The Beginning

Scribbles

It's taking him too long... I wonder what's wrong.

Wooyoung hyung is never late. And if he's late, he always have a good reason for it.

Oh. I'm Lee Junho. I'm turning 8 soon. I love dancing that's why I meet Wooyoung hyung around this time to learn some dance moves from him. I'm his apprentice and I always wait for him here but then again, he's late.

"Psst~"

I smiled at the sound. It was of course Wooyoung hyung. I went to the peep hole curious. At times he does this, practice is cancelled.

Junnie, Wooyoung hyung can't practice today with you.

I frowned. I just stayed silent and waited for his explanation. "It's just that... my cousin came today and he's kind of... sick. And he sort of needs Wooyoung hyung's help more than Junnie needs to practice. Junnie's been doing great with his routines dosn't he?"

I just nodded at that. Wooyoung hyung had always told me about this cousin of his and from his facial expression, I can see that his cousin /does/ need him more than I do.

"Sorry Junho. I promise to make it up to you next time."

I shook my head and put on a smile. "It's okay hyung. Take care of...what's his name again?"

"Taec... Taecyeon."

"Yeah, take care of Taec hyung. I hope he gets well soon."

"Thanks Junho. Uhmmm... and I need to go now."

"See you next week hyung!"

I sighed and walked back to the park. "Now what to do with 2 hours?"

---

AN; of what will come out of this idk XD