Nightmares

Finding Sehun

 

I was staring out of the window when saw a movement within the shadows. My heart leapt when I saw the familiar blue shirt. The blue shirt I last saw him wearing. I immediately got out of my room down to the stairs and opened the door. 

I took a step back when I saw a police officer whose hands are on his hips, like he was exasperated with someone. He looked tired and...he looked as if he'd done this a thousand times, like he was about to tell someone a bad news.

I took a deep breath and gathered courage.

"How may I help you officer?" I asked politely, the way my mother taught me.

"Is Oh Minah here?" he asked.

He was looking for my mother. My mother who was just as depressed as me when we found out his dear son runaway would break down in an emotional mess when she hears whatever this officer was about to tell us. Better me than her. 

"Well, my mother went somewhere. I'm sure she won't be back for a while," I lied.

"Is that so? Well, I was just here to tell you that Oh Sehun is already dead." 

Dead, dead, dead...the word echoed within my head like broken record. I tried to block them away by closing my eyes and pressing my hands on each side of my ears. 

"Shut up!" I yelled, trying to make the noise stop.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up..." I muttered all over again. Then finally, the noise stopped and the officer was gone, also our house. I was on a forest with big trees and thick grasses. 

I looked around me and saw a trail. I followed it and saw a dead body. 

Sehun...

"No!" I shrieked. "Sehun!" 

I went over the body and-

I woke up. Sweat poured all over my body and my throat was dry as a parchment. I decided to go to the bathroom when I realized what woke me up - my mother's crying. 

My mother had been doing this straight for three days, the days Sehun ran away. There must some reason why he did but hurting us must not be one of them. He didn't left a note or anything - the only evidence that he was gone was his empty closet and our empty piggy bank. It was originally mine but I decided to share it to him so we could save money and buy nice things. Those moments seemed like ages ago.

I sighed loudly and went to my mother's bedroom. I silently opened the door to see her thrashing around and muttering 'no,no,no.' It happens all the time.

"Mom," I said while shaking her awake. She didn't budge and continued thrashing.

"Mom!" I yelled loudly. "Wake up!"

And she did. When she saw me, she began crying and I could only hold her for comfort.

"I really miss him," she said between sobs.

"Me too," I replied.

She suddenly stopped crying and straightened her posture.

"Promise me," she said.

"Promise what?"

She took a deep breath. "Promise me that you will find him."

My eyes began to water but I composed my self enough to strongly say, "Yes."

 


 

Author's note: Yay, you guys, I finally updated. /dances/ 
I hope you like this chapter. It's pretty short but at
least it's something. Comment up, lovelies. Luv ya.