jiyong? What are you planning for them?”

 

“I told you before, Dee. I do it for us. I’m so done already with the rumor. I don’t want you to be hurt anymore because of it. It pains me to see you hurt like that. You may be not showed it in front of me. But I can feel it, Dara. If you hurt, I’m hurt too. And because, we already planned to make a revelation anytime soon, right?”

 

“I know, Jiyong. But your fans… they would probably leave you… don’t you think?”

 

”I don’t care with it, Dee. I don’t even fckn care. The only thing I care is you, baby…”

 

“>________<.  We will talk about this later when you’re home, ok?”

 

“Is that so? My baby doesn’t mad with me, right? T___T”

 

“You think?”

 

“Ppuing ppuing~~  >.< oppa is sorry..”

 

“>_< kkk pabbo jiyong! +.+ haha. Have to sleep now, baby. See you tomorrow ^_^ I love you <3”

 

“Arraseo. Dreamt of your Jiyong oppa, ok? Kekeke I love you more.”





I wont I wont I wont!! Dadoong! Bite him!! Anggggg~~~

 

 

 

-the end-

 

 

 

 

 

 

GUYS I TOLD YOU BEFORE DON’T EXPECT ANYTHING OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT THE FCK DID I DO T______________________________________T I DON’T WANNA MAKE A STORY ANYMORE. OMG THIS IS THE EST THING I’VE EVER MADE. T____________________________________T