My Bestfriend

POSSESSIVE

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV:

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung is living her life happily, until one day her appa decided to make her live with 4 different men because her appa wanted her to be the next CEO of their company, of course she needs someone who will take a good care of her. To add up, she's afraid that these men will just hurt her like what his ex-boyfriend did to her...

 

 

 

 

"Appa! Do I really need to get married?! I mean, I already know the basics in handling a business"

 

 

 

"That's not the point, dear~ I just want you to have someone that will help and take good care of you~"

 

 

 

"But, appa~" This time she used her rare aegyo.

 

 

 

 

"No buts!" He answered with no sign of backing off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

With that, she hurriedly lock herself up in her room and cried herself to sleep, thinking that love is a hindrance in managing a business...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the living room, there are two men talking to each other regarding the "living with 4 men" thingy....

The older man is Sooyoung's dad, and the younger one is

.

.

.

.

.

.

Stephan Hwang, Sooyoung's bestfriend since her childhood days.........

 

 

 

A/N: Dun dun dun XD

Why is Stephan and Mr. Choi are talking about the "living with 4 men" thingy?

Who's Sooyoungie's ex-boyfriend?

 

You'll find it out soon.......

Stay tune~

HWAITAENG!

 

*doing a fail eyesmile*

*yawns* *waves cutely at her readers* ANNYEONG~

*YourCuteAuthor signing out* XD