A secret, huh...

Shhh. It's a Secret.

 

“Why can’t we tell them?”

“Because we can’t, Jaejoong.”

“But I want to! It just doesn’t feel right keeping it from everyone!”

“Listen—“

 

“Keeping WHAT from everyone?” came a new voice.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong looked up only to see their beloved maknae, Changmin, eyeing them incredulously.

 

Yunho: Oh it’s nothing, just—

Jaejoong: Samgyeopsal. Kimchi. Bibimbap. Tteokguk. Ramyeon. Jajangmyeon. Ddeokbokki--

 

“STOOOOOPPPPPPPP!!!!!” Changmin yelled as he ran out of the room, clutching his stomach. He was now hungry again even though he had just eaten literally 5 minutes ago.

 

Yunho: Good call.

Jaejoong: Thanks. Now back to what we were saying… I DON’T WANT TO KEEP IT A SE—

 

Yunho leaned over and clasped a hand over Jaejoong’s mouth.

 

Yunho: Shhh. Listen, think about what would happen if the media and all of the fans found out?! It would be a complete frenzy! We might not get to live out this dream anymore…

 

Jaejoong pried Yunho’s hand off of his delicate face.

 

Jaejoong: I don’t care about the homophobes! Let them be mad and think how they want to, I don’t care!

 

He folded his arms, looked to the left and then closed his eyes indignantly.

 

Yunho: But what about the fans?

Jaejoong: The fans? Oh please. They want this more than us. Haven’t you SEEN the fanfics!? Written gay . WRITTEN GAY I SAY. There was this one where I was a cat… and there was this other one where you were WAY too and—

 

“Okay, okay, I get it,” said Yunho who held up a hand signalling for Jaejoong to stop. “We’re still not telling anyone though.”

 

Jaejoong pouted but said, “Fine. For now…”

 

Yunho’s face curved into a smile as he said, “Thank you.”

 

“Yeah, yeah,” said Jaejoong who proceeded to get up and begin walking away from their little hiding space.

 

“They’ll find out soon enough anyways.”

 

Yunho: Huh? What do you mean?

 

“You really don’t realize where your hands keep venturing off to during interviews, do you?” questioned Jaejoong with a smirk. He then left the confused-looking Jung Yunho who kept staring at his hands for a couple of minutes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LATER THAT EVENING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho: Joong-ah!  Are you ready?

Jaejoong: Perfection usually takes millennia but I’ve managed to do it in just under two hours. Yes, I’m ready.

 

The two suave-looking young men then entered their dorm’s living room in order to leave when they met their other three group members who were watching a drama.

 

Changmin: Yah! Where are you going!?

Yunho: You don’t have to kn—

 

“Dinner!” exclaimed an exuberant looking Jaejoong.

 

Changmin: Dinner?! MEANING THAT YOU’RE GOING TO CONSUME FOOD?! WITHOUT ME!?

 

“Bring me back a dolphin keychain,” said a soft, sweet voice that was delicious candy to the ears.

 

Yunho: No problem, Junsu-yah. You want anything, Yoochun?

“No, no, just go away,” said Yoochun who just waved the remote in an irritated manner since he was quite engrossed with his drama.

 

Yunho: Okay, then bye you guys!

Changmin: Wait, wait!! Why didn’t you ask ME if I wanted anything!?!?!

 

Yunho sighed and said,” Fine. What would you like Changmin?”

 

Changmin: Well firstly, as King of All Food Contained Within the Universe, I demand that I be able to come with you.

 

Yunho shrugged and said, “Sure.”

 

A bright-eyed and bushy-tailed Changmin exclaimed, “Really!?”

 

Yunho: Yeah! If you can catch me!

 

With that said, he grabbed the unsuspecting Jaejoong’s hand and rushed out of the door, leaving a protesting Changmin behind. Apparently the commercials were now playing since Yoochun managed to chime in and say, “Oh just let the kids have their fun!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RESTAURANT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong looked around as they were seated in their private booth and said, “Well….isn’t this fancy and…”

 

Yunho: And what?!

Jaejoong: And public.

Yunho: Well yeah, restaurants tend to be public places—

 

He stopped in his tracks with the death glare Jaejoong was now giving him.

