Confessions

Submission and Fighting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Key POV)

I walked out if the room and found three worried friends sitting by the wall. Taemin was being carressed by a worried Minho as Onew sat alone, his head in his hands. 

Minho was the first oneti see me. "Key! Are you okay?"

Taemin and Onew looked up. They opened their mouths to say something but I cut them off before they could.

"I'm fine." I said. I thought about if I should tell them that I was pregnant, but I didn't want to shock them more. "It's just a flu, I'll be better soon." 

They breathed out a sigh of relief and got up. "Let's go."

We turned around and walked down the hallway. A hurried woman ran by and elbowed me in the stomach. I clutched my stomach and gasped in horror. I wasn't hurt much but anything that even remotely threatened my baby is dead to me.

I whipped around. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING !!" I screamed.

She stopped in her tracks and slowly turned around. "Excuse me?" She hissed.

"You just rammed into my stomach and didn't even have the courtesy to say sorry!!" 

"What's the big deal? Plus I'm much too important to waste my time with you." 

I gasped. Who the hell does she think she is? I felt rage boil inside me. I was just about to launch myself at her when Minho's and Onew's hands held onto my arms and dragged me off.

I kicked and flailed my arms. The woman scoffed. "LEMME GO!!!" I screamed. "I WANNA KILL HER!!"

But they refused to let me go. When we reached the parking lot I stopped fighting and let myself be dragged like a rag doll. They hauled me into the car and got in themselves.

"Key what the hell was that all about?" Minho asked.

Why was he on her side? "Because she elbowed me in the stomach!!" I screeched.

"You don't seem hurt and you're not one to go crazy about such a little thing." He said.

"Ugh.. She's just so y!! She didn't even say sorry. Plus, she's way too important for me??" I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"Hyung, she IS very important, she's rhe CEO of Nixons." Taemin said.

I gasped. She, that , is the CEO of my favorite clothing brand?? I regained my posture. "She still elbowed me in the stomach, can't she say sorry??"

"Geez, it's not like you're pregnant..." Onew said.

I froze. "Haha! Yea, I guess I am..." I said rubbing my neck.

Onew's eyes widened and he turned around. "Wait... You're not, are you?"

"I'm not!!" I lied quickly. "Where would you get such an idea??" I laughed wryly and looked away.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!" Onew screamed.

Suddenly Minho stopped the car making the tires screech. He turned around with bug-eyed. "YOU'RE PREGNANT??????"

"Hyung... Is it true??" Taemin asked softly. I gave him a small smile and laughed an awkward laugh. 

"Sort of...?" I said in a small voice.

"Are you keeping it?"

I nodded. I wanted to tell them about how the chance of me dying in the process was above 50 precent but I didn't want them to tell me to abort it. So I kept silent.

After a few minutes of silence, everyone started whooping and celebrating in the car. "CONGRATULATIONS HYUNG!!!" Taemin screamed pulling me into a bone crushing hug. But our mini celebration was brought to an abrupt stop when the sound of a horn honking interrupted us.

"MOVE RETARDS!!" Screamed the man behind us.

Minho stuck his head out the window and stuck his tongue out. "MEHRONG!!" He said before going back into the car and driving off.

"Oh my gosh, we gotta throw you a baby shower!!" Onew squealed.

I smiled as my friends happily chatted about my baby. I patted my stomach and smiled even more. Now if only Jonghyun was here...

 

 

(Jonghyun POV)

The moving men finally left the house after finally placing the bed in my room. I made my way through the random array of moving boxes and plopped down on my bed. I as still jetlagged from flying and I was getting these random memories of Key. None of them were really significant but they all made me wonder more about this boy. Why was he on my mind all the time?

I rubbed my temples trying to get rid of my headache but it insisted on staying. 

"Jonghyun get over here!! I would like you to meet someone." My father yelled.

I groaned. I swung my legs off the bed and got up. I took my time to walk down to the living room. When I got there I saw my father with a rather pretty girl. She didn't look much younger than me.

"Jonghyun I would like you to meet Ms. Boah Kwon." He said.

She gave me a bright smile and said, "Annyeongseyo! I hope we get along well!"

I smiled back and bowed. "Annyeongseyo."

My dad laughed. "What's with the formalities? I'm sure you guys will get along well, plus you're very close in age."

"Really? How old are you? I'm 16." she said.

"18." I said simply. I don't know why, but she gives me a weird feeling.

"Oh! Then you're my oppa!"

My oppa? Yeah, I definitely do not like her so far. I smiled wryly at her.

My dad took out his wallet and handed me a wad of cash. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Go take this young lady out for dinner. Be a gentleman."

I didn't take it at first but Boah forced me to. I rolled my eyes as she dragged me off.

 

Let's just say the dinner was one of the worst experiences of my life. My gosh can she talk. She just kept going on and on even if I did my best to show how bored I was. She just kept talking until we finally reached her house.

"Well here'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter