Teaser 02

⊱⊹R U N N I N G I D O L S 런닝아이돌⊹ ⊰ (Airing Now! Apply Open for SPECIAL GUEST)

 

Teaser 02 

 

Words/Sound Effects on Screen will be in VIOLET.

Actions will be in BLUE.


[ 8:00a.m. - XBS Building ]

Background Board....Stage....Red Carpet...Any Awards held today?

Camera shooting towards entrance. A car arrived!

She is....... Girl A ! Gahhhhhh!

"Omo..Annyeonghaseyo!!! Girl A imnida!! " Girl A said as she bow to all the staffs infront with all cameras shooting her.

"Neh, since you're an idol, please perform a little about your songs." Kim PD said.

"Mo? I don't think I can dance with the dress I'm wearing..." Girl A shyly said.

Ah....Beautiful dress with hot dance..?

"It's okay, just sing a little bit of your song will do." Kim PD said.

"Arraso~" Girl A started to sing their title song from their newly released album.

Gahhhhhhh~

"Alright, you may proceed to the empty space beside the stage." 

"Neh~" She smile cutely and walked to where the PD asked her to.

Just then, another car arrived!

Door opened

Gahhhhhhhhh!!! Boy B !!!!!!!!

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Boy B from _____ ! Nice to meet you~ " Boy B said as he stand on the stage and bow to all the staffs.

"Neh, as the same, please perform a litthe of your title song!" Kim PD said.

"Deh!!" Boy B said, he started to sing and dance the chorus part of their group's title song!

Gahhhhhhhhh!! Flower boy !!

After the little peroformance, he was asked to walked towards Girl A and stand beside her.

After that, another car arrived ! 

As usual, all of the idols arrived must introduce themselves and perform their song!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the idols has arrived! 5 flower boys and 5 flower girls!

 All of the members standing infront of cameras. 

Ah......Are we in heaven now? 

"Today is Running Idols' first episode. So there'll be no guest today." Kim PD said.

"Mo? Guest? But we already have 10 members here...aren't that too much people to be in a show?" Boy D asked.

"Our audience would like to see as many idols as possible." Kim PD answered.

"Ah...neh..." Boy D said.

"Yahh just listen to the instruction okay?" Boy E said.

"Aniya, I'm just curious..you know, I'm still new to variety show hahahaa" Boy D laughed.

"So just listen to instuction, aigoo hope that I won't be in the same team with you later~" Boy E replied in a joking way.

"Yah, you two stop arguing please, PDnim is going to give out instruction now!!" Girl C said.

........Started their arguement even before mission was given?

All of them laughed.

"Alright, you guys will be seperate into 2 teams today. Team A and Team B." Kim PD said.

"Neh!" All of them answered.

"How are we going to choose our team mates?" Girl B asked.

"You guys will be seperate into teams by drawing the lucky ball. Members who get Red Ball will be in Team A, while members who get Yellow Ball will be in Team B.” Kim PD said.

"Neh!" All of them are exciting!

"Unnie, I hope we'll be in the same team!" Girl D said.

"Me too! Oh God please don't seperate us!" Girl E said.

All the members draw the lucky ball from the box one by one. 


Author Notes

Alright, here's the second teaser!

I hope the ABCDE thing won't confuse you all >__<

Thanks for readingwatching!