Oneshot

Be My Boyfriend

“Oppa.. Can you do me a favor?” Hyomin asked once Nichkhun reach the caferia and sat in front of her.

He tilted his head a bit, confused with her question, “Sure. I try to help if I can.” He smile, still have tons of question inside his mind, thinking what the girl wanted.

“Uhh..” Hyomin look down, stuttering.

“Hyominnie?” Nichkhun waves his hand in front of her face.

“Oppa know right, I been harass these day. Some weird guy been following me and wanting to be my boyfriend.”

“Yes, you popular girl.” He nods.

“I am not. Those blind guys..” Hyomin mutter madly. She doesn’t understand at all, why those guys keep on disturbing her and asking to be her boyfriend. It is because she's pretty? Or cute? But she knew she is not even close with that anyway. She just another ordinary girl who is heartbroken by her first love.

“Ignore them.”

“I wish I can. But they know I’m single. Oppa can be my boyfriend uh?” Hyomin ask bluntly.

Nichkhun could just look at her with a smile on his face, “Me? Your pabo oppa as your boyfriend?” he laughs.

Why a girl like Hyomin would want someone like him. She deserve better.

“Please? As my fake boyfriend. I want to make Jeremy jealous too.” She pleaded, basically using her puppy eyes this time. She knows Nichkhun is imfirm with her puppy eyes - aegyo. He can’t even stand her aegyo everytime. She grins once she saw Nichkhun blushing with her aegyo.

“You..” he was about to continue his sentence when Hyomin suddenly turns around, looking at someone who just enter the cafeteria.

“Who?” he asked, tilting his head a bit to look at the guy also.

“JEREMY.” Hyomin replied, she didn’t even bother if Jeremy saw her watching him or not. 

'Jeremy oppa..' a bunch of memories flash once she saw him. All those fun time she had with him. She sigh heavily.

“Hyominnie..” Nickhun called, taking her back to reality.

“Ahh..” She looked back at Nichkhun, but refuse to look eyes to eyes with him.

“You okay?” he asked as he glances at Jeremy.

“I.. Am!" Hyomin replied. She takes a deep breath and then smile sweetly at Nichkhun. 

'No. I can't be sad cause of you anymore. Its not worth my time.' Hyomin told herself, still smiling at Nichkhun.

 


 

Jeremy sat there, looks around to see if there’s anyone he know at the cafeteria that time. His eyes then stop on someone, he blinks his eyes few times.

Is that Hyomin? She’s with a guy..’ he thought suspiciously.

From what he knows, that girl won’t sit with another guy alone. Well, except with her uncountable ‘oppa’ but usually Seohyun will be there also. The only guy she dare to sat alone before is him. 

He glance at her once again, ‘She looks so happy with him. Look at her smile.’ 

For a while, he really wishes that Hyomin could realize that he was there, looking for her. Again, he lost in his thought.

She won’t realize me anyway.’ He sighs, grabbing his bag and leave quickly. Didn’t bother about the reason why he came to the cafeteria earlier.

 


 

"He left already?" Hyomin asked Nichkhun, when that guy is making a weird face.

"Yes. He's jealous probably." He laughs, looking at Hyomin happily.

"Uhh.." she reply sadly. For no reason, it break her heart again.

"Hey, cheer up!" Nichkhun flashes a smile while holding her hand.

"I'm trying oppa." She replied, looking down again.

"I think I can help you." he chuckles, still have a smile on his face.

"How?" Hyomin blinks. She really wish that her one and only guardian angel could help her this time. She need it. After what has happen, yes, Nichkhun is the only guy who she wish can make her smile again.

"I'll propose you to be my girlfriend today." 

Hyomin face suddenly turns red, she's blushing. 

'W-what.. Did I hear it wrong?!' Hyomin thought while looking at him. She's trying hard to hide her blushing cheek.

"Hoo.. You're blushing." he smirks.

"S-stop it, oppa!" she looks down, shy with him.

"Why? You don't like it? You asked about it earlier isn’t?"

She gasp, "I.. I do." she blush harder.

"Good then. I’ll do it spontaneous.” he said while looking at his watch.

"I have class. I call you later during your break. Wait for my call, okay?" he continue, winking at her, just to make her blush harder.

“J-just go. Call me once my class ended.” Hyomin puffed her cheek.

“Sure! Bye princess.” he wink again, happy to make that girl blushing.

 


 

Hyomin sigh while entering her class sadly. She can't stop thinking about Jeremy. 

'Is he hurt? That’s why he leave cafeteria earlier? My fault uh?' she sat on her table.

'But.. He hurt me first. All those pain he cause me.'

She looks around, her eyes stop on him.

'Ahh.. We are on the same music class.' She just remember that. That's the only class that she and him have together. She had been looking at him for a while already before he looks back.

"H-haiii oppa!" she great awkwardly from her seat. Grinning like a kid.

"Hi!" Jeremy replied with a smile.

'Ahh.. He seems okay though.' she thought and smiles back.

"Oppa busy uh?" she asked.

"Yeah, kind of. But still bored." he replied, shrug indifferent.

"Ohh.." that's all she could say.

Her mind is blank already. Back then, she remember how happy she could be if he respond to her. But now.. It just nothing. No feeling at all. It is her fault for letting go? For finding someone better who can wipe away her tears?

Hyomin stares blankly at her cellphone before she realize that she got a message from Nichkhun.

'OPPA!!' She smile even before she open the message. Seeing his message already make her feel better a bit, and makes her forget about Jeremy.

From Nichkhun:-

I have better idea. Come to plaza later. I'll wait.

--

From Hyomin:-

Alright. I can bring Seohyun unnie right?

--

From Nichkhun:-

Sure :3

 


 

Hyomin looks around the plaza, "Unnie, why so many people here?”

Hyomin asked Seohyun while looking around. That campus plaza rarely had a visitor or occasion, she been wondering why so many people there.

"I dunno." Seohyun shrug.

"Hmm.. I call oppa first." before Hyomin could even dialed his number, a voice - a really loud one is calling for her name.

"Park Hyomin."

Hyomin blinks, is shocked that her name is being called. She looks around, and that voice is coming out from the plaza main stage. Nichkhun were standing there, grinning at her.

"Why took so long girl? I've been waiting for you." he chuckles.

Hyomin awkwardly waves at him who standing on the stage.

"I have something for you. Come stand in front girl." Seohyun quickly shooved Hyomin in front of the crowd since she just freezing there.

"Oppa. Come down!" she ordered, somehow know what he going to do.

'Don't tell me.. He going to propose me this way..'

"No. I promise I'll do it by today."

“Khun oppa. Jebal…” she begged, asking him to come down and stop whatever he trying to do.

“I’ll keep my promise.” he nods eagerly. Earning a sigh from Hyomin.

"I know.. But.." she couldn’t even finish her sentences when he turns around, talking with the band members as they nod understanding.

Nichkhun smiles widely, knocking softly on the microphone to make sure it work before start talking, "Well.. To everyone who is here today. I'm here to sing a song for my beautiful girl." He said that as he pointed at Hyomin down there. Once he said that, he turns around, giving sign to the band to start playing.

"Park Hyomin. This is for you." he grins.

As the band start playing their instrument, all Hyomin could do is jst freezing there. She's staring at him, his face is red as tomatoes already.

 

Shin Hye Sung - It'd Be Nice If It Was You 

(P/S: The song sang by Nichkhun ^///^)

 

Seohyun nudge her, "You one lucky girl." she said, envying her.

Hyomin blush harder, she looks around and she realize Jeremy is there.

"Jeremy is here." she whispers to Seohyun. Her eyes still focusing on Jeremy.

"No. Khun is matter here. Ignore him."

Hyomin nods, "Arassou." She remove her stares from Jeremy to Nichkhun.

Her face flashed red again, looking at him singing a song for her really touched her heart. No one ever did that to her. No one.

She shakes her head as she tried to push the thought of Jeremy. ‘NO. You not suppose to be in my head right now, Jeremy.’

As Nichkhun were singing, Hyomin stares at him with a smile on her face.

'He's too sweet for me.' she thought.

'She deserve better guy.' he thought.

Once the song ended, he grins, blush slightly.

"Park Hyomin.. I didn't prepare much." he stops for a while.

"But I'm sure about one thing.." he stop again.

He looks at Hyomin with a really lovely gaze, "I love you. Will you be mine?"

Hyomin blinks few times, she's blushing, doesn't know what to answer.

"Just say yes already!" Seohyun urge.

"Aaaaaa.." she stutter, looking at him.

'I really wanted oppa to be my boyfriend anyway.' she thought.

"YES YES YES!!!" Shout the audience from behind, wishing she could say yes to him.

"Take your time." he smiles.

"Yes. Yes yes yes!" she replied loudly, making sure the other audience listen to her answer.

Nichkhun freeze for a while, he didn't expect her to say yes that quickly.

"Y-you.."

"Yes." she said it again as the audience claps.

"For God sake! She said yes!" someone scream from the back, along with the other scream as they keep on clapping.

"Good girl." Seohyun smile happily. Glad that her dongsaeng finally got a better guy as her boyfriend.

He smile, slowly making his way to her, "Thank you." he said, as he hugs her.

"You are welcome." Hyomin blushes.

"Still blushing uh?" He chuckles. 

"You always do something beyond my imagination." She giggles, hugging him more tighter.

"Thanks oppa.." she whisper in his hug, "You always help me."

"Because I love you." He replied, pecking her forehead.

"I love oppa too." 

 



 

YAY!! Its finish already :3

Or should I continue? The part where the band come from? Keke..

Hmm.. This is actually specially made for my one and only guardian oppa, my angel, my Teddy (NAHRI). Oppa, I hope you like this! O//////O