Partners in Crime

Scribbles

"Who told you that you can let yourself drenched in the rain?"

"..."

"LEE JUNHO!!!"

"I'm sorry~~~"

"If sorry will atone for people's mistake, what else are cops for?"

"You watch too much Taiwanese drama, Jiyeon."

I rolled my eyes. Seriously~ Jiyeonie, you're here to help me and not to scold me. T___T

Minjun hyung went to the mansion today and I got stuck here at home because one, I asked Jiyeonie to come over and then the fact that I got sick. >__<

"Shut up! You're going to rest today. How are you going to help that oppa  if you're sick  like this?" seriously jiyeon!!! >W<

Speaking of Taec hyung... Yesterday, I went to Wooyoung hyung's house and he was not yet again home so I ended up hanging out with Taec hyung. Everything went okay till we heard raindrops  on the roof. It was a heavy rain. Taec hyung left me to watch the dance video on his player and it's about 45 mins. So I was a bit worried when I discovered that he was missing. The rain somehow stopped so I didn't bother taking an umbrella with me. I practically turned the city upside down but Taec hyung was nowhere to be found. For an 8 year old like me, you might be curious why I'm doing this for a 20 year old mature  and beast-like hyung. Don't worry. I'm curious about that as well. Anyway after sometime, I found myself looking at a collapsed figure by a church. Even my eyes are small,  my vision was very clear. It was Taec hyung. When I came by his side I realized that he was conscious. He still look weak. I just held out my hand and tried to assist him back home. I don't know if he was really crying or that he was having an 'attack' or something. I was scared and I really need to find answers so Taec hyung can be happy again. That's why, Jiyeon was here. But then again, this is Jiyeon. Btw Jiyeon is my closest friend in my kindergarten school and even so I transferred school, we still keep in touch. In fact, Jiyeon's only the one, aside from Minjun hyung, who knows where I am.

"What?" Jiyeon's glaring at me... >___<

She looked away. And even if she said it in a whisper I'm  sure she said something like 'you always make me worry'. I held her hand. I know I'm just eight but... well yeah.

"I'm sorry." I hugged her from  behind. And then I realized how it's been a long long time since we were able to see each other like this.

She sighed and I know I'm  forgiven. XD My charms  really never fail me. XDDD

"Do you remember this unnie who once taught us a dance in  school?"

I blinked. There's only one unnie whom Jiyeonnie really liked.

"Why?"

When she showed me a picture, I say Jiyeonnie can now really enroll into a detective academy.

"Based on what you told me, I don't think Taecyeon oppa is not suffering from a heart disease."

I urged her to continue. "According to  my research, people also die when they lose something important to them. It's because of the extreme sadness they feel that somehow causes the breakdown in ther  body system."

I nodded. "You mean..."

"Yes Junho." She removed her glasses and looked straight to my eyes.

"It's not heart disease. It's heart break."

"And this noona...."

"When you get well, we can find more answers."

I stared at the picture on Jiyeon's laptop.

"A wedding huh?" I muttered.