Choices

Submission and Fighting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jonghyun POV)

I watched as Key laughed and played with Mikyong. He seemed so happy, so full of life, and I smiled. 

I knew I didn't like him just yet, my memories were just coming back, but he was special.

"So um, Jonghyun..." Key said. 

"Hm?" I asked looking up. 

"What's with the suit?" 

"Oh well.. It's nothing really.." I said chuckling nervously. "I-I was at a wedding." I said trying to act as if it was nothing. 

His eyes narrowed on me and ai gulped. "Who's wedding?" 

"Mine and Boah's" I mumbled almost incoherently.

But Key heard and almost flipped over the table. "WHAT?!" He screamed. "YOU LITTLE SON OF A-"

"Um Key, Mikyong." I said in a small voice and ponted at Mikyong.

He realized that his daughter was still there andnhis face turned oddly sweet. "Mikyong, nap time." He said, smiling. 

"Eh?? But we never have naptime." She said.

"Well we are now." He said and picked her up and placed he in here bed. 

She pouted cutely but Key was stubborn. He leaned down and kissed her forehead and walked out of the room motioning me to come. I followed him nervously.

"Explain." He said when we got to the living room.

"Well I sort of left Boah at the alter." I said rubbing my neck.

"You were with Boah all this time?" He said half whispering, half screaming.

"Well yea.. It's not a big deal." I said.

"Not a big deal?!?" He said.

"Well what about you and whoever that was!!" I yelled.

"THAT'S DIFFERENT!" He screamed.

"HOW SO!?"

"I WASN'T THE ONE WHO FORGOT ABOUT ME!"

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT THAT I GOT HIT BY A CAR?!?"

"YOU WERE THE ONE DENYING YOUR FEELINGS!!"

"I WAS ING CONFUSED!!" 

 

 

(Key POV)

I had no idea what I was screaming and I doubt Jonghyun knew what he was yelling. All I knew was that I was finally letting out all that pent up anger, depression, and longing I kept over all these years.

We kept screaming at each other as tears flowed down my cheek and Jonghyun grabbed his hair in frustration. 

I had no idea what happened but all I remember was we kept getting closer and closer and then, we kissed.

I grabbed onto his hair pulling him closer to me as our tongues collided in a battle for dominance. His hands grabbed at my back pushing our bodies together as we stumbled through the living room still connected. I ended up pressed up against the wall as our groins rubbed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter