A boy who didn't believe in Fairytale

The Fairytale Couple

Author Note

This chapter is about Your pov~

 

Play this song while reading: APink - I don't Know

 

 


 

I wake up and found myself sleeping on a couch."Honey,you should sleep early next time," My mom said as she went downstair to the kitchen.

I looked at her smiling and went to my room."Take a shower and went downstair after you took your shower?!" My mom shouted from the kitchen.

I prepared my uniform and went to my bathroom.I stared at the mirror.I could see my sleepy face."I wished my life is like a Fairytale,wait what am I talking about?I don't want my life to be Fairytale" I talked to the mirror.

I sighed and opened the tap and went inside the bathtub.I started to dream about the movie I watched yesterday night.The movie looks the same as my life.A girl who didn't know anything about love.Believe in Fairytale.That exactly the same as me.

"Naeunnie,hurry up,you are going to be late on school!" My mom once again shouted at me.I went back to reality and closed the tap,grabbed my towel and put on my uniform.

I went downstair to the kitchen and took a seat."Are you okay?" Mom asked me worriedly.I nodded and put the pancake to my mouth.I took my cup and placed it near the jug asking mom to pour water to my cup.My mom shooked her head at my lazy behaviour.Yeah,I'm a lazy girl.

I smiled cutely at her and drank the water.Mom had to left early for worked.I also have to go to school.I put my plate to the sink and washed it.After I done,I went upstair to get my bag.My eyes widened when I looked at the clock.

"Omo,I'm late!" I rushed downstair and put my shoes on and locked the door."Looks like someone in hurry~" My bestfriend,Taeyeon sung.I kicked her legs,"Shorty!"

"Yah,how dare you kicked my legs and called me shorty?" She stomped her feet.I rolled my eyes and walked faster."EunEun wait for me," Taeyeon unnie ran towards me."You are so noisy," I said to her.She pouted and stopped walking.I smirked and ran faster to the school leaving Taeyeon unnie dumbfounded there.

"Whew,I'm tired!" I said while trying to catch my breathe."Naeun~" Taeyeon appeared infront of me.I got shocked and pretending to faint."Omo,its Exo!!" Taeyeon unnie started to fangirling.There were also many girl students started to fangirling.I rolled my eyes and went to my classroom and I'm leaving Taeyeon unnie again.

"Annyeong Naeun," Chaejin,the class president waved at me.I waved at him back and went to my seat.I was about to daydream when someone slammed the door opened.I looked up to see who it was.Kim Taeyeon."Naeun-ah,how come you leave me alone?" She said and sat down next to me.I shrugged my shoulder.

"You should seen D.O just now,he's handsome!" She started squealing.I shooked my head and turned my face to the front."Oh look,they are here," Taeyeon unnie pointed at them."They are all Handsome~" Taeyeon unnie started to drool."Handsome~" Her saliva was on her table.

Thats it,I'm annoyed,Exo,Exo,Exo~I stood up and slammed the table causing people to watch at me,"Do you guys have anything to say other than Exo?" "Omo,you are embarrassing me," Taeyeon unnie nudged me.I just rolled my eyes and put my head on the table.

"You did great!" Chaejin gave me thumbs up.I smiled at him and I realised that two of Exo member sat behind me.I looked at Taeyeon unnie.She was bowing her head to people.I scoffed and stand up from my seat and went to the toilet.

On my way to toilet,I could see a tall figure leaning on the locker.I decided to take a peek on it.I gasped when I see the person.Its Exo Luhan."Pshh,Fairytale is fake!" He shooked his head.How did he said that?I was really angry so I went to him.

He felt shocked and hid the book behind his back."Mister,are you saying Fairytale is fake?" I said crossing my arms.He laughed."Why?Do you believe in Fairytale?" He said as he shooked the book infront of my face."Yeah,I do!" I said proudly.

"Well,let me tell you something,Fairytale didn't even exist!" He said right on my face.I felt like wanna punched him right on his stomach but I can't.I took the book from him and hit his head.I smiled and left him."Yah,I'm not done with you yet!" He yelled.I ignored him and went to my class.I've no mood for going to the toilet now.

When I arrived at my class,Taeyeon unnie hugged me."Where have you been?I'm really worried!" She said hugging me tightly.I slammed her head."Ouch,whats that for?" She said rubbing her head."You hugged me to tight," I said as I went to my seat.I could see the Exo members were all looking at me.I looked at the ground not wanting to meet their gazed.

"Oh there you are!" Someone shouted.I looked up to see and found one finger pointed at me.Oh no,I opened the book on my table and covered my face.I could heard footstep coming towards me.