Two.

The Heist (2-Shot)

Chapter inspired by Kan Mi Yeon's Going Crazy.

You might wanna listen to it while reading.

 

 

 

 

The Heist (Part 2)

Kevin smirked, leaning back on the sofa, playing with a new car key in his hand. His phone started ringing for the 10000th time that month 

"Will this guy ever give up?" Kevin screamed in his head. Most guys gave up on calling him after 2 weeks or so, but damn… this guy was persistent as hell. Frustrated, he threw his phone against the wall. It was time to get a new one anyway.

Little did Kevin know that Jaeseop was following his every move… and watching him. 

~

It was another lazy day for Kevin, preparing his date with Eli at night, but finding himself bored during the day. Just as he was about to lounge on the couch, the door bell rang. 

Maybe Eli was early! Kevin brightened at the thought of seeing his long term boyfriend. He literally flung open the door, but was sad to realise that it wasn't Eli… in fact there was no one there… strange. He looked around, but only found a envelope with pure white rose on top of it. Strange. But Kevin couldn't fight his curiosity. He picked up the rose and was pricked by the thorns, dropping it soon after. He cursed, a drop of blood stained the otherwise pure rose. Kevin sighed. This was NOT going well. He hoped it wasn't some inexperienced gardener that had a crush on him. Trying not being rude, he picked up the letter. 

Probably a confession or something, he thought to himself.

There was a few pieces of paper, with names and numbers on it. When Kevin finally focussed his attention on it… he gasped, flipping through all the papers and scanning through them.

Name: Soo Yong Chan 

Status: Son of TYI, an electronics company.

Amount: $USD 100,000 

Reason: Brother got into a car accident

Name: Shin Hyun Woo 

Status: CEO of Yong Woo, a construction company

Amount: $USD 90,000

Reason: Sister got kidnapped

Name: Lee Hee Young 

Status: President of Q, company that trades oil

Amount: $USD 120,000

Reason: Father needed open heart surgery.

Name: Kim Jae Seop

Status: Youngest son of 8ight, international company

Amount: $USD 1,000,000

Reason: Mother needed treatment in the hospital.

The list went on and on, listing every single one of Kevin's dirty secrets. 

H-How did t-they… him… she. How the hell did that person or persons know. Kevin was always extra careful in covering his trails. He stared at the paper in front of him in disbelief. Hell, he didn't even remember some of the names of these people… although he was certain that he had once tricked them of their money… how did they know that he wasn't an angel. His plans had been perfect, everything calculated and precise. Kevin was never one to be complacent or clumsy. On the corner of the paper, it wrote, "I know all your secrets Kevin… or shall I say Woo Sung Hyun. Maybe next time I'll go straight to the one that you care most about. xoxo" Kevin immediately crushed the paper, throwing it in the trash. This was really freaking him out. Just as he was about to go on a panic attack, the doorbell rang, a familiar voice sounded. 

"Hyunnie~ I'm here! Open the door. Did you forget about our date?"

His voice was enough to calm him down, Kevin immediately smiled and embraced his boyfriend. This was enough for now, and Kevin soon forgot about the weird letter and rose.

~

Kevin looked around in the room frantically, his fringe sticking to his forehead, eyes wide and face stained with tears. 

"s-stop following me… g-go away!!!" He screamed to the endless shadows he saw.

People had been following him everywhere, taking pictures… of everything. 

"Eli…" Kevin said, his voice hoarse, "Anyone but Eli… Jaeseop… please…" more tears dropped on the picture of them together. He hadn't expected the older to be so persistent… but a little money did go a long way, and the latter was rich. Kevin decided that it was time for a whiff of fresh air… he wouldn't let AJ dominate his life… not anymore. He was going to come clean with all that he had done to Eli, even if the older didn't forgive him, at least AJ had one less thing to threaten him with, especially since this was the main factor. The phone rang just as he was about to leave the house, an eerie voice on the other line. 

"hey Kevin~" the other man drawled.

Kevin's blood ran cold. Jaeseop. He hadn't ever revealed that he was the one, but Kevin had always assumed.

"A-AJ? Is that you?" Kevin's eyebrows furrowed… What was the older thinking, calling him directly.

"Well my dear kevinnie… Just wanted to tell you that you have exactly 30 minutes to make a decision… either you stay with me, and be my servant… or~" he said in a sing-song voice "your precious Eli dies." 

Kevin could practically hear the glee in his voice. 

"J-Jaeseop… d-don't do anything rash. Don't hurt him" Kevin sounded more brave than he was.

"So is that your decision? Stay with me and erase your entire existence? Your death will be faked, as Woo Sung Hyun of course… Or, do you need more time to think?" 

"no. I'm sure. I'll never let anything happen to Eli." 

"okay good ~ I'll send someone over to pick you up" AJ definitely sounded more concerned about Kevin than he actually was, Kevin thought.

~

Kevin woke up tied to the bed frame. The last thing he remembered was the doorbell ringing and two burly guys knocking him out. He immediately panicked, thrashing around the bed, trying to loosen the knots but to no avail. He looked around the room only to see Jaeseop reading a book at the table., his head slightly cocked to the side, as if questioning the younger on the noisiness, before turning back to his book. The atmosphere of the entire room, was eerie and scary, not a window in sight, the whole room was white. It reminded him so much of a hospital. He struggled more, and Jaeseop finally sat on the bed beside him. 

"Why baby? Are you hungry?" The older slid his fingers on Kevin's pale face. The latter cringed from the choice of words. Baby…? Kevin was in no position to argue, but that never faltered him before.

"Baby? Really AJ?" Kevin rolled his eyes and struggled more against the tight ropes, only to get cut even more.

At this statement, he received a harsh slap on the cheek, one hard enough to make him tear, which he did. 

AJ only whispered, "you have no right to talk to me like that… you manwhore. And for doing that… You aren't going to get dinner." The older stood up and left the room, returning only the day after. Kevin was tired and starving. For the first few days, Kevin tried to retaliate and rebel, but it only ended in punishment. He occasionally thought of his family. Did his mum cry her heart out during his funeral? Did his father comfort her? Was his sister praying for him, that he would be with God, in a better place? And Eli… Had he moved on? Kevin prayed that he had found a better person… someone that wasn't so unclean. But a little part of him wished that someone would notice that something was off, and would save him from this hell.

~

He had learnt the hard way that fighting AJ wasn't going to  help him in any way, and complied with whatever AJ wanted. But that also meant that Kevin was a shell of what he used to be, funny, smart and cute. He never spoke a word unless forced to, and wore an emotionless expression all day. He didn't even remember how long he had been here. 6 months? A year? All this was becoming numb to him, he didn't feel anything anymore. He wanted to die. It was the fastest relief. 

AJ was getting frustrated. Kevin wasn't what he used to be, no longer interesting. He shrugged. Boring and useless things just had to be discarded.

The older pushed Kevin into a abandoned underground room, with no resistance from Kevin at all, waving, "Bye Woo Sung Hyun. You were fun… for awhile." He gave his usual cat-like smile and slammed the door shut.

 

Kevin closed his eyes, and never opened them again. 


[A/N]: The finale~! I hope you enjoyed this two-shot. It took me awhile to write this part because of my writer's block >< Comment on anything, including any other fics that you might want me to write! I'm currently focusing on Endless (Chunjoe) (do check it out!) but I'm open to writing other one-shots etc. Leave your suggestions :D Thanks for subscribing and commenting <3