17 Unforgettable Dates.

Description

In 17 Unforgettable Dates. Only ONE lucky girl out there in Korea, will get a chance to date idol(s). She will date 17 random chosen idol(s). She will choose a piece of paper out of a hat, in the hat it has ALL THE NAMES OF K-POP BOYS. Where the dates are chosen to take place, will also be random chosen by the idol. In the end she will have to chose ONE to become her new boyfriend.

Joa Sarang Hae (aka YOU) is a beautiful 21 year-old girl. She doesn't have a mom nor dad. She was told that her father had passed away, and her mother couldn't take care of her, so her given Sarang Hae for adoption. 

 

Sarang Hae has only had 4 people that was very important to her, they were: Joa Mi Hae. They had met each other when Sarang Hae and her had the same adopted mother. 

 

Next where, Jung Yunho. Yunho, was one her Childhood Best-friend. Her other Childhood Best-Friend, was Han Jaejoong. Even though there both singer in a group called TVXQ/DBSK, they always had time for her and they all knew each others secrets. The only secret that Sarang Hae doesn't know, is that they both a deeply manly in love with her. But didn't had the chance to her, because when Sarang Hae turn 16, She had her first boyfriend. He was also one of her childhood Best-friend. He knew that Yunho and Jaejoong loved her so he was the only one to make the first move. He was her everything. He supported her thru everything. Key word: HAD. On the their 3 years anniversary, Sarang Hae's boyfriend was going to purpose but something awful…..no DREADFUL, had happen...Her boyfriend got into a car cash coming back from the ring shop and didn't make it. 

 

Since that day, Sarang Hae, didn't want to love anyone anymore, knowing how much it hurts when their gone….She couldn't take it. Yunho and Jaejoong knew that Sarang couldn't love anyone the way she had loved her first boyfriend. So the both choose to love her from afar, until they knew she was ready. It's been 2 years since then. 

 

Mi Hae, thought that Sarang Hae, needed someone to teach her how to love again, So she enter Sarang onto the new variety/reality show called 17 Unforgettable Dates. Know to be the "Number 1 Reality Show, where many girls can fall in love."

 

 

"What would Yunho and Jaejoong do, since their lovely Sarang is going to date 17 idol(s)? What happen's when all 17 idol(s) fall in love with Sarang HaeWhat if Sarang Hae doesn't seem interested, in falling in love againHow could each idol(s) change her mindWho would be able to change her mind?"

 

" Willshebeabletofineloveagain? "

Foreword

Trailer

(A/N: Want a trailer for your fic? keke~ Apply here :D)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/5006/trailer-requests-shop-cpop-jpop-kpop