 

Jaejoong: You know what I mean. I thought you didn’t want anyone to find out.

Yunho: We’re just at a restaurant, just friends at a restaurant! Being at a restaurant does not have any we-are-together connotations!

Jaejoong: … You oblivious moron.

Yunho: Ouch!

Jaejoong: Don’t worry. You’re a cute oblivious moron.

 

Yunho clapped joyfully at his statement which caused Jaejoong to laugh adorably. Just then, their waitress arrived. A teenaged girl whose eyes proceeded to bulge upon sight of YunJae. She tried to form words but all that came out were gasps for air. After some time, she managed to get some things out.

 

Waitress: Y-y-you’re… y-you a-a-re…

Yunho: DBSK’s Yunho and Jaejoong—

Waitress: YUNJAE!!!

 

Yunho’s eyes opened widely in shock while Jaejoong choked on his water.

 

Waitress: I knew it!!! I knew it!! I. JUST. KNEW.IT.

 

Yunho began waving his hands frantically as he tried to quieten the now flailing girl.

 

Yunho: Please, please be quiet. We’re kind of here secretly and—

Waitress: Why!? Everyone already knows that Yunjae’s real! I mean it’s all in the signs!

Yunho: What signs?!

Waitress: The way you two look at each other and talk to and about each other. And I mean come on, your hands are always on Jaejoong’s legs during interviews, it can’t get much more obvious than that! And they always keep going up and up and—

Yunho: Okay okay!

 

Yunho glanced nervously at Jaejoong who was now sipping his water gloatingly.

 

Yunho: Fine. It’s true. But you can’t tell ANYONE okay!?

Waitress: Awww. Why not!

Yunho: Because you can’t. Do you want to make us sad?!

Waitress: No, I guess not…

Yunho: Good then you won’t tell anyone.

 

Jaejoong huffed in the corner and Yunho asked him what was wrong.

 

Jaejoong: Oh it’s nothing. It’s just that you’re actually NOT denying it this time…

Yunho: I would… but she seems to really have all her facts and evidence laid down so—

Waitress: Oh yes, of course! Vice President of the Official YunJae Fan Club, at your service!

 

Yunho grimaced a bit while Jaejoong smiled up at her which caused her heart to flutter. They then ordered their food and continued talking to each other. When their waitress returned with their meal, they took a complimentary photo with her, in hopes of sealing their deal, of her not saying a single word, even more.

 

While they were eating, Yunho filled both of their glasses with champagne.

 

Yunho: For a happy six month anniversary! May we experience many, many, many more!

 

The two then joyfully clinked their glasses together and took a hearty drink.

 

Jaejoong: And to the future! Where hopefully we can express ourselves openly and people can accept us!

 

Yunho: Amen!

 

They clinked their glasses together again and took another hearty swig of champagne. Then they continued enjoying their delicious meal, all while listening to their waitress secretly looking on and giggling.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DORM CAR PARK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yunho shut the doors and activated the car alarm. They then began walking back to their dorm, both of them tucking their new chains they had gotten each other for their anniversary under their shirt collars.

 

When they were in front of one of the walls of their dorm building, a blinding light flashed on their figures causing them to recoil and cover their eyes. They attempted to move their shielding arms and adjust to the light so they could see its source but they didn’t have to try for long. As soon as their eyes were visible enough, the lights were dimmed and YunJae could see that they were coming from a car.

 

Wait. A familiar car.

 

“Well, well,” said a voice that was also familiar.

 

Once their eyes had fully adjusted, YunJae could see the figures of three men.

 

There was a radiating Junsu who proceeded to say, “OHMYGODSUN! Con-gla-tew-ray-shuns. No but seriously, I want a godson!”

 

An I-could-care-less Changmin who was face deep in a carton of Chinese food. He managed to say “Con-mmph-lations, hyungs,” though, as he waved his chopsticks at them, eyes never moving from the carton.

 

And then there was a smirking Yoochun who was leaning lazily on his left elbow onto the hood of his car as he said, “You didn’t ACTUALLY think you could hide this from us right?! Especially me!”

 

What was his right hand doing, you may ask? Well, it was just there, slowly and mockingly waving a white “I SHIP YUNJAE!” flag.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh President Yoochun